Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-05-2022, 12:08 PM   #76
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default ASPD "DMZ" Forum: Peaceful Rancor, No "Libtard!" Nonsense.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Also, my intent in suggesting we self moderate our words, is not because I don't like a hard core brawl, I do, leave us alone with our words, and that works.

IF, the option is to stop the banning, and dropping the hateful rhetoric, and that stops the mods from looking at us in the first place, that is an option that's worth pursuing if we are NOT to be left alone and face punshiment over mere words.

I decided I did not just wish to walk away again, instead, I want a solution.
Really, were any points ever issued in the ASPD "DMZ" section, Ever? Did the ASPD mods ever check-in there? All the conservatives and liberals and "independents" in the DMZ all bickered and debated without calling each other Libtard! or other such nonsense....

MCA9276 and I even apologized to each other in a few threads for getting personal with each other. After I moved on from the "DMZ" section I kept in touch with MCA9276 by PM about all things hobby. He was a fine, critical thinker of all things hobby in addition to politics. Really, did you and I and MCA9276 and Stevepar and DaBigJagoff ever insult each other? Maybe here and there by accident, but the whole DMZ politics section on ASPD was not the points-flying-Libtard!-insulting shit-show that the Eccie Politics section has been since it started...

What's the difference between the two forums on both sites? The members and whether or not they can stay "civilized" with each other? Take a browse through the Politics section of Eccie and surmise who all the Insulters are. It ain't hard to quickly identify who they all are. And they often move from the Politics section to the (actual) hobby-forums threads and start to do variations of their Libtard! poison on those threads. So what's going on here....?
Old 11-05-2022, 10:25 PM   #77
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

ASPD and Indy's are in the past.

Eccie is not a Victor Hugo novel created to discuss the merits and the discrepancies of a 19th Century society and its judicial system.

Eccie exists in the present.

Each Member when they Log In agree to the Terms of Use or Terms of Service, before they are granted access to the Forums.

In that acceptance or acknowledgement, the Member agrees to comply with the Eccie Guidelines.

The Eccie Guidelines apply in this Forum just as much as they do in the other Pittsburgh Forums.

Should you feel that complying with the Eccie Guidelines is so burdensome and repugnant.

Save yourself the mental anguish and frustration resulting from your inability or refusal to uphold your agreement to comply with the Guidelines as written.

Search for and find a place where you can exercise your desire to critique politicians and their actions in an manner that you find to be agreeable.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:50 PM   #78
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Devo, interesting you bring up Stevepar, he and I battled in The Stump but were quite friendly and jovial in private, I called him libtard often. It always made hime type extra dots….lol

Funny how other than Tolstoy, PBN and Devo everyone quit yapping when Biomed1 arrived. Seriously to the other gentleman besides them, you have been griping and whining for some time across many threADs about all of your woes and peeves about Eccie. Now the man who can actually address your issues is here and you have his attention and you all go silent? Pathetic.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:12 AM   #79
paintedbynumbers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I miss Stevepar as well.

I am glad Bio made his post today because it basically sums up what I'd been repeating . "follow the rules and you will be fine" "if you don't like it go elsewhere" "this isn't ASPD or Indy's" All 3 things I'd been saying since I was blue in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Devo, interesting you bring up Stevepar, he and I battled in The Stump but were quite friendly and jovial in private, I called him libtard often. It always made hime type extra dots….lol

Funny how other than Tolstoy, PBN and Devo everyone quit yapping when Biomed1 arrived. Seriously to the other gentleman besides them, you have been griping and whining for some time across many threADs about all of your woes and peeves about Eccie. Now the man who can actually address your issues is here and you have his attention and you all go silent? Pathetic.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:40 AM   #80
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
No one needs care what you find pathetic, AG. But thanks for sharing.

There's a set shingle up in the ask a mod forum where such guidance can be sought directly and publicly. PM's where such formal guidance can be sought directly and discretely. The presence of an admin in a thread doesn't mean there's only 1 method or 1 means of addressing a concern. There are always several ways. And you know it.
Old 11-06-2022, 07:53 AM   #81
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
No one needs care what you find pathetic, AG. But thanks for sharing.

There's a set shingle up in the ask a mod forum where such guidance can be sought directly and publicly. PM's where such formal guidance can be sought directly and discretely. The presence of an admin in a thread doesn't mean there's only 1 method or 1 means of addressing a concern. There are always several ways. And you know it.
Bingo! And he definitely knows because he’s really smart. Lol
Old 11-06-2022, 08:08 AM   #82
paintedbynumbers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Not that Amish needs me to defend him I will say that he is smart enough to not be banned for saying a member died of Covid. You could learn a lot from him if you listen Charley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Bingo! And he definitely knows because he’s really smart. Lol
Old 11-06-2022, 08:41 AM   #83
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Not that Amish needs me to defend him I will say that he is smart enough to not be banned for saying a member died of Covid. You could learn a lot from him if you listen Charley.
I thought you were done responding to my posts?
Old 11-06-2022, 09:24 AM   #84
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

It’s obvious buy all the RTM’s the staff direction is not going to be followed and infractions have had no effect this thread is Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women