Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160657
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2022, 01:01 AM   #31
bb1961
Valued Poster

No one can accuse you of not being a loyal shill of the libtard tax and spend policies that have got the country in the mess it is in. With a 30% approval rating for brandon and 80% of Americans saying the country is headed in the wrong direction...you are in the minority.
Spending money like there is no tomorrow and expecting that that somehow will lead to prosperity is insane thinking.
The fact that you feel that you're in an excellent situation financially doesn't matter to the majority of struggling Americans paying more FOR EVERYTHING.
Just like all elitist...fuck the majority of Americans suffering from this economy.
November should be a wake-up call for democraps but they will continue to believe failed policies that don't work are the fault of people that suffer the most...you have said as much, that is the height of arrogance.
Your pompous attitude towards the vast majority of Americans saying it's there fault that they're struggling and don't care if there lives are being crushed by this out of control spending and having no problem with doubling down on MORE spending.
You will do anything to ignore the dire situation this country is in and do your bidding for the libtard ideology that never worked and never with.
Now continue on with your baseless nonsensical derogatory rants. Your condescension towards other board members and of the struggling Americans shows your elitist arrogance. Facts are facts and whatever crap you spew doesn't change that. FJBLGB!!
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 01:23 AM   #32
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
No one can accuse you of not being a loyal shill of the libtard policy that have got the country in the mess it is in.
I stopped reading after the 1st sentence after your typical nonsense because I don't know how many damn times I have to say that I am not a liberal. Just because one is not angry and has common sense neither makes him a liberal nor makes him a democrat.

Whatever though grumpy old parrot, if it makes you feel better, put me in whatever box your small mind can think of putting me in if it makes you happy. It's not like it matters to me. You don't like my views and that's obvious. What is more obvious to me is that is called a YOU problem and not a ME problem.

And just FYI, boo hoo and stop fucking crying about a recession that may or may not come as of the here and now. Yeah, I sound arrogant. Big deal. I don't live scared like many of you do. I would rather live life instead and focus on the good and not whine and worry about the bad. Fuck me for not wanting to live in the misery that so many of you relish. Every day is a blessing to me when I hop out of bed. I wish more of you felt the same way for your own betterment and quality of life. And I sincerely mean that.

Life is hard. Dwelling on the bad gets you nowhere. I don't do that. I look forward and I do not care if I come across as an asshole for saying so.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 08:18 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I hope the Angry Man takes note of the fact that you just gave him more attention than anyone has in a year.

He should be grateful you spent so much energy on him.

The fact that he won’t or can’t is why the Angry Man continues to top my ignore list.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 09:39 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
You're up Senator Sinema. The fate of our economy is now in your hands. I hope you have the balls to do the right thing and vote no on this bill ( and all spending bills that have 1 dollar in them for climate change ). No more since Manchin pussied out.
Chicken Little is alive and well!

Anyone who took PPP money or cashed a check from Trump or Biden is responsible for this inflation.

The Fed is raising rates to slow inflation Raising taxes will do the same thing! I do not know why congress hasn't done so sooner.

I suggest they target my wealthy friend, Tiny, first!

Maybe he'll think twice next time before wanting to send my tax dollars to poor kids in Florida to buy DeSantis votes!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 10:55 AM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default WTF Should Be Sued for Malfeasance Whenever He "Advises" on Economic Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Fed is raising rates to slow inflation Raising taxes will do the same thing!
As any self-respecting economist will tell you, you should NEVER EVER EVER raise taxes during a recession! That will only EXACERBATE the slump in economic activity.

Oh wait a sec... is that what you WANT? Then be honest about it, for fuck's sake. Admit you want to "slow inflation" by knocking the economy into an even STEEPER, LONGER AND MORE PAINFUL DECLINE than we are already experiencing.

"The boom, not the slump, is the time for austerity."

