Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35415
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2022, 03:54 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Texas Property Taxes Should be Cut 10% Effective This Fall

But you know damn well it won't happen. The Hard Right controls most Texas localities, and despite their ''love'' of lower taxes, they will collect the high taxes into a sinking economy. Your ass must pay in November, but try selling your House at the appraised value in 5 months.

The IRS just raised the standard milege rate in response to high gas prices. But will Texas Localities give any break?

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/...searchers-say/

Aint gonna happen. And the same Republicans stealing your money will get 80% of the vote because, well, ''Let's go Brandon!''.

The Republicans are Masters at shifting blame. They even got people thinking Sadam Hussein was Osama Bin Laden.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 04:13 PM   #2
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default I realize facts and you are strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
But you know damn well it won't happen. The Hard Right controls most Texas localities, and despite their ''love'' of lower taxes, they will collect the high taxes into a sinking economy. Your ass must pay in November, but try selling your House at the appraised value in 5 months....
First, taxes are not due until Jan 31, 2023 for this year. Second, I'm pretty sure the new tax rule does not take effect until next year.
Quote:
...The IRS just raised the standard milege rate in response to high gas prices. But will Texas Localities give any break?...
Is there an actual point here? Are you comparing Texas to all of the other States that have lowered taxes on fuel or created tax holidays? I missed the list. So if you could post it, it might be helpful. Oh, I thought you were in Virginia, so maybe post their tax breaks.
Quote:
...Aint gonna happen. And the same Republicans stealing your money will get 80% of the vote because, well, ''Let's go Brandon!''....
Before you relocate, try GasBuddy(.)com before you make a regrettable decision.
Quote:
...The Republicans are Masters at shifting blame. They even got people thinking Sadam Hussein was Osama Bin Laden.
Happen to notice the three fingers pointing back at yourself Mr. Projector? So quit lying and just admit the simple truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHwWZRYqHeI
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 04:18 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

I get asked the stupidest questions here. Because they aren't real questions, they are lame argument attempts. Even the people who would normally (so they say) support a tax cut just want to pick at my post for entertainment, I guess.
Old 06-16-2022, 04:55 PM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
But you know damn well it won't happen. The Hard Right controls most Texas localities, and despite their ''love'' of lower taxes, they will collect the high taxes into a sinking economy. Your ass must pay in November, but try selling your House at the appraised value in 5 months.

The IRS just raised the standard milege rate in response to high gas prices. But will Texas Localities give any break?

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/...searchers-say/

Aint gonna happen. And the same Republicans stealing your money will get 80% of the vote because, well, ''Let's go Brandon!''.

The Republicans are Masters at shifting blame. They even got people thinking Sadam Hussein was Osama Bin Laden.
You're complaining for nothing. New Jersey, Illinois, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Vermont all have higher property taxes than Texas. Texas has a population of over 28 million where as those other states combined populations don't equal Texas. Texas also has better roads and infrastructure. People are leaving those other Liberal shitholes to go to Texas. I would say Texas Property Taxes are in line with the size of the State and it's population. If Texas was a Blue State Property Taxes would be higher, much higher.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 05:05 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

The Right doubling down, LOL. They defend the high property tax when I say it's high. For the sake of arguing.

Almost everyone I have met that comes here from other States, Blue included, remarks how high our property taxes are. If Trump said it, you would be like ''Yes Sir, Mr. Trump, my Savior''!
Old 06-16-2022, 05:33 PM   #6
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Right doubling down, LOL. They defend the high property tax when I say it's high. For the sake of arguing.

Almost everyone I have met that comes here from other States, Blue included, remarks how high our property taxes are. If Trump said it, you would be like ''Yes Sir, Mr. Trump, my Savior''!
I don't know what you're paying in property taxes but there are five other states that are higher than Texas and they have far worse infrastructure, worse weather and rude people. Everyone would like their property taxes to be less but Texans can be thankful theirs isn't as high as some of the States on the East Coast and Mid West.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 05:46 PM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Texas is also raising it’s State Income Tax 75%.

So, let’s see. 75% of nothing is………..nothing.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 06:00 PM   #8
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Texas is also raising it’s State Income Tax 75%.

So, let’s see. 75% of nothing is………..nothing.
Please tell me that you do realize that there is no state income tax in Texas and you are just being facetious. If so, I guess haha. You got jokes.

Quote:
You know how these goofy bozos are. You could say it is Thursday right now and they would argue that it is actually Friday in Paris, France now so you're a wrong and stupid liberal just because you don't love Trump.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 06:01 PM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default consider changing your handle to Cheap Thrills then

Quote:
I get asked the stupidest questions here. Because they aren't real questions, they are lame argument attempts. Even the people who would normally (so they say) support a tax cut just want to pick at my post for entertainment, I guess.
Point of fact, the passed tax cut was actually a constitutional amendment. Thus more difficult to change back by a random cult member or two. BTW: Beto Blows Chunks is 19 points behind Abbot ATM. So sucking is just what ya going to do.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 06:13 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
BTW: Beto Blows Chunks is 19 points behind Abbot ATM. So sucking is just what ya going to do.
Do you consider this a taunt? How old are you? What Grade do you enter this Fall? 2nd? 3rd?
Old 06-16-2022, 06:36 PM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Please tell me that you do realize that there is no state income tax in Texas and you are just being facetious. If so, I guess haha. You got jokes. .
Gee. Ya think?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 06:41 PM   #12
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

When the circle jerk Trumpette crew comes at you, be careful. That deadly swarm of gnats can be terrifying with their goofiness and determination to remain geriatric clowns.

And yeah, property taxes are out of control but many now can't even afford to buy a house in this inflated market, so I just take the good with the bad. It's all relative though. My sister told me she paid ~$52K in property taxes in the state where she lives so I didn't feel too bad about my property taxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Gee. Ya think?
Who knows with you? You're not that bright to me. You call the POTUS old, senile and stupid all of the time and you are his age and well... anyway, you know where I'm going so I'll stop there.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 06:49 PM   #13
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Abbott and the texas gop that has long been bought and owned by all the big money don't give a fuck about middle class taxes. The gop claim to fame is no state income tax because we fuck the middle class on property tax while their owners make sure that get reelected because...low taxes

Dah...not exactly rocket science fucking morons

I pay no state income tax and the big bucks pay very low property taxes lol n omg n wtf fucking morons. Cult bots will never gave a clue except bout big guns and big ammo
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 10:13 PM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Pay Yer FAIR SHARE and QUiT with yer Whining there, lads!

Time for YOU to give-back to society...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 10:18 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Pay Yer FAIR SHARE and QUiT with yer Whining there, lads!

Time for YOU to give-back to society...

#### Salty
Why haven't you left yet? You think the US is a shithole Country. I am quoting you

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women