Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160779
Yssup Rider60136
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35500
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2022, 03:11 PM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Yes, get the hell out of the market and stay out as of late May 2020! Sage advice, Lucas. The S&P 500 was only up a little more than 50% during the ensuing 18 months. Sure nailed that one, didn't you?
Well, I changed my mind on that and invested very heavily in Moderna and Pfizer. I don't turn my back on easy government backed money. How do you think that worked out for my wallet? Nice try though wasting your time looking up my posts to try to make me look bad and to try to make yourself look smart. Should have looked up more recent posts to stay updated though, homeboy.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 03:32 PM   #17
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Ye Christ there, mates... Why don't EVERYBODY lighten up!

Barneys and insults in every thread... Aint no way to run a railroad.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 03:55 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Jeez, Lucas! Who pissed in your wine glass last night? As befitting your preferred conflict resolution techniques, I sure hope you kicked his ass in good and proper style!

Lucas, I'm sorry to have to bring this up, but we need to talk to you about your apparent unwillingness to pay capital gains taxes.

To wit:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2717742

Note particularly post nos. 7 and 17. (LOL!)

Yes, get the hell out of the market and stay out as of late May 2020! Sage advice, Lucas. The S&P 500 was only up a little more than 50% during the ensuing 18 months. Sure nailed that one, didn't you?

(But you likely have cut -- or will cut -- your tax bill by a hell of a lot relative to other investors by avoiding the possibility of capital gains realization, so there's that!)

Lucky thing for you that you don't have to depend on clients wanting to pay fees for your prescient market advice to whatever investment bank took a shot at giving you a desk and a phone number. Thankfully, you have a different and virtually unique way of securing your retirement security -- kicking people's asses in street fights for $100K per bout!

By the way ...

I watched many episodes of The Rifleman as a kid. Really enjoyed the show.

But I'm afraid that the username Lucas McCain is not a great fit for you.

Ever thought about changing it to Philo Beddoe?

Clyde might be a better choice than Philo. But that’s an insult to Clyde.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 04:11 PM   #19
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You are really stupid aren’t you? And a fraud. Granny.
Quote:
eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 04:14 PM   #20
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Lighten up. You're an excellent writer and your posts are often entertaining. Don't blow it by coming off as a blowhard. It's not befitting of the Rifleman. Or John McCain's grandfather.
Come on now, Tiny. Do I seem like the type who cares about what strangers think about me on a whore board? I don't hit that RTM button for a reason. All insults are welcome. Unfortunately, I find so many people so stupid in this forum that I can't force myself to read their posts so I miss most of them.

Do you really think I care about what a closeted gay morbidly obese weirdo shut in like Bambi thinks about me? LOL
Old 05-24-2022, 04:17 PM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
You look perplexed. Do you need a drink?
Old 05-24-2022, 04:21 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Come on now, Tiny. Do I seem like the type who cares about what strangers think about me on a whore board? I don't hit that RTM button for a reason. All insults are welcome. Unfortunately, I find so many people so stupid in this forum that I can't force myself to read their posts so I miss most of them.

Do you really think I care about what a closeted gay morbidly obese weirdo shut in like Bambi thinks about me? LOL
You do. Because I exposed you as a complete fraud years ago. But you slither out of your hole periodically, you get exposed, then you slither back. Slide along now Lucey.
Old 05-24-2022, 04:37 PM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Problem Solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
If I don't want to read about some guy having his penis up some tranny's ass, I just put WTF on ignore.
FTFY.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 04:48 PM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Default Chimps and Orangutans Everywhere!

Quote:
Agreed. Except Clyde was way more affectionate than Lucy. Plus Lucy probably has more body hair.

Old 05-24-2022, 05:05 PM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Default Always Look for a Silver Lining

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
lustylady
Are you bragging about the Biden economy?
No.

Are you suggesting Biden should start BRAGGING about how his inflationary policies are pushing taxpayers into higher & higher income brackets, thereby generating a revenue windfall for the federal government, thanks to the steeply progressive income tax system (not to mention the AMT) crafted by dim-retards?

Excellent idea, WTF! Why don't you go back to your DNC tutors and propose that as a Democrat talking point now that the midterms are fast approaching?