- John Maynard Keynes, "The Economic Consequences of the Peace"

Quote:
Maybe he'll think twice next time before wanting to send my tax dollars to poor kids in Florida to buy DeSantis votes!
Did you already forget what you posted a few days ago in your lame, misinformed DeSantis thread?

(When was the last time you had your short-term memory checked out?)

Quote:
I was not broaching the subject of vote buying.

Try and keep up.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 10:57 AM   #36
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I hope the Angry Man takes note of the fact that you just gave him more attention than anyone has in a year.

He should be grateful you spent so much energy on him.

The fact that he won’t or can’t is why the Angry Man continues to top my ignore list.
LOL. Bitter smurf won't be getting that attention again from me. I couldn't sleep and I was fucking around trading crypto... I think I lost around $2k while addressing him. He obviously brings me bad luck while I'm day trading Ethereum, Solana and Matic while discussing a recession on a whore board. Haha
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 11:12 AM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Default Were You Trading Crypto With the Winklevoss Twins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I stopped reading after the 1st sentence after your typical nonsense because I don't know how many damn times I have to say that I am not a liberal...
...but you are a condescending, phony elitist!

Tell us about your 3 Ivy League degrees again, Lucy.
Old 07-31-2022, 11:56 AM   #38
lustylad
BANNED

Default Facts Are Stubborn Things! Too Bad WTF Can't Look Them Up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Yet the Dem “solution” is to spend more money and hike taxes.
Quote:
More like DeSantis...
You look incredibly stupid when you try to depict Ron DeSantis as a big spender.

He just closed the books on the state fiscal year ending June 30th with a surplus of almost $22 billion. Rather than bribing voters (like Gov. Gruesome did in California), DeSantis is prudently using much of this money to add to Florida's rainy day reserve fund.

Florida has roughly the same population as New York State, yet it spends 1/2 as much as the Empire state while delivering a much higher level of services to its residents. Hmm... is Florida an efficient provider of taxpayer services or is New York just hopelessly wasteful & inefficient? Must be a combination of BOTH!

And when did DeSantis "hike taxes"? Oh wait, he didn't!

Lookee here, folks! Read this if you want to become familiar with the FACTS instead of WTF's completely false narratives!

https://www.flgov.com/2022/05/06/gov...ridas-history/
Old 07-31-2022, 12:14 PM   #39
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I stopped reading after the 1st sentence after your typical nonsense because I don't know how many damn times I have to say that I am not a liberal. Just because one is not angry and has common sense neither makes him a liberal nor makes him a democrat.

Whatever though grumpy old parrot, if it makes you feel better, put me in whatever box your small mind can think of putting me in if it makes you happy. It's not like it matters to me. You don't like my views and that's obvious. What is more obvious to me is that is called a YOU problem and not a ME problem.

And just FYI, boo hoo and stop fucking crying about a recession that may or may not come as of the here and now. Yeah, I sound arrogant. Big deal. I don't live scared like many of you do. I would rather live life instead and focus on the good and not whine and worry about the bad. Fuck me for not wanting to live in the misery that so many of you relish. Every day is a blessing to me when I hop out of bed. I wish more of you felt the same way for your own betterment and quality of life. And I sincerely mean that.

Life is hard. Dwelling on the bad gets you nowhere. I don't do that. I look forward and I do not care if I come across as an asshole for saying so.
Ignorance is bliss...
Truth hurts, don't it??
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 09:00 AM   #40
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Ignorance is bliss...
Truth hurts, don't it??
It's how they avoid the cognitive dissonance.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 09:34 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
As any self-respecting economist will tell you, you should NEVER EVER EVER raise taxes during a recession! That will only EXACERBATE the slump in economic activity.

Oh wait a sec... is that what you WANT? Then be honest about it, for fuck's sake. Admit you want to "slow inflation" by knocking the economy into an even STEEPER, LONGER AND MORE PAINFUL DECLINE than we are already experiencing.

"The boom, not the slump, is the time for austerity."

