Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2022, 07:16 AM   #31
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Shhhh! It's a secret. Besides, it might expose them as frauds.

So Adam Shitt wants to ban any information collected from the Military as State secret because... Well... just because he does...

Quote:
THEY’RE PANICKED: Adam Schiff Moves to Disrupt Future Investigations Into The US Military Involvement in the Jan. 6 Protests and Riot

HR 4350 is the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022.

Rep. Adam Schiff recently slid this language into the text of H.R. 4350.

The text was inserted about halfway down in the bill which is hundreds of pages long.

This is how Shifty Schiff operates.

Here is what Schiff proposed. We found this in the body of the text.
“CHAPTER 89–COUNTERING EXTREMISM

“1801. Office of Countering Extremism.
“1802. Training and education.
“1803. Data collection and analysis.
“1804. Reporting requirements.
“1805. Definitions.

SEC. 529F. EXCLUSION OF EVIDENCE OBTAINED WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION.

Section 271 of title 10, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following new subsection:
“(d) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, any information obtained by or with the assistance of a member of the Armed Forces in violation of section 1385 of title 18, shall not be received in evidence in any trial, hearing, or other proceeding in or before any court, grand jury, department, officer, agency, regulatory body, legislative committee, or other authority of the United States, a State, or a political subdivision thereof.”.
Of course, this concerns conservatives and Trump supporters who want the real truth behind the January 6, 2021 riots, not Liz Cheney’s ridiculous show trial version.

Investigative reported Julie Kelly tweeted this out earlier today.
BREAKING: Schiff files amendment to NDAA that would conceal any info collected by the U.S. military for use in congressional investigations or court proceedings.

Massive attempted coverup of enormous proportions and preemptive power grab to prevent GOP oversight next year:

Think about what this means: Defense Sec Austin can decline any request for materials related to deadly Afghanistan withdrawal, woke policies, vaccine mandates/injuries, and January 6 among other issues.

For example, GOP committees would be prevented from examining the military’s role in the events of January 6 including the use of assets before and on that day as well as the use of intelligence services such as NCIS, which we know were part of the investigatory process...
Their fear is delicious...

P.S.: Apologies for tossing out an undefined term for some of you "Investigative reporter". I realize many of you are unfamiliar with the term as your experience is more in line with "news readers", aka "news regurgitaters", which seems Extremely Dangerous to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aMfD8H9OSc
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 11:17 AM   #32
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Not a full fledged Mean Tweet - but dang good

Old 07-11-2022, 11:30 AM   #33
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Say... that's a nice narrative you got there...

Be a shame if someone took a yu-u-u-ge diarrhea dump all over it.

Quote:
THEY ALL LIED AND WE HAVE PROOF! Highly Sensitive DOJ Jan 6. Documents Leaked to The Gateway Pundit – FBI Confidential Human Source INFILTRATED Proud Boys, Ran FBI Operation on J-6, Reported They Were INNOCENT! — See Texts and Documents IN FULL!!

Will this be the end of Chris Wray? It should be.

The FBI and the Department of Injustice continue to viciously politically persecute American Citizens and terrorize the public.

Now they’ve been caught.

Shame on the McCarthy-like January 6th Unselect Committee for abusing their power and using groups like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers as fall guys so they can punish their political opposition!

This is not the United States we were promised.

Their lies are being exposed.

A whistleblower has leaked a treasure trove of documents and text messages, some marked “Highly Sensitive”, to the Gateway Pundit. These documents contain incredible exculpatory evidence proving the Department of Justice was aware that a group of Indicted Proud Boys were innocent- yet are prosecuting them anyway.

You can find the entire dump of documents below, which includes hundreds of pages of transcripts of audio-recorded interviews with an Assisting United States Attorney, FBI Agents and their “Confidential Human Source”. The Confidential Human Source, or CHS, infiltrated the Kansas City Proud Boy Group for over a year and a half before the January 6th event and kept the FBI goons informed on the group’s activity.

Our source who is familiar with the FBI informant and has identified him as James Ehren Knowles.

According to the source, Knowles had gained the group’s total trust and was included in all group communications.

