Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2023, 10:24 AM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Trumps's "part of the planning" for 6th January
was asking for the National Guard to be deployed,
for traffic and pedestrian concerns at the Capitol.

Nancy Pelosi said NO - she didn't want them there.
Apparently old Nancy didn't want the fences up, either.

No matter - Ray Epps and his mates surely removed most
of the fencing BEFORE the protest started.

... See? ... Things like this are WHY the black voters
ALSO support Trump... They see the government over-reach
and corruption... The open borders and lawless crime.
The high prices for groceries and petrol gas.

And the black voters - as well as EVERYONE else
also understand that ALL THIS surely GOES AWAY
when Trump is voted back on! ...

#### Salty
Pelosi had nothing to do with that. Trump told Christopher Miller, the Acting Defense Secretary, that he should call up 10,000 national guard troops. Miller didn't do it.

As to Epps, yes, he encouraged people to go into the Capitol, peacefully. However, he was just standing at the fence when the crowd broke through, and then followed them on in. The poor guy had to sell his house and business and now is hiding out somewhere in the Rockies.

Why would the Deep State and its purported agent Ray Epps encourage people to take over the Capitol? That would be like shooting your nose off to spite your face. The claim that Epps is a federal agent is just not right.

If you want to understand why more black voters are going against Biden, look at the economy. On average they, like the rest of us, were better off in 2019.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 11:40 AM   #17
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... WHY do you lads comment IF you don't fancy the
thread title or the contents? ... You call it a
baiting post and then piss on it... Why bother??

... Though I'm happy to see black people
supporting Trump... ALL of the people should
support Trump - from the Hood to the citys and
all across the country! ...

#### Salty
Hi Salty- While the OP has language directly from a link from the Gateway Pundit, it's also Minimizing the posting title that is clearly referencing blacks and a 'derogatory slang-term' for neighborhood, and it is really short sighted.

Just because the GP post a highly subjective term in it's post, reposting it is just not right. I can appreciate yours and the OPS' interest in promoting Trump, but alas the combining of hood to city and across the country is a stretch for even you.

The intention of the OP was to align a race with specific non complimentary termed locations. That's not how a non-racist post would be delivered, instead it should have been straight posting that "_____(insert group) supports Trump"

Being 'clever' to cover up a fellow supporter makes you complicit in the racism. Know better, do better.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 12:39 PM   #18
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Spare us your self-righteous indignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
...Just because the GP post a highly subjective term in it's post, reposting it is just not right....
According to you. Was it lost on you that it was coming from a black person(s)? Maybe you have not been in those neighborhoods much at all. The language can be rough, yet direct and to the point at times. More importantly, it may not be to your standards or privilege. What?!? Did they appoint you as their spokesperson?

How about we post some Gansta Rap lyrics for your sense and sensibilities? Honestly, I do not believe I can find tame enough lyrics to post on how they talk about their own brethren without taking on hit points here.

If you somehow, miraculously, set aside your confirmation bias and listen to what the gentleman in the Benny Johnson Tweet was articulating, you may find the Demonicrats are loosing their grip on keeping them down any longer. So long as they do not behave as thugs and criminals, they remain a welcome addition to MAGA..

P.S. Maybe your recall that Trump was not a rayyyycists, until after he joined the Republican party in the Demonirat's eyes.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 06:13 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany@Taylor View Post
When you call AAthe blacks it sounds as if we’re still segregated lol. And have you looked at the world lately. Pretty sure the whites are committing a lot of crimes as well for gods sake they stormed the capitol. Lol. But In all honesty Trump was cool, I love his big mouth and his confidence , I love that he’s not a puppet. but let’s be realistic …. With what 13 felony charges pending (more or less it’s a lot) we should probably discuss the other candidates because a felon can’t run for president . Black or white.
The Constitution spells out the requirements that must be met if one is to run for President.
Being accused of a crime does not disqualify a person from running.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 06:31 PM   #20
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHound View Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...r-trump-after/

The Trump indictments/persecutions have only made him more relatable to African Americans. The democrats can't win if Trump really has 20% AA support. Also, more AA support means tougher scrutiny poll watching at the major city hubs. Will be harder for Democrats to cheat if AA Trump voters are in major city poll counting hubs monitoring.