- John Maynard Keynes, "The Economic Consequences of the Peace"
Oh so now you pull out Keynesian economic policy! Good for you.

Unfortunately but predictably you've confuse the conversation.

I said either (raising taxes or intrest rates) would slow inflation. No self respecting economist would disagree with that statement?

You're neither, obviously.

Doing so during a recession might not be the best time to do either....but there are nuances. You remember what that means , right?

Now run along...study Laffer and his elastic most efficient tax rate, that wouldreally help your economicdiscussionin the future.

Quote:

Did you already forget what you posted a few days ago in your lame, misinformed DeSantis thread?

(When was the last time you had your short-term memory checked out?)
Two different threads junior.

DeSantis can both be trying to buy votes and make an idiotic statement about how he was giving away free money to offset the prior giveaway of free money.

I concentrated on the latter in the other thread.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 09:40 AM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You look incredibly stupid when you try to depict Ron DeSantis as a big spender.

He just closed the books on the state fiscal year ending June 30th with a surplus of almost $22 billion. Rather than bribing voters (like Gov. Gruesome did in California), DeSantis is prudently using much of this money to add to Florida's rainy day reserve fund.

Florida has roughly the same population as New York State, yet it spends 1/2 as much as the Empire state while delivering a much higher level of services to its residents. Hmm... is Florida an efficient provider of taxpayer services or is New York just hopelessly wasteful & inefficient? Must be a combination of BOTH!

And when did DeSantis "hike taxes"? Oh wait, he didn't!

Lookee here, folks! Read this if you want to become familiar with the FACTS instead of WTF's completely false narratives!

https://www.flgov.com/2022/05/06/gov...ridas-history/
DeSantis gave away more stimulus money to counter the inflation of prior stimulus money!

Have you done a detailed analysis on how Florida benefited tax revenue wise from the PPP money?

Look...I'm not anti DeSantis....that does not mean I will not make fun of him and you and others defending him when he says something idiotic.

The giveaway to OFFSET inflation....was idiotic.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 03:44 PM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Default Biden is a Slave of Defunct Non-Economists

Quote:
Oh so now you pull out Keynesian economic policy! Good for you.

Keynes has ALWAYS informed my economic thinking. If you had any understanding of the subject, you would know that.

Unfortunately but predictably you've confuse (sic) the conversation.

Only for a single eccie poster... who is chronically confused.

I said either (raising taxes or intrest (sic) rates) would slow inflation. No self respecting economist would disagree with that statement?

Every first-year Macroeconomics student knows the appropriate tool for controlling inflation is monetary policy (of which interest rates are part and parcel) while the appropriate tool for managing GDP growth is fiscal policy (of which taxes are part and parcel). Moreover, every self-respecting economist knows you are supposed to match up the right policy tool with the right policy goal.

You're neither, obviously.

I've been schooling you in the dismal science for 9 years now. Amazingly, it hasn't put a dent in my self-respect.

Doing so during a recession might not be the best time to do either....but there are nuances. You remember what that means, right?

I'm a pedantic type rather than a simple-minded simpleton, so I ALWAYS appreciate nuances.

Here's your chance to show everyone the same... Would you care to elaborate on what the most optimal anti-inflation, pro-growth policy mix would look like, now that Joe Biden has smashed the US economy onto the shoals of 9%+ inflation and a shrinking GDP?

Now run along...study Laffer and his elastic most efficient tax rate...

Only buzzword bozos study Art Laffer. But keep on tickling your taint looking for that elusive "sweet spot."
Old 08-01-2022, 04:12 PM   #44
Salty Again
Valued Poster

.... Easy with the insults there, mates.
Just give yer opinions, please.

... I thought the Dems and Biden's "American Rescue Plan"
was surely gonna get the economy and what-not moving in
the right direction... NOW they want even MORE money $$$
for the "Inflation Reduction Plan"...

Not seeing how the tax-paying people benefit from this.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 04:21 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You best post to date
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women