READ THE INFORMANT’S LEAKED REPORT BY CLICKING HERE!!

The informant told his handlers at the FBI that the Kansas City Proud Boy Group he was infiltrating and accompanied to the Capitol on January 6th “were not involved in, nor did they inspire the breaking of the barriers at the Capitol building. CHS describe the scene as the crowd doing it as a “herd mentality,” and that it was not organized. The crowd was shouting “stop the vote,” as they made their way to the Capitol building…

...There were no overt threats of violence made at that time.”

Not only that, but the informant also testifies to the FBI that Proud Boys planned to come to Washington DC to risk their own safety to protect average Trump Supporters from Antifa attacks so MAGA folk could enjoy the day and “get back to their hotels safely”. Meanwhile, the drinking fraternity, along with the ex-military/law enforcement group the “Oath Keepers”, have become the fall guys along with President Trump for the entire phony “Insurrection.”

Every single Kansas City Proud Boy and other individuals that the rat reported to his handlers in the document dump are indicted and facing decades in prison EVEN THOUGH THE FBI INFORMANT THAT WAS WITH THEM THAT DAY REPORTED THEIR INNOCENCE! One of the men (William Chrestman) has been detained at DC Gitmo in pre-trial detention for over a year and a half to date. A total of six people (including a woman who was pregnant at the time) are being charged with Conspiracy, Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (this carries a maximum 20 year penalty), Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting, Threatening a Federal Officer, Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon.

For background, there are currently two existing Proud Boy Group Indictments- the Seditious Conspiracy one involving Enrique Tarrio and other leaders, and the Kansas City Proud Boy Indictment involving the group that the FBI informant infiltrated.

The FBI Plant made it clear to his bosses that the Proud Boys and their friends had no idea what they were walking into, there was NO CONSPIRACY or pre-planning to enter the Capitol, and Proud Boys helped law enforcement inside the Capitol....
Old 07-11-2022, 10:59 PM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

damn.. you think they would stop after the whitmer fiasco. but they doubled down on this.

shame.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 04:21 PM   #35
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Ground crews are working feverishly to prepare a soft-landing matt for tomorrow's face-plant

Ouch! That one's gonna leave a skid mark...
Quote:
Prepare for the Incoming Hit: WH Already Is Warning About the New CPI Number

Prepare for the incoming hit.

That was what White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was telegraphing on Monday, as she tried to soften the blow of what she knows is coming.

“On Wednesday we will have new CPI inflation data and we expect the headline number — which includes gas and food — to be highly elevated,” Jean-Pierre said during the daily briefing. If they’re already trying to prepare us, you know it’s going to be bad. In May, it jumped a point to 8.6 percent. They didn’t feel the need to prep us in advance then, so one has to think that whatever they’re seeing now makes them think it’s higher than that.

But Jean-Pierre tried to spin the coming June CPI number, claiming it was “already out of date” because the prices had already fallen.

Jean-Pierre claimed that they understood how Americans were feeling.

Sounds a lot like “I feel your pain.” Which generally means they don’t.

But if they did they wouldn’t be saying things like “We have a strong economy.”

Every time they do, it’s like kicking the Americans who are being crushed right in the face. It’s like when they try to blame everyone else but Biden — from Vladimir Putin to the Republicans, who aren’t in power. Jean-Pierre did that again too on Monday, arguing that the inflation number was “heavily impacted by the war in Ukraine.” So what was the cause for the inflation for all the months before that, since last year?

But even as the press secretary tried to say they understood Americans’ pain, she also was blowing it off, saying that they didn’t pay attention to the polls.

Of course, they pay attention to the polls. But what they are engaged in now is all-out spin, because they can’t argue with the facts.
Inflation, again, is at 40-year highs. More than 353,000 Americans left the labor force in June. The U.S. economy is still down 200,000 jobs from where it was before COVID hit. There’s 700,000 more Americans who aren’t in the labor force but want to work compared to February 2020. We’ve already logged one quarter of GDP shrinkage, and projections for Q2 are already down as much as 2 percent — which would mean a definitional recession for the United States.
It’s the failure to acknowledge this reality and take responsibility that now has Joe Biden polling at 29 percent approval.
Old 07-12-2022, 11:28 PM   #36
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Seems inclusive to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Ouch! That one's gonna leave a skid mark...
Shouldnt' this slunts picture be in the definition of such?!?

