Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2022, 11:55 PM   #136
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
What does that have to do with a private security guard on private property? Nothing.

I don't know. But security officers have failed to stop mass school shootings. Uvalde included. Newt Gingrich wants to pay 5 teachers per school an extra $500 a month, to act as security against school shooters. I didn't know Gingrich had more stupid left in him.

Why not keep 18 year old boys from legally owning and buying assault rifles? Republicans won't bend an inch. Can't even admit that an 18 year old male should not have complete gun ''rights''. You would rather pay (Gingrich's plan) $30,000 per school and hope the next mass shooter will be stopped. That is comically retarded.
You are obviously too dumb to realize that most guns used in a crime were obtained through theft. Furthermore not all eighteen year olds are Criminals and have a desire to harm others. So an Eighteen year old who has a right to purchase a firearm isn't necessarily doing so to kill people.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:01 AM   #137
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You are obviously too dumb to realize that most guns used in a crime were obtained through theft. Furthermore not all eighteen year olds are Criminals and have a desire to harm others. So an Eighteen year old who has a right to purchase a firearm isn't necessarily doing so to kill people.
I don't care about ''most''. What does that have to do with anything? I should sell an assault rifle to a Teen because he might steal one anyway?

I don't care what an 18 year old ''necessarily'' will do with an AR-15. I don't let him buy and consume Wild Turkey, why would I sell him an assault rifle?

In most cases in Texas, a Felon can't own a gun. Has to wait 5 years to keep one at home. Why would I want an 18 year old Loser buying an AR-15, and hundreds of amno rounds? He has more rights than a 40 year old non-violent dope dealer
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:10 AM   #138
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why not keep 18 year old boys from legally owning and buying assault rifles? Republicans won't bend an inch. Can't even admit that an 18 year old male should not have complete gun ''rights''. You would rather pay (Gingrich's plan) $30,000 per school and hope the next mass shooter will be stopped. That is comically retarded.
Forget about just 18 year old boys not having an AR. I don't know why anyone (unless they are in the military or in law enforcement) even has one. I have a rifle and a pistol and I couldn't even tell you the last time I touched either one of them. What the hell am I going to do with an AR-15? Hang it up on the wall and stare at it?

I previously posted that I don't believe in gun control, but I technically do to a certain extent because I don't believe that your average Joe civilian should be able to legally purchase an automatic rifle.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:46 AM   #139
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Forget about just 18 year old boys not having an AR. I don't know why anyone (unless they are in the military or in law enforcement) even has one. I have a rifle and a pistol and I couldn't even tell you the last time I touched either one of them. What the hell am I going to do with an AR-15? Hang it up on the wall and stare at it?

I previously posted that I don't believe in gun control, but I technically do to a certain extent because I don't believe that your average Joe should be able to legally purchase an automatic rifle.

by federal law the average joe can't buy an assault weapon. butt u knew that right? how many times do i need to say that fully automatic weapons are not available to the general public? they have been regulated since the 1930's due to this weapon ..the fav of the mob.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thompson_submachine_gun

this is the fully automatic sub machine gun that got such weapons regulated in the 1930's. but was the favorite for WWII paratroopers and special forces.

here is it's german counterpart the first true assault rifle ..

the Sturmgewehr 44

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44...ehr44_noBG.jpg

this is the weapon that inspired the famous Russian AK-47 ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-47

which later inspired the US Army M-16

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M16_rifle

look familiar? it's the base prototype of the AR-15 (non full automatic)

there is no such thing as an assault rifle made today since the 1930's. got that u dummies? the radical left have been claiming this for decades and they are liars.

i'm perplexed rifledude at either your ivy league stupidity or your disingenuous denigration of "stupid trumpards" like me who happen to be far more knowledgeable than you on this subject.

now guess what? your Henry repeating rifle is also an "assault weapon" by the definition of the radical left like Burrito O'Dork and yes he's going to storm troop your front door and take away your Henry because it's an "assault rifle"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fMN8a3ZRUY

no one can own one of these ... yeah??

for someone who claims to be as smart as you are i'm appalled at how stupid you really are.

so vote for Burrito O'Dork and when his goon troopers smash in the door to your gated mansion and take away your Henry "assault rifle" tell us how outraged you are. i'm sure the forum will find it amusing.

and before u can i'll cut u off by using your fav bullshit argument of "i ain't gonna argue with u TWK":

BAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 05:53 AM   #140
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Your tax dollars at work for --> Unicorn poop patrol

Quote:
<I heard Pissant Paxton on WBAP.. Gun control is futile because criminals don't obey gun laws anyway. >

So you disagree with him on what grounds? Are the criminals in your hood, pleasant, law abiding citizens that care for and look out for the well being of others? How much funding does your hood provide for cleaning up Unicorn poop from the city streets annually anyway?