African Americans are also posting videos supporting Trump on social media. Here are a couple examples:

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1695106590741815758

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...12507029954591

AA citizens were also standing on streets cheering the Trump motorcade as it approached the jail. Here's the video.

https://twitter.com/TheWakeninq/stat...ght-1390217%2F

Are Democrats concerned about losing a large percentage of AA vote?
Candace Owens argues that Obama did not do anything for AA people when he was President. Well what did Trump do for AA people?

When HRC ran against Trump she received 88% of the AA vote. Sleepy Joe and Kamala will get at least that in the next election. I don't care how many people lined up to take a picture of Trumps motorcade to the Atlanta court house.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 10:25 PM   #21
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
If President Trump is the Republican nominee, I will vote for him.

But what is really important to me is not the MAN or any cult of personality. What I supported during the Trump administration was, and is, the policies he espoused and their implementation.

you seriously think those were HIS policies??
he was the figure head for the conservatives in his administration, in congress, in corporations, etc. who didnt want anyone to change things/rules and make them share power and influence with others.

yep, he had some ideas, but devoid of substance or reality, much less figuring out how to get congress to enact them. where are the replacement policies and laws for many of the things he railed against??
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 10:54 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Pelosi had nothing to do with that. Trump told Christopher Miller, the Acting Defense Secretary, that he should call up 10,000 national guard troops. Miller didn't do it.

As to Epps, yes, he encouraged people to go into the Capitol, peacefully. However, he was just standing at the fence when the crowd broke through, and then followed them on in. The poor guy had to sell his house and business and now is hiding out somewhere in the Rockies.

Why would the Deep State and its purported agent Ray Epps encourage people to take over the Capitol? That would be like shooting your nose off to spite your face. The claim that Epps is a federal agent is just not right.

If you want to understand why more black voters are going against Biden, look at the economy. On average they, like the rest of us, were better off in 2019.

... Where you been, mate? ... Did you NOT watch the 6 Jan
videos that Hunter released?? ... Didja not SEE Ray Epps
there telling people to go "IN TO THE CAPITOL!"??

Ray Epps was even at the Capitol himself the day before.
He and his mates were REMOVING the fencing BEFORE
people went inside the Capitol.

... Simple question - IF he was not working with
the government there - they WHY was he not charged as
all the others around him were??

And Nancy Pelosi surely had a hand into denying
the Nat'nl Guard there, Tiny.

What's next from you? ... The laptop's FAKE??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 11:07 PM   #23
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Candace Owens argues that Obama did not do anything for AA people when he was President. Well what did Trump do for AA people?

When HRC ran against Trump she received 88% of the AA vote. Sleepy Joe and Kamala will get at least that in the next election. I don't care how many people lined up to take a picture of Trumps motorcade to the Atlanta court house.
Black People are beginning to realize the Democratic Party is all talk no action. Biden can only hope for White Liberals to continue supporting him. Blacks aren't falling for the bullshit anymore. If Trump gets the nod he'll get the Black vote and the Hawaiian Vote. Biden has fucked this country up and minorities know it and they've had enough.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yHWR6tIivLjg/
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 11:14 PM   #24
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Hi Salty- While the OP has language directly from a link from the Gateway Pundit, it's also Minimizing the posting title that is clearly referencing blacks and a 'derogatory slang-term' for neighborhood, and it is really short sighted.

Just because the GP post a highly subjective term in it's post, reposting it is just not right. I can appreciate yours and the OPS' interest in promoting Trump, but alas the combining of hood to city and across the country is a stretch for even you.

The intention of the OP was to align a race with specific non complimentary termed locations. That's not how a non-racist post would be delivered, instead it should have been straight posting that "_____(insert group) supports Trump"

Being 'clever' to cover up a fellow supporter makes you complicit in the racism. Know better, do better.
... G'day Eye! ... Good to see you back-around the forums
and what-not...

(This Eyecu2 fellow is a bludger-mate of mine from
the other forum)

... Not quite sure how you equate "hood" (which is short for
"neighbourhood") as a derogatory term.... People of all
shapes, sizes and colours surely use slag and mod terms
for describing where they reside.

Be it "hood" or "down-towne" or "barrio" or "sticks"
or "Fox Chappels" or even "just off o' Bourke street"...

