Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60130
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40367
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2022, 05:41 AM   #16
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta77 View Post
If you genuinely care about the progress of minorities, shut up and nominate them. Don’t announce it for your own credit.
Simple, profound and oh, so accurate.

*slow claps*
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 06:18 AM   #17
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I fail to see the problem here. This person’s title is “deputy assistant secretary“. That’s a mid-level staffer. They have a masters in nuclear science from MIT, and this is from their Wikipedia page:
Quote:
In 2016, Brinton was a senior policy analyst for the Bipartisan Policy Center, lobbying for updated regulations so nuclear waste can be used to power advanced nuclear reactors.[9] In February 2020, the website of Deep Isolation, a Berkeley, California, nuclear waste storage and disposal company,[10] listed them as its Director of Legislative Affairs.
This person seems pretty qualified to be a mid-level staffer specializing in nuclear waste disposal, but you guys can’t hesitate to make everything partisan and weird, can you?
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 06:27 AM   #18
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Yeah, just ignore the fact that he’s mentally ill.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 06:48 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
I fail to see the problem here. This person’s title is “deputy assistant secretary“. That’s a mid-level staffer. They have a masters in nuclear science from MIT, and this is from their Wikipedia page:

This person seems pretty qualified to be a mid-level staffer specializing in nuclear waste disposal, but you guys can’t hesitate to make everything partisan and weird, can you?
Ah, Mr Brinton is pretty weird. But he’s probably more qualified for waste management than Joey Bribes is for POTUS. So he has that going for him!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 09:25 AM   #20
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Didn't get the job huh?
Well he obviously has the experience look at that glowing hair!
And how exactly could he?/she?/shim? NOT get the job look at those pumps!
A month ago he? /she? /shim? was probably pushing a broom at Chernoble saw the Russian army advancing on the Ukraine border "feet don't fail me now"!
And got the fuck out just in time!
He wasn't going to no Russian gulag!
Fuck that!
Probably laid his application right on top of yours!

So this is all you got, more culture war shit?
How about some policy?
That's right I forgot, its the do nothing republican party!
So we should vote for you because you wish to reinstall a wanna be dictator?
What are they/you gonna do for me? Even McConnell had nothing when asked that question!
His answer was basically, when we are back in power, we'll get back to you on it!
And that slick motherfucker is never at a loss, but to his credit he calls 1/6 exactly what it is, an insurrection!

And further more, Putin dosent think us weak he knows better!
He just understand that not being NATO therr is only so much we can or will do for Ukraine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Then again we have a dementia patient in charge. Here's Senile Biden's new director of Nuclear Waste disposal

Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 09:50 AM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
My primary concern here is whether he's qualified for the job and can do it effectively.
So does it concern you when a qualified, effective person loses their job due to the cancel culture mob? Look up Brendan Eich at Mozilla.

This "guy" Brinton has impressive qualifications... on paper. But how can you expect others to work with him professionally or take him seriously when every time he opens his mouth to talk about the half-life of cesium-137 you're distracted by his hair, the stilettos he is wearing, and the doggy mask on his desk?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 09:56 AM   #22
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Ah hah, you didn't get the job either!
There's disappointment in the air!
🙄

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So does it concern you when a qualified, effective person loses their job due to the cancel culture mob? Look up Brendan Eich at Mozilla.

This "guy" Brinton has impressive qualifications... on paper. But how can you expect others to work with him professionally or take him seriously when every time he opens his mouth to talk about the half-life of cesium-137 you're distracted by his hair, the stilettos he is wearing, and the doggy mask on his desk?
Old 02-19-2022, 10:20 AM   #23
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:

This "guy" Brinton has the right qualifications... on paper. But how can you expect others to work with him professionally or take him seriously when every time he opens his mouth to talk about the half-life of cesium-137 you're distracted by his hair, the stilettos he is wearing, and the doggy mask on his desk?
It does, lusty. But that's an apple and this is an orange.

As for the second point, start by focusing on the qualifications, the