<Therefore, dumb ass, we should let gun dealers sell anything to everyone? >

If that was true, then why have gun dealers at all? What purpose do they serve in the transfer of firearms if they are "selling anything to everyone", as you claim? I'll just hope you know how stupid that sounds. If not, look up Fast and Furious to learn it was a gun dealer that blew the whistle through a newspaper on Eric Holder and the FBI cabal. Failing that, look up NICS background checking. However, try to get your head around NICS and why it has a limit on days to deny. Should be funnish.

<Paxton and Abbott's answer is to increase mental illness funding.>

So you are saying not to do so, while also ignoring the street corners of San Fran Nan's district and Waller Creek?

<Great. The Uvalde and Buffalo shooters had zero mental history.>

But being "kind of a loner" seems normal to you and you have a rock solid grasp on your assertions in what, just the past two days? How did you manage to glean 18 years of the loon's history so quickly? You talk to his friends, family, neighbors, teachers, doctors, Lyft drivers and barber?

<And why would they take advantage of that assistance, anyway? Paxton said criminals don't obey gun laws,>

But you believe that they do? Or are you saying it shouldn't be a crime to ignore and violate the law? Are you one of those defund the police whack-jobs too?

<so why would they seek mental illness help?>

Maybe seeking it s not very realistic or responsible. What if <** gasp! **> it seeks them?

<We should sit back and observe mass shootings until mental illness funds kick in?>

Funny thing about time and history. Were you sitting back waiting on funding it yesterday, the week before, last year, the year before that, all the way back to when it was defunded? You sure seem to sit, pontificate, then bitch about doing nothing - while doing nothing. Ya know, self loathing may be a warning sign of mental health issues. Sure wish we could sick them on you.

<Stop them, God Damn it. Beto was right. Same predictable ''this is so sad'' nonsense, then forgotten.. No action taken>

You know what stops a bad guy with a gun? A bullet from a well trained good guy with a gun. Not a law or sign that says gun free zone - because they are criminals that don't give a shit about the law or your feelings!
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:02 AM   #141
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Repost

How did an 18 year old living with his grandmother have 2 BRAND NEW Daniel Defense AR15 rifles, worth almost $5000 USD, plus ammo, plus optics with body armor AND a $70,000 F250 pickup?

https://t.me/News_3Dto5D
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:37 AM   #142
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

excellent questions all
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:42 AM   #143
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I don't care about ''most''. What does that have to do with anything?
We ahve this little concept in America called Liberty. You don't get to restrict my liberty because someone else might do something wrong with that same liberty.
Quote:
I should sell an assault rifle to a Teen because he might steal one anyway?
Don't put words in peoples mouths... If we confiscate weapons from people, then the only people will would comply are the law abiding citizens who wouldn't use their firearms to commit a crime anyway. Thus you disarm the law abiding populace making them easy targets for criminals.

Quote:
I don't care what an 18 year old ''necessarily'' will do with an AR-15. I don't let him buy and consume Wild Turkey, why would I sell him an assault rifle?
An obvious flaw in the laws. If you are at the age of majority, you should be able to drink. You don't want an 18 year old to get a weapon, but you are OK with getting abortions at 16 and sex change therapy at that age? Because that's what Democrats are okay with.
Quote:
In most cases in Texas, a Felon can't own a gun. Has to wait 5 years to keep one at home. Why would I want an 18 year old Loser buying an AR-15, and hundreds of amno rounds? He has more rights than a 40 year old non-violent dope dealer
Guess what until people commit crimes they shouldn't be subject to restrictions we apply to criminals.