When I lived over West Virginia-way, people claimed
I lived in "Hill-billy towne" where familys sleep
in the same bed and what-not...

... So it all THAT somehow racist?? ... I don't think so.

And it would be - "NEIGHBOURHOOD, CITY, and COUNTRY"
for a movement across the USA.

Not quite sure WHY you didn't fancy me post, mate.
Just sayin'

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 04:10 AM   #25
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Black People are beginning to realize the Democratic Party is all talk no action. Biden can only hope for White Liberals to continue supporting him. Blacks aren't falling for the bullshit anymore. If Trump gets the nod he'll get the Black vote and the Hawaiian Vote. Biden has fucked this country up and minorities know it and they've had enough.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yHWR6tIivLjg/
Trump's support in the hood is going up because of a mug shot? As the video stated Trump got 12% of the AA vote against HRC. Even if Trump get's 15% of the AA vote in the next election, he will not flip Mich, Penn and Wisc. Therefore, he will still lose the electoral college. Women from the surburbs and Rhino republicans don't like Trump anymore. Remember the Lincoln Project?
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 07:07 AM   #26
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Trump's support in the hood is going up because of a mug shot? As the video stated Trump got 12% of the AA vote against HRC. Even if Trump get's 15% of the AA vote in the next election, he will not flip Mich, Penn and Wisc. Therefore, he will still lose the electoral college. Women from the surburbs and Rhino republicans don't like Trump anymore. Remember the Lincoln Project?
If a mug shot gains him support from the Black community then so be it. The bottom line is if people are still oblivious to what is going on and are still in love with this corrupt Government, then Trump will surely lose in 2024. On the flip side of that coin if people finally see what a total sham this administration has been and nothing beneficial has been accomplished then Trump wins in 2024 and by a landslide.
Old 08-29-2023, 07:11 AM   #27
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
According to you. Was it lost on you that it was coming from a black person(s)? Maybe you have not been in those neighborhoods much at all. The language can be rough, yet direct and to the point at times. More importantly, it may not be to your standards or privilege. What?!? Did they appoint you as their spokesperson?

How about we post some Gansta Rap lyrics for your sense and sensibilities? Honestly, I do not believe I can find tame enough lyrics to post on how they talk about their own brethren without taking on hit points here.
[LEFT]
Besides that word salad you wrote up above there; the article was indeed posted by a white gentlemen; and the link to his bio is here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/author/jim-hoft/

Some salient points are: Jim Hoft is the founder and editor of The Gateway Pundit, one of the top conservative news outlets in America. Jim was awarded the Reed Irvine Accuracy in Media Award in 2013 and is the proud recipient of the Breitbart Award for Excellence in Online Journalism from the Americans for Prosperity Foundation in May 2016.

Ok so BlightBart likes him and so do the Americans for Prosperity Foundation. Who are they? Americans for Prosperity (AFP), founded in 2004, is a libertarian conservative political advocacy group in the United States funded by Charles Koch and his brother David. As the Koch brothers' primary political advocacy group, it is one of the most influential American conservative organizations.

So not so far that a flunky for a wacky super conservative group funded and supported by the Koch Brothers, and they even through Jim Hoft a participation trophy. It's funny, that notorious groups are often trolled by who funds them; Soro's anyone?

That said, I'm fairly certain that Jim Hoft isn't from any Hood, nor anything less than a gated community. I'm not one to desparage a group by location or race, but I certainly call out those who do.

Who made me their spokesperson?

When I see someone doing it wrong, I make it my business to point it out. Just like a lot of the posters in these forums. It's one thing to claim a political party, but when you cast race into it with a sprinkle of desparity and racist tropes, then it's just another dog whistle of the right trying desperately to be in control and to report they are making in-roads.

Now all that said, both sides better get off their collective asses and stop worrying about DJT's jail time, and start putting a plan on how to run the country. I'm fairly certain that if the economic plan for the republicans is to say energy independence, and stop DJT from going to jail, you will lose. Not because either are unimportant, but it's that you have ZERO input on what will happen in either case. Oil drillers lost thier asses and 50% went bankrupt during the over production days. Not gonna happen again.

And as far as DJT goes.....do you really think he's going to escape 91 charges; Nobody on the left or middle is gonna vote for him no matter how many times you folks on the right say he's your savior.

