Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2023, 09:29 PM   #91
eyefo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Dfwtsfan

I've read numerous times that Trans women are NOT attracted to Gay men, and Gay men are NOT attracted to Trans women.

I think this supports your findings in Playboy.

Trans women are only attracted to straight men and Gays are only attracted to gay men.

I would ignore the two haters who seem obsessed and desperate to convince Eccie members that they ARE NOT GAY!

There's also good evidence that says that men insecure with their masculinity MUST prove it, and not surprisingly they are sometimes the studs sucking cock in some back alley or behind the wall in some glory hole.

Ignore them... they're not very bright and really ignorant on top of it.

Great review, BTW.
eyefo is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 12:26 AM   #92
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefo View Post
Dfwtsfan

I've read numerous times that Trans women are NOT attracted to Gay men, and Gay men are NOT attracted to Trans women.

I think this supports your findings in Playboy.

Trans women are only attracted to straight men and Gays are only attracted to gay men.

I would ignore the two haters who seem obsessed and desperate to convince Eccie members that they ARE NOT GAY!

There's also good evidence that says that men insecure with their masculinity MUST prove it, and not surprisingly they are sometimes the studs sucking cock in some back alley or behind the wall in some glory hole.

Ignore them... they're not very bright and really ignorant on top of it.

Great review, BTW.
It always amazes me that guys that enjoy being penatrated call themselves straight, I'm not hating, just being real.....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 07:41 AM   #93
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
It always amazes me that guys that enjoy being penatrated call themselves straight, I'm not hating, just being real.....
you seem to be checking out these TS reviews a lot lately dude. I know where I can find you. Either Sherrys chicken shack or here.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 08:16 AM   #94
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
you seem to be checking out these TS reviews a lot lately dude. I know where I can find you. Either Sherrys chicken shack or here.

LMFAO but yes BLM does seem to spend quite a bit of time in this review? Maybe he is slowly coming out of the closet. LMFAO
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 10:22 AM   #95
smooth player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Congrats on an informative review. One shouldn't criticize if you don't like it. Just don't read it. There was nothing wrong with the review. I bet the people that criticize wouldn't do it if it were two women with vaginas, right? I'm an old fart, and nothing surprises me anymore. Would I do trannies in the future? Can't say for sure.
smooth player is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 11:49 AM   #96
Blavish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

BLM no doubt lives booty play. The "alphas" which they never are, always do.

No judgement zone, have fun
No judgement
Blavish is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 04:33 PM   #97
baldbrotha1
Premium Access

ALL reviews are subject to criticism. That does NOT equate to hate. Women will easily say they are bi or lesbian. They understand having sex with someone of the same sex is lesbian even if shes flat chested & a crew cut! Lmao! How u look up ro doesn't determine your sex. The sexual organ you were born with does. Stop telling yourself different. Society is so afraid to say anything that sounds homo bashing. But guns, abortion or CRT...we're talking. Disagreeing ain't hate. Its an opinion.
baldbrotha1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 06:47 PM   #98
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldbrotha1 View Post
How u look doesn't determine your sex. The sexual organ you were born with does.
It's not really about how they look, it's about how they think and feel about their gender.

There's tons of scientists, researchers, doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, and sex therapists, that disagree with you, regarding their progression into a different gender identity than the one they were born with. All their combined studies and data gathering over the years about that has grown into to a deeper and broader understanding than you obviously have. That data has spilled over into many transgender rights changes, and that includes their original documented gender being changed by various governmental entities.

In fact, The State of Texas completely disagrees with you about their gender. They will legally change the gender for transgenders, on their birth certificate. Once that's done, do you know what transgenders do next? They go to the TX DMV as fast as they can, to get a new license that reflects their new gender, and its easy as pie for them to get that, with a revised birth certificate. Then they are legally whatever gender they want to be, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it except be butt hurt (pun intended).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transg..._United_States

That link above, scroll down to "Birth Certificates" and notice that the U.S. map on the right shows Texas is a purple state. Looking at the legend for the meaning of that color, isn't that a wonderful color for transgenders?

I can tell you wish everything and everyone's thinking aligns with yours, and the world be exactly the way you want, and nothing ever changes into something you disagree with. Maybe you can take comfort in the following. It's something my dad use to say to me, around the age when I saw my first Playboy magazine, whenever I wanted things my way. He said, "you can wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which fills first".

Wrapping this up, I'm going to side with all the research on this matter, done by people with various acronyms after their names, plus The Great State of Texas opinion, and Playboy Magazine's. I don't see how your opinion moves the needle on this for me versus theirs.
dfwtsfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 07:47 PM   #99
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Cool Brought to you by Bud Light, Target and Disney...

Quote:
This review has almost 6000 views. I wish I could buy advertising space in here LOL

To all of you Transformers out there...This Bud's for you, Cheers!
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 02:19 PM   #100
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

And here's one for you
Old 06-01-2023, 11:44 PM   #101
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
LMFAO but yes BLM does seem to spend quite a bit of time in this review? Maybe he is slowly coming out of the closet. LMFAO
I'm trying to free all you guys from being in the closet, no need to be ashamed, it's almost normal now a days just don't pull a Bruce Jenner
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 04:53 AM   #102
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

Being with a TS isn't an in the closet thing for me, if you've read all my posts on ECCIE.

A filipina verse top TS (4" of painless perfection) lived with me for 4 years, the best 4 yrs of my life. We went everywhere and did everything together, and everyone in my life knew about it. She was tiny, pretty, sweet and girly, plus had such an endearing personality, that everyone in my life instantly liked her, and none had any issue with us being together. Her thing was to look like a female and be 100% passable in every possible way, and she was. She was one hell of a cook too, and I've never eaten better, only down side, almost every dinner was served with rice, and that was a little too frequent for me.

In retrospect, I think sometimes a guy might only get one chance at something long term, with a really pretty 100% passable TS, and I was very happy and felt fortunate, to ride that out as long as it lasted. It's not easy to reel one in, nor to typically have that ride last for years. The countless and intense prostate nuts she gave me, while stroking and topping me, with her 4" raw girly stick, was the best sex of my life. I miss the sex part of it so much, that I've noticed everything I try to get a TS to do too me in a session (minus the raw topping), is everything she wanted to do each time. I sometimes wondered if she figured out early on what I liked sexually, all the activities and sequence of them, and just stuck with that, because it seemed like at the beginning of the relationship it had more variety.
Old 06-02-2023, 06:32 AM   #103
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I'm trying to free all you guys from being in the closet, no need to be ashamed, it's almost normal now a days just don't pull a Bruce Jenner

If that is your thing BLM then no judgment. As Cage 196 pointed out you have spent quite a bit of time in this review just like you do in Sherry's reviews. And like the saying goes different strokes for different folks so no judgment
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 07:02 PM   #104
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

BLM, ill turn you out bro.. you will enjoy it LOL
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 08:40 PM   #105
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote: