Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2023, 05:20 PM   #241
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

This conversation will continue on for the next four years.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 07:23 PM   #242
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Lightbulb You can't fix Stupid, but you can allow them to Cancel themselves...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Why on Earth would you want to do that? Watch a grown man act like a stupid, foolish, name-calling child when the truth is he is nothing but a draft dodging punk ass bitch and coward?

I knew orange ape was a punk and asshole from his Howard Stern interviews in the 90s. Any child I know who acted like him would get a first-rate ass whooping.

If it wasn't for projection, gaslighting, lies and insults he had nothing better to say like his woke, totalitarian, facist friends. Enjoy your extended vacation in hell Mr.Stupid.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 12:43 PM   #243
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joddxxx View Post
There's really no reason it has to.

Biden cheated his ass off in 2020.

And now the named agencies are doing everything they can toss blame at Trump, despite the fact that time and time again, Democrats keep fucking everything up, by obfuscating the truth with unimportant, unrelated charges. "Oh, Trump littered? He must be wanting to commit TREASON!"

Also, friendly reminder that while Democrats wanted to shut down the country during the pandemic, they were out partying and smoozing it up. At the least, Republicans who did the same, also wanted the country to be released from all of the lock downerism.

Plannedemic.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 01:24 PM   #244
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joddxxx View Post
Make it a lifetime for some people
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 04:07 AM   #245
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Thumbs up My Ninjas be waking up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMTMRAGXKXc&pp=ygUgTmV3IGJsYWN rIGdyb3VwIHN1cHBvcnRpbmcgdHJ1b XA%3D

Preach my brother from another mother.

Plus how to solve all of our political problems..CLICK HERE.
Old 08-28-2023, 03:30 PM   #246
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
There's really no reason it has to.

Biden cheated his ass off in 2020.

And now the named agencies are doing everything they can toss blame at Trump, despite the fact that time and time again, Democrats keep fucking everything up, by obfuscating the truth with unimportant, unrelated charges. "Oh, Trump littered? He must be wanting to commit TREASON!"

Also, friendly reminder that while Democrats wanted to shut down the country during the pandemic, they were out partying and smoozing it up. At the least, Republicans who did the same, also wanted the country to be released from all of the lock downerism.

Plannedemic.

If the cases against Trump are so obviously flimsy and without merit, I presume you expect him to be acquitted in all four cases, correct?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 10:37 AM   #247
beeman1000
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Imo the only one that should stick is the classified documents. The Jan 6 stuff shouldn't lead to a conviction but that doesn't mean a hostile jury won't convict. That one could go to SCOTUS actually. Might be interesting from a legal standpoint.

The Stormy Daniels stuff is small potatoes. I am not sure about the details but if he were most people that would likely result in a fine.
beeman1000 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 04:56 PM   #248
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Toxic White Male...My pronouns are Russia/Trump
Old 09-16-2023, 08:18 AM   #249
dogfart
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
If the cases against Trump are so obviously flimsy and without merit, I presume you expect him to be acquitted in all four cases, correct?
This assumes that Lady Justice is still blindfolded and her scales are balanced. This is no longer the case in our banana republic.

Trump will lose the initial cases due to them being held in places like DC where he will never get an impartial jury or judge, and his only hope is that he gets a fair trial and judgement on appeal.
dogfart is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 09:51 AM   #250
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Paxton's vote is 20 minutes away. If you think he will be convicted, I have wetlands in the lower Rio Grande Valley to sell to you.

The Venue makes all the difference. The Texas Republican Senate would never vote to convict.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 11:07 AM   #251
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogfart View Post
This assumes that Lady Justice is still blindfolded and her scales are balanced. This is no longer the case in our banana republic.

Trump will lose the initial cases due to them being held in places like DC where he will never get an impartial jury or judge, and his only hope is that he gets a fair trial and judgement on appeal.
So you don’t believe that the 7th Amendment right to a jury trial should be preserved?

And if it’s so clear and obvious that he’s not guilty, his is it test not a single juror will see the facts that way? It requires a unanimous jury to convict him.
Old 09-23-2023, 08:19 AM   #252
dogfart
Premium Access

Quote:
So you don’t believe that the 7th Amendment right to a jury trial should be preserved?
I'm not sure how you extrapolated that from my comment. Where did I say that?
Old 09-23-2023, 10:55 PM   #253
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Jury system is what provides jurors in Atlanta and DC. You say that a fair jury can’t be picked there. . If that’s not believing in the 7th Amendment, I don’t know what is. The reason we have juries is because they’re the fairest form of decision making we can devise.
Old 09-24-2023, 08:53 AM   #254
dogfart
Premium Access

Quote:
Jury system is what provides jurors in Atlanta and DC. You say that a fair jury can’t be picked there. . If that’s not believing in the 7th Amendment, I don’t know what is. The reason we have juries is because they’re the fairest form of decision making we can devise.
You say it is the "fairest". You did not say it was perfect. But, if it is the fairest form, why would I be against it?

Then again, you confirmed this was your interpretation of my statement, and not anything you read from me.

Thus, you are putting words in my mouth. Just because I recognize the non-ideal facets of government and society does not mean I want to discard them totally.

I guess you think every black man in 1920's Atlanta got a fair trial too.
Old 09-29-2023, 07:48 AM   #255
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

I bet you're just fat punk who has not seen his dick without the help of a mirror in 20 years
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women