PS. The whole " they aren't coming for me, they are coming for you shtick is just silly. I am pretty sure they only come for people who do crimes. I've yet to see one person come to my neighborhood or house with cuffs for any alleged anything.

More dog whistles, and guess what,,...the dogs keep on coming. Pathetic.
Old 08-29-2023, 07:59 AM   #28
HoHound
BANNED

Interesting how Democrats are in denial about losing large portions of black, hispanic, middle eastern, certainly asian, and even some white suburban wine moms support. I guess if your oblivious about child trafficking, child sexual mutilation, open border, climate hoax, and covid hoax, you can be oblivious about anything. I'm glad Democrats are oblivious to how unpopular they've become. Actually, the Democrat party doesn't care if they lose support. Democrats think they can cheat their way to any victory. It's obvious. That's why they don't campaign hard and actually try to WIN your vote. Cheating is their new strategy.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/...08576466325973

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/...02680159990113
HoHound is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 08:31 AM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Interesting how Democrats are in denial about losing large portions of black, hispanic, middle eastern, certainly asian, and even some white suburban wine moms support. I guess if your oblivious about child trafficking, child sexual mutilation, climate hoax, and covid hoax, you can be oblivious about anything. I'm glad Democrats are oblivious to the broad support they are losing. Actually, the Democrat party doesn't care if they lose support. Democrats think they can cheat their way to any victory. It's obvious. That's why they don't campaign hard and actually try to WIN your vote. Cheating is their new strategy.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/...08576466325973

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/...02680159990113
If cheating is the new strategy for Democrats to win elections then I see Anarchy coming to America. Democrats think "Jan6" was an insurrection, they better think again. This country is on the verge of a serious melt down and Government Officials are going to be the focal point. People have had enough of the bullshit.
Old 08-29-2023, 01:06 PM   #30
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Interesting how Democrats are in denial about losing large portions of black, hispanic, middle eastern, certainly asian, and even some white suburban wine moms support. I guess if your oblivious about child trafficking, child sexual mutilation, open border, climate hoax, and covid hoax, you can be oblivious about anything. I'm glad Democrats are oblivious to how unpopular they've become. Actually, the Democrat party doesn't care if they lose support. Democrats think they can cheat their way to any victory. It's obvious. That's why they don't campaign hard and actually try to WIN your vote. Cheating is their new strategy.
ok, so what is the proof of cheating that you are referring to, and please site some facts, vs. a twitter or wonderful tiktok meme video! From the 71 legal suits Trump filed, for proof, only 1 of those actually was a win, so 70 didn't get even heard or were a complete loser. I hear a lot of dog whistles from the right from those on the right who cannot accept the loss still. That "you know there is no-way that Trump lost and Biden Won." look at the polls and look at the rallys. Apparently from the 5 states at the following:
  • Georgia,
  • Pennysylvania
  • Wisconsin
  • Arizona
  • Nevada
NONE have shown an shred of proof that there was cheating. And that's the facts. If they had more than innuendo, there would be some showing through. Think about that- 5 states and targeting even the state of Texas in addition, yet no complaints since it went Red in whole. Additionally, others posting that they think the Jan 6th was just the beginning, and that "more" is around the corner if Democrats keep on cheating.

So I'd ask the question to the conservatives about cheating. Since they are so adamant about those who cheat, what do you think of those who were supporting providing fake electors for the electoral college, or fake documents that would say they were the duly elected representatives. Or that the GOP and Trump felt that Mike Pence had some reformative action in the election process to reject votes or states electoral votes, and further that States who submitted their votes would in fact be disenfranchising an entire state of voters. Doesn't that give you a pause and reflecting that if it was possible to do that for the benefit of the republicans, that the same would or could be done for democrats? Should an entire state of people's vote be thrown out cause someone didn't like the outcome?

In reality, there is a group of cheaters, but it's not the ppl being accused on by this post. It's the people on the right who have been caught with not only phone calls, but emails, texts and by observers of that bad action and behavior.

How the people who come from lower income voting ranks or of notorious ethnic populations such as from areas in AZ and NV, those places also show that there was no systemic fraud or cheating, despite Kari Lake and the shenanigan group who continue to allege there was. So when you say cheaters, are you actually looking in the mirror? If not, are you ready to hold your party accountable in addition to the democrats? If not, why not?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women