Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2022, 12:15 PM   #61
AsianP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So Finman22 didn’t show. Too bad.. I was going to show you around and talk about shits on Korean girls. So now I am sure you’re just macho behind the screen just like some here.

So about an hour ago, I got bitched by a girl at k-fest.
To make things right and correct…
Jisoo most likely isn’t the girl I met so I have no opinion.
From what I read (as I discussed with K-fest), Ghostrider and I have different standard on girls. So I shouldn’t assume his standard of girls are my level of standard. Ghostrider’s 10 maybe my 5 and probably is.
I apologize to K-fest and Ghostrider for attacking or putting my opinions on this review.

Now I have done what I promised so now it is K-fest keep their end of the promise.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 01:11 PM   #62
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

well AsianP, by mentioning something in another thread, you accidentally did me a favor, and i appreciate the guys sharing the info about being upcharged. i had no idea who jissoo was. I found this, only to find posts of upcharging. Is the upcharging standard across the board at kfest? If so, i wont be seeing Abby. I even thought about possibly seeing julie after i saw how things were at kfest, but if they are upcharging across the board then its a no go for me. Or if its like Hds and its up to the girl, then maybe.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 01:34 PM   #63
Silentbob2
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Yes I did. You should have been there.
Huh? Why should I have been there? Could I have learned something from the great ghostrider?? Maybe show me how to manipulate a girl that normally up charges? You’re basically telling me you stole from this lovely lady!! What a shame! Good job dude!!
Silentbob2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 04:12 PM   #64
AsianP
Valued Poster

Now that sounds so gay….
I read OP’s review in other site. He stated she looked just like her picture and same BS he stated here… I see agenda or favoritism… it is like let get suckers into the door… whatever it takes…. Bad way to do business
Old 04-10-2022, 06:18 PM   #65
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
So Finman22 didn’t show. Too bad.. I was going to show you around and talk about shits on Korean girls. So now I am sure you’re just macho behind the screen just like some here.

So about an hour ago, I got bitched by a girl at k-fest.
To make things right and correct…
Jisoo most likely isn’t the girl I met so I have no opinion.
From what I read (as I discussed with K-fest), Ghostrider and I have different standard on girls. So I shouldn’t assume his standard of girls are my level of standard. Ghostrider’s 10 maybe my 5 and probably is.
I apologize to K-fest and Ghostrider for attacking or putting my opinions on this review.

Now I have done what I promised so now it is K-fest keep their end of the promise.
I was down there, I was in McKinney speaking the Greek language with Kaitlyn. But you can drive up here and meet for lunch. I’ll buy if you’re too cheap.
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 07:25 AM   #66
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finman22 View Post
I was down there, I was in McKinney speaking the Greek language with Kaitlyn. But you can drive up here and meet for lunch. I’ll buy if you’re too cheap.
That’s his MO from past Banned handles. Ignore him. This is about Jisoo”s big tits and good fuck.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 08:56 AM   #67
AsianP
Valued Poster

Love the scheme of the operation. The strategy is attack, influence, hide non-glorious reviews, ignore what eccie members post and listen to Ghostrider and his promoters. This way Ghostrider Inc. can make more money and we will be listening to Ghostrider Inc. only and deterred from the truth.
I had Jisoo on top of my list when K returned then slipping. Now with heavy promotions, she has falling off of my radar. There are too many I want to see for heavily promoted girls to be on my list. A girl need to be promoted tells me that there are problems. Promoting shit won’t work on me unless market dry out.
Old 04-15-2022, 01:49 PM   #68
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Well Asian P, if there’s one thing I figured out, is that you’re a chronic liar. In one post you say you’ve seen all the girls, more recently you said you haven’t seen any of them. Good job on contradicting yourself. So lie to us some more and tell us all about this new Studio that’s opening up soon.
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 02:05 PM   #69
AsianP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finman22 View Post
Well Asian P, if there’s one thing I figured out, is that you’re a chronic liar. In one post you say you’ve seen all the girls, more recently you said you haven’t seen any of them. Good job on contradicting yourself. So lie to us some more and tell us all about this new Studio that’s opening up soon.
Does it matter? If I post sky is blue, you will call me a liar. If post sky is green, you will call me a liar.
At least I know one thing, I tell truths about girls. My reviews are accurate. UNlike you and your group.

Maybe if I get paid, I may lie about girls BUT they haven’t offered me enough (yet). Highest so far is $2k/m. I think ghost and Jayhawks took that job, per management.
Old 04-15-2022, 02:44 PM   #70
AGBB 2.0
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Does it matter? If I post sky is blue, you will call me a liar. If post sky is green, you will call me a liar.
At least I know one thing, I tell truths about girls. My reviews are accurate. UNlike you and your group.

Maybe if I get paid, I may lie about girls BUT they haven’t offered me enough (yet). Highest so far is $2k/m. I think ghost and Jayhawks took that job, per management.
When are we starting Asian P's studio? I am ready to write some embellishing reviews and trash the girls at the other studios.
AGBB 2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 03:32 PM   #71
Drkviper85
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Your reviews huh.. that one that you have.. which funny enough, just like the other handles, is not in Dallas. At least this time, its in the right state. Another name to add to the ignore list. Glad I got to see that laughable post tho. Says their reviews are accurate.. has 1 listed. So what are the other handles you use to review.
Drkviper85 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 09:58 AM   #72
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGBB 2.0 View Post
When are we starting Asian P's studio? I am ready to write some embellishing reviews and trash the girls at the other studios.
Absolutely, I want to make 2k a month to talk about hidden cameras, pictures, girls being abused, girls telling me the lies I spread on here, owners pushing their agenda, attacking members relentless because they write reviews about their experiences.

This thread has been hijacked so much, I will go see Jisoo again and try to finish Russian CIM!!!!
Old 04-16-2022, 11:20 AM   #73
AsianP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGBB 2.0 View Post
When did I say I am opening up a studio? All I said was new studio is coming (around summer). Two agencies ladies asked me to invest but to me it was not enough return and too chicken. But I think they will do well. After all, buying these studios is not buy property or business. It is just buying tel# and clients personal info.

This review has been so off track that I hope Jisoo realizes this is what happens with paying promoters to post BS reviews. I am sure she is a good lady but Her money got wasted on nothing. If she can’t read English, please someone who speak Korean tell her what happened, so she can recover from this shit.
Old 04-16-2022, 12:10 PM   #74
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Quote:
When did I say I am opening up a studio? All I said was new studio is coming (around summer). Two agencies ladies asked me to invest but to me it was not enough return and too chicken. But I think they will do well. After all, buying these studios is not buy property or business. It is just buying tel# and clients personal info.

This review has been so off track that I hope Jisoo realizes this is what happens with paying promoters to post BS reviews. I am sure she is a good lady but Her money got wasted on nothing. If she can’t read English, please someone who speak Korean tell her what happened, so she can recover from this shit.

What happens when she realizes the reviews were solid and represented of her service? Again, speculation on your part because you have no clue whom she is!!! Follow the rules for the short time you will be here
Old 04-17-2022, 08:58 AM   #75
AsianP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
What happens when she realizes the reviews were solid and represented of her service? Again, speculation on your part because you have no clue whom she is!!! Follow the rules for the short time you will be here
Correct, review is solid promotion. Correct she need to realize promoters review don’t work anymore. This is not spa days.
Correct, I thought I know who she is but as more information from regular members coming in I am clueless who she is.
Yes, Jisoo was my top choice to see but too many reviews and bumping by promoters put things on bad taste.
Too bad for me and Jisoo.
She still does look good in pictures.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women