Old 07-28-2022, 03:34 AM   #37
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Did your news reader, aka propagandist, forget to mention the 2nd annual Ivermectin Day?!?

It’s “World Ivermectin Day” – Here’s Advice From Frontline Doctors From Across the Nation On How to Stay Healthy Amid the Biowar

By Alicia Powe
Published July 23, 2022 at 5:38pm

Frontline doctors from across the nation commemorated the second annual “World Ivermectin Day” in an effort to promote the “miracle wonder drug” that they have used to save thousands of lives despite its ban in most hospitals nationwide.

In a 2 hour conference on Zoom, physicians, who have risked their careers to help save patients from being held hostage and getting killed by murderous CDC and NIH protocols in “hellspitals,” provide advice on how to strengthen immunity amid the ongoing COVID pandemic and testimony on how Ivermectin, a drug banned from hospitals and pharmacies, is the “cornerstone” of fending emerging variants as the war to depopulate perpetuates.

“We are here for the second annual Ivermectin Day,” said Dr. Ben Marble, primary care physician and founder of MyFreeDoctor. “If I had to pick one drug that’s the most important it would be Ivermectin.”

After successfully treating nearly 300,000 COVID and COVID-vaccine injured patients with his team of doctors at MyFreeDoctor, “the science is settled,” Marble argued.

“We’ve passed 275,00 free doctor visits delivered to America delivering early drug multiple treatments, which of course includes Ivermectin as the cornerstone drug. We’ve only lost six patients. So, we have a multiple drug early treatment survival rate of 99.99 percent,” he said. “Multiple drug treatment with Ivermectin wins, period, hands down. Early treatment is how we save people. What does not win? What loses? The fake vaccine poison loses.”

Ivermectin “helps maintain Zinc in the cells,” protecting the body from dangerous the coronavirus’ dangerous spike protein, explained Dr. Bryan Ardis.

“I’ve used it in my own home with my own kids, with myself, with my spouse. For ten years we’ve taken it monthly preventatively for parasites,” he said. “It actually works to destroy the adult worms in the body. “We used it to prevent parasites being transferred from our pets to us. It helps to maintain Zinc reservoirs because the spike proteins that were actually tied to this weapon are the weapon.”

Joshua Larenczy, a patient of frontline doctor Dr. Jim Thorp, described how his brother died in the hospital after being provided Remdesivir and intubated:
It started with my brother, 49 years old, Navy veteran in August 2021. He got sick and for about two and half weeks he was sick before they would accept him into the hospital in the emergency room. He got two negative tests from two different hospitals. He had two different ambulances, one at his work and the final one at his home, they took him to the hospital where they started their Remdesivir protocol in the emergency room.

Because of his age, I thought he would get out. Never even in the beginning considered that he would never get out of there. I just didn’t think it would happen that way. As it went along and they said he was going to go to the ICU and it was getting more serious, we were getting a lot of conflicting messages. One minute they would say one thing and we just couldn’t get a clear message on what was going on. He stayed in regular care for about a week, did two rounds of Remdesivir and then within a week they sent him to ICU and — again we started getting conflicting messages. They called us and said he was intubated. First, they told me I was the point of contact then I had to really understand what my responsibilities were because I was the power of attorney over him.
Old 07-31-2022, 05:09 AM   #38
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Transmania face plant

Even an Albino squirrel can find a nugget of wisdom from time to time.

How the Daily Mail and the New York Times Cover a Big Defeat for Transmania
Steve Sailer • July 29, 2022 • 1,900 Words
NHS will SHUT its controversial Tavistock transgender clinic for children after damning report warned it was ‘not safe’

Damning review of Tavistock was conducted by paediatrician Dr Hilary Cass
She found it was not ‘safe or viable’ for clinic to carry out its services in long term
The expert also called for more research into the effects of puberty blockers
By JOHN ELY SENIOR HEALTH REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE and LAURENCE DOLLIMORE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:01 EDT, 28 July 2022 | UPDATED: 20:51 EDT, 28 July 2022

The NHS’s controversial child transgender clinic will shut its doors after a damning report found it was ‘not safe’ for children.