If you think 18 isn't responsible enough to own a weapon, why should they be allowed to drive, vote, sign contracts for massive school debt, or do anything else that we expect adults to do?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:44 AM   #144
texassapper
Premium Access

The cops literally stood around and did nothing again... just like in Florida. Apparently they even detained one parent who attempted to try and save his kids...

https://twitter.com/paleofuture/stat...52093354536961

Cops... they have no duty to protect you. The only obvious response here is to insure that trained and armed staff are on site. You can't rely on off duty CBP agents to show up and do the cops job.

“When the cops came, the cop said: 'Yell if you need help!' And one of the persons in my class said 'help.' The [shooter] overheard and he came in and shot her," the boy said.

Worthless fcuking pigs. And yet we should all be disarmed to rely on them? Fcuk that and Fcuk anyone that thinks that.
Old 05-26-2022, 06:49 AM   #145
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
No... you take it to the range and practice. Just like you would with any perishable skill. Stay trained, stay calm, and stay ready to act. That's what men do.

Quote:
I previously posted that I don't believe in gun control, but I technically do to a certain extent because I don't believe that your average Joe civilian should be able to legally purchase an automatic rifle.
Well then, we already have gun control because the average Joe civilian CANNOT purchase an automatic weapon.
Old 05-26-2022, 07:03 AM   #146
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Freed slaves got their freedom. Democrats wanted gun control.
Freedmen got the right to vote. Democrats wanted gun control.
Black men marched for their rights. Democrats wanted gun control.
Charles Whitman murdered people from the tower. Democrats wanted more gun control.
JFK was murdered. Democrats wanted more gun control.
RFK was murdered. Democrats wanted more gun control.
MLK was murdered. Democrats wanted more gun control.
The Columbine Massacre happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
Sandy Hook happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
The Pulse Nightclub happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
Las Vegas happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
Park High School happened. Democrats wanted more gun control.
This happened in Uvalde and before the bodies are cold, we have democrats demanding the same old, failed ideas from years ago. Our own little ghouls (living beings who used to be human who eat dead humans) are posting the same old, tired rhetoric. If it was in my power, I would ban you for wasting our time.

Maybe we should try something different...but that is a discussion for another time.

Already saw two democrats blaming this on "white supremacy" and one calling for opening the border (why?) because of this. 80% Hispanic community, Hispanic shooter. Not part of the narrative.
You just made the Dems point. “Democrats WANTED more gun control”.
GOP and lobbyists won’t allow more gun control”.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:09 AM   #147
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't care about ''most''. What does that have to do with anything? I should sell an assault rifle to a Teen because he might steal one anyway?

Stop buying into the bullshit about the AR-15. They aren't that great of a gun. I have one, it's really nothing but a 22 cal. Selling an AR to an Eighteen year old is no more notorious than selling him a shotgun. It's obvious Firearms and Self Defense is an area you have no personal knowledge of.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:13 AM   #148
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

These Shooters with Obvious Mental Issues, should be Investigated by Impartial Investigators, who look into who was Providing Psyciatric Support for these Crazies. In a lot of Cases, I Think they would find Connections between the CIA and Mental Health Professionals. With MK Ultra type Conditioning, they could Hypnotise and Steer these People into Committing these Violent Acts, with mere Word Suggestions. They have been Perfecting these Techniques for Decades. The Nazi's Started it and brought it to America with Operation Paperclip. It's Convenient the last Shooter was Killed, you see some of these Mass Shooters who are Caught, look Confused, like they don't know whats happened. Look at 9/11, they have no Problem Killing Thousands of People to suit their Agenda. 19 Dead Children means nothing to these People, they will use it for Political Points, but 19 Dead Children, is a Weekends Entertainment for those Psyco's!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:14 AM   #149
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

People need to get used to the fact that we will continue to have these incidents....we live in a society that loves their guns. This is a byproduct.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 07:19 AM   #150
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
These Shooters with Obvious Mental Issues, should be Investigated by Impartial Investigators, who look into who was Providing Psyciatric Support for these Crazies. In a lot of Cases, I Think they would find Connections between the CIA and Mental Health Professionals. With MK Ultra type Conditioning, they could Hypnotise and Steer these People into Committing these Violent Acts, with mere Word Suggestions. s!
bambino has discovered the problem...all these shooters are triggered by the CIA!

If we reelect Trump, he and Q will expose the truth.

I'm not saying bambino has obvious mental issues....but he is on the CIA's short list of a mere word suggestion for the next mass shooting!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women