Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2023, 10:00 PM   #1
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Default Ex-az AG sat on evidence/records refuting 2020 election fraud

And the list of trumpy election lies and cover ups continues to grow.
https://apnews.com/article/arizona-s...234d5397cc8839

"PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona’s former attorney general suppressed findings by his investigators who concluded there was no basis for allegations that the 2020 election was marred by widespread fraud, according to documents released Wednesday by his successor.

Democratic Attorney General Kris Mayes, who took office last month, said the records show the 2020 election “was conducted fairly and accurately by election officials.”

Previous Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican, never released a March 2022 summary of investigative findings, which ruled out most of the fraud claims spread by allies and supporters of former President Donald Trump. Yet a month later, he released an “interim report” that claimed his investigation “revealed serious vulnerabilities that must be addressed and raises questions about the 2020 election in Arizona.”

He released his April report despite pushback from his investigators who said some of its claims were refuted by their probe. Brnovich was at the time in the midst of a Republican Party primary for U.S. Senate and facing fierce criticism from Trump, who claimed he wasn’t doing enough to prosecute election fraud."

Is there no low they won't delve in their attempts at stealing the 2020 election?
Did you notice the crickets?
Why do they pretend they don't know about this?

More proof they project themselves on the people of America.

They are the party of mike flynn.
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 11:42 PM   #2
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Mike Flynn the military hero who got framed and railroaded by the DNC? That Mike Flynn?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 04:16 AM   #3
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

0FF TOPIC. The lying guy from AZ is the topic. The lying mike flynn is a POS and just a example.
No. The mike flynn who lied numerous times to the FBI when he was on team trump. He was fired for lying to Pence.

Are we going to have to reorient each one of these people when they come back from BANNED CAMP? Let's just assume they're still lying. Let's assume they're just the missing links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Mike Flynn the military hero who got framed and railroaded by the DNC? That Mike Flynn? No such person
Old 02-24-2023, 04:55 AM   #4
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Murky waters for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
0FF TOPIC. The lying guy from AZ is the topic. The lying mike flynn is a POS and just a example...
Lemme see if I got this right. The OP goes off topic in the original post and calls someone out on following up on words (topic) contained in the OP. I'm not well enough versed in the rules of the fora here, but I think the OP has the responsibility to RTM the OP for going off topic in the original OP.

Do the right thing
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 03:38 PM   #5
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
0FF TOPIC. The lying guy from AZ is the topic. The lying mike flynn is a POS and just a example.
No. The mike flynn who lied numerous times to the FBI when he was on team trump. He was fired for lying to Pence.

Are we going to have to reorient each one of these people when they come back from BANNED CAMP? Let's just assume they're still lying. Let's assume they're just the missing links.
You introduced him into the conversation. Sit still and take your medicine.

To get back on topic, you're talking about proving a negative...not much of an argument.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 04:20 AM   #6
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Are you guys thick or what. The topic is the former AG of AZ concealed evidence that disproved election fraud. I used flynn as an example of another party member who lied about the election results. Then barley boy tries to rewrite history. Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI about lying about talking to the Russians about sanctions. Yes, the name mike flynn is mentioned. No he is not the topic. He is a convicted felon who was pardoned by trump. He may have done some heroic things in the past but certainly not in the last few years.
If you want to talk about flynn, start your own thread.

The topic is clear to any reasonably intelligent person.
And of course you have nothing on topic to say. The ex-AG concealed evidence that proved there was no election fraud. Read the link.
I didn't ask you to prove a negative. Your claims of election fraud are the perfect example of your/ trumpys ongoing election denial.
Since the polls closed for the 2020 election, trumpys have demanded proof the election wasn't stolen. So far you haven't made any on topic remarks. Because you can't understand written English. My "medicine" I'm taking is trying to explain something to people incapable of understanding simple comments.
Old 02-25-2023, 04:41 AM   #7
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

You have it completely wrong. As usual.
We'll let the mods sort it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Lemme see if I got this right. The OP goes off topic in the original post and calls someone out on following up on words (topic) Most posts contain words. Every word in a post isn't part of the topic.
And you're right. You aren't well versed in any aspect of writing skills, composition of an idea, or other skills needed to be relevant in a discussion like this.
contained in the OP. I'm not well enough versed in the rules of the fora here, but I think the OP has the responsibility to RTM the OP for going off topic in the original OP.

Do the right thing
Old 02-25-2023, 02:52 PM   #8
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
You have it completely wrong. As usual.
We'll let the mods sort it out.
Of course. When you put out info, they can't counter it with same so they put out bull. This causes the narrative below which they want everyone to see except the truth.

Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 04:20 PM   #9
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

This just really goes to prove that “election deniers” and “election fraud promoters” actually fit into two categories.

1. Those lying about it but aerially know better.
2. Those who are plain stupid enough to actually believe it and are too stupid to wise up and ignore all evidence to the contrary so they can continue with their belief.

That’s all of them. There’s no in between. So those that keep claiming all the election fraud just need to ask themselves which of those two categories they fit into.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women