The gender identity service at Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust will be replaced by regional centres at existing children’s hospitals, which will provide more holistic care with ‘strong links to mental health services’.
This is following the lead of the Swedish and Finnish authorities who figured out that the huge surge in recent years of unhappy adolescent girls suddenly claiming to be boys after a dozen years pre-puberty as normal girls should be treated more with run of the mill mental health therapy for depression, autism, anxiety and similar teenage girl problems rather than with the poison, mutilate, and sterilize American trans orthodoxy...
Old 07-31-2022, 07:21 AM   #39
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
It’s “World Ivermectin Day” – Here’s Advice From Frontline Doctors From Across the Nation On How to Stay Healthy Amid the Biowar

By Alicia Powe
Published July 23, 2022 at 5:38pm

Frontline doctors from across the nation commemorated the second annual “World Ivermectin Day” in an effort to promote the “miracle wonder drug” that they have used to save thousands of lives despite its ban in most hospitals nationwide.

In a 2 hour conference on Zoom, physicians, who have risked their careers to help save patients from being held hostage and getting killed by murderous CDC and NIH protocols in “hellspitals,” provide advice on how to strengthen immunity amid the ongoing COVID pandemic and testimony on how Ivermectin, a drug banned from hospitals and pharmacies, is the “cornerstone” of fending emerging variants as the war to depopulate perpetuates.

“We are here for the second annual Ivermectin Day,” said Dr. Ben Marble, primary care physician and founder of MyFreeDoctor. “If I had to pick one drug that’s the most important it would be Ivermectin.”

After successfully treating nearly 300,000 COVID and COVID-vaccine injured patients with his team of doctors at MyFreeDoctor, “the science is settled,” Marble argued.

“We’ve passed 275,00 free doctor visits delivered to America delivering early drug multiple treatments, which of course includes Ivermectin as the cornerstone drug. We’ve only lost six patients. So, we have a multiple drug early treatment survival rate of 99.99 percent,” he said. “Multiple drug treatment with Ivermectin wins, period, hands down. Early treatment is how we save people. What does not win? What loses? The fake vaccine poison loses.”

Ivermectin “helps maintain Zinc in the cells,” protecting the body from dangerous the coronavirus’ dangerous spike protein, explained Dr. Bryan Ardis.

“I’ve used it in my own home with my own kids, with myself, with my spouse. For ten years we’ve taken it monthly preventatively for parasites,” he said. “It actually works to destroy the adult worms in the body. “We used it to prevent parasites being transferred from our pets to us. It helps to maintain Zinc reservoirs because the spike proteins that were actually tied to this weapon are the weapon.”

Joshua Larenczy, a patient of frontline doctor Dr. Jim Thorp, described how his brother died in the hospital after being provided Remdesivir and intubated:
It started with my brother, 49 years old, Navy veteran in August 2021. He got sick and for about two and half weeks he was sick before they would accept him into the hospital in the emergency room. He got two negative tests from two different hospitals. He had two different ambulances, one at his work and the final one at his home, they took him to the hospital where they started their Remdesivir protocol in the emergency room.

Because of his age, I thought he would get out. Never even in the beginning considered that he would never get out of there. I just didn’t think it would happen that way. As it went along and they said he was going to go to the ICU and it was getting more serious, we were getting a lot of conflicting messages. One minute they would say one thing and we just couldn’t get a clear message on what was going on. He stayed in regular care for about a week, did two rounds of Remdesivir and then within a week they sent him to ICU and — again we started getting conflicting messages. They called us and said he was intubated. First, they told me I was the point of contact then I had to really understand what my responsibilities were because I was the power of attorney over him.
Ivermectin may be just fine. But I’d a lot rather get my hands on some Paxlovid, like President Biden, if I had COVID.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 08:43 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Paxlovid worked for me. Minor side effects and NO rebound COVID. ,

Of course, My doctor/Cingressman didn’t recommend Clorox or a black light up my bunghole.

So Paxlovid it was.