"Sorry folks, I know you're getting slammed at the grocery store and at the filling station, but look at the BRIGHT side - all this inflation keeps pushing up your tax bill and enriching me & my fellow spendthrift progressives in the DC swamp!"

Go for it, Professor Poofter! You just may have hit on a winner there! (I know it'll fly, so you can skip the focus group tests.)

Hey CaptainMidnight, remember the good old days when economists called it "fiscal drag" and everyone agreed it was a strong argument in favor of CUTTING TAXES?
Old 05-24-2022, 05:14 PM   #26
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Well, I changed my mind on that and invested very heavily in Moderna and Pfizer. I don't turn my back on easy government backed money. How do you think that worked out for my wallet? Nice try though wasting your time looking up my posts to try to make me look bad and to try to make yourself look smart. Should have looked up more recent posts to stay updated though, homeboy.
Good for you, Philo! Nice to see that you figured out how to pull down some trading profits. As you enter your 50s, kicking guys' asses in street fights for money will get tougher and tougher for you. And you'd hate to wake up one day when you're in your 70s and realize that you're pretty much reduced to being a Walmart greeter.

And why do you think I had to waste any time looking up your posts? I remembered how funny that thread was. Couldn't have taken more than a few seconds to find it, since I posted once in it. (You do realize that there's a very easy search function on this site, do you not?)

By the way, you forgot to mention your three Ivy League degrees. Yes, I'm aware that you've told us about them dozens of times, but there may be some new members here who are unaware of your impressive credentials!

Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 05:14 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Should we raise the rates to 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No.

Are you suggesting Biden should start bragging about how his inflationary policies are pushing taxpayers into higher & higher income brackets, thereby generating a revenue windfall for the federal government, thanks to the steeply progressive income tax system crafted by dim-retards?

That's an excellent idea, WTF! Why don't you go back to your DNC tutors and propose that as a Democrat talking point as the midterms are fast approaching?

"Sorry folks, I know you're getting slammed at the grocery store and at the filling station, but look at the BRIGHT side - all this inflation is pushing up your tax bill and enriching me & my fellow spendthrift progressives in the swamp!"

Go for it, Professor Poofter! You just may have hit on a winner there!
Isn't that what your hero Ronnie did! You silly fuck...you do not know when to quit digging

Do you recall your link last month that you obviously didn't read stating as much?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 05:30 PM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Good for you, Philo! Nice to see that you figured out how to pull down some trading profits. As you enter your 50s, kicking guys' asses in street fights for money will get tougher and tougher for you. And you'd hate to wake up one day when you're in your 70s and realize that you're pretty much reduced to being a Walmart greeter.

And why do you think I had to waste any time looking up your posts? I remembered how funny that thread was. Couldn't have taken more than a few seconds to find it, since I posted once in it. (You do realize that there's a very easy search function on this site, do you not?)

By the way, you forgot to mention your three Ivy League degrees. Yes, I'm aware that you've told us about them dozens of times, but there may be some new members here who are unaware of your impressive credentials!

I would bet my money against his/hers big Pharma stocks that he/she has exited the 50’s. He/she probably became a Laker fan during the George Mikan era. When the Lakers were In Minnesota. Land of 10,000 lakes. Does Los Angeles have any natural lakes?
Old 05-24-2022, 05:30 PM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Default There You Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Isn't that what your hero Ronnie did!
No.

Just the opposite, you disingenuous dirtball. Ronnie slew the inflation dragon and flattened the tax code. (As we have discussed many, many times in this forum.)

Your hero Joe Biden is the one who is exploding inflation and seeking to steepen the brackets to make the entire tax code even more confiscatory than it already is.
Old 05-24-2022, 05:33 PM   #30
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

So you found posts from two years ago by accident with no effort? Makes total sense. LOL

Another old over the hill shit talker in this forum. What a shock! Let me worry about my 40's 1st before I worry about my 50's. When I need to read your thoughts about me, I'll PM them for you to copy and paste them. Deal?

In case you haven't noticed, I don't mention my degrees much. You jealous clowns do all of the fucking time though.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women