That said, I was noticing how some of our star poster’s posts contain links to the source and others, strangely, don’t.

Wonder why that is? Maybe the same reason he refers to a person of color as a “skid mark.”

This is why it’s so tedious to converse with him and his little klavern.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 08:54 AM   #41
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Paxlovid worked for me. Minor side effects and NO rebound COVID. ,

Of course, My doctor/Cingressman didn’t recommend Clorox or a black light up my bunghole.

So Paxlovid it was.

That said, I was noticing how some of our star poster’s posts contain links to the source and others, strangely, don’t.

Wonder why that is? Maybe the same reason he refers to a person of color as a “skid mark.”

This is why it’s so tedious to converse with him and his little klavern.
A friend of mine, who had COVID the first time back in October, 2020, took Paxlovid a couple of months ago and is very glad he did. He had kind of bought into the whole antivax thing. He had ivermectin on hand and intended to self treat but I persuaded him to call his doctor. She prescribed Paxlovid, and he had a much easier time with the disease this time around than he did a couple of years ago. Symptoms only lasted a few days. Before he was really sick for a couple of weeks and thought he’d have to go to the hospital. He said his thinking was fuzzy for months afterwards too.
Old 07-31-2022, 09:00 AM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It’s pretty ironic that an illness ceases to be a political beach ball when you catch it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 09:18 AM   #43
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It’s pretty ironic that an illness ceases to be a political beach ball when you catch it.
Haha! His views do indeed mirror those of some of our friends here who got sucked in by both Trump’s election lies and the antivax propaganda.

My friend did end up getting the first two shots but the antivax propaganda dissuaded him from getting boosted. Also he figured since he had the disease back in 2020 he had some protection from that. COVID however is like the other corona viruses that cause the common cold. Immunity wears off and the virus evolves. If that means an annual or semi-annual booster, like what I get for the flu, I’ve got no problem with that.
Old 08-01-2022, 04:27 AM   #44
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default What's not to luv about the rebound covid?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Ivermectin may be just fine. But I’d a lot rather get my hands on some Paxlovid, like President Biden, if I had COVID.
Dunno. If'n I had the covid, I wouldn't really want it a second time right away. But didn't ol' poster boy F Joe Biden tell the world to get vaxxed and extra-boosted and you won't get the covid? Why_Yes_He_Did.

Perhaps in your rush to cheerleader practice you missed this line in the article: "Ivermectin “helps maintain Zinc in the cells,” protecting the body from dangerous the coronavirus’ dangerous spike protein, explained Dr. Bryan Ardis.". In essence, that means that a safe drug that has been in world wide use for decades is a zinc ionophore, much like Quecertin.
Old 08-01-2022, 04:54 AM   #45
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default So let's recap

So - F Joe Biden has a likely best-of-breed personal medical staff dedicated to him 24/7/365, was vaxxed, boosted, boosted again and boosted yet again and got the covid in spite of following all the CDC's ridiculous bullshit like social distancing, neurotic KN95 mask wearing, fist bumping, incessant hand washing/sanitizing, placing all of the 4-5 reporters, i.e attendees, in crop circles at his "rallies", basement dwelling, tele-evangalism from a fake White House set and whatnot A-N-D still caught the covid, t-h-e-n took the new fangled CDC Plan B drug A-N-D still got the covid again.

To me, that seems like sextillioning down on stupid. It also sorta reminds me of the fatties you see at Micky-Dees ordering two big macs with extra cheese and bacon, jumbo fries with extra salt and a super-sized diet coke. If there were two people on the entirety of this planet that should never, under any circumstance, catch the covid it should be F Joe Biden and F Dr. Fauci - but uhm...So tell us about that science of which you speak. Is it here in the room with us now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Haha! His views do indeed mirror those of some of our friends here who got sucked in by both Trump’s election lies and the antivax propaganda.

My friend did end up getting the first two shots but the antivax propaganda dissuaded him from getting boosted. Also he figured since he had the disease back in 2020 he had some protection from that. COVID however is like the other corona viruses that cause the common cold. Immunity wears off and the virus evolves. If that means an annual or semi-annual booster, like what I get for the flu, I’ve got no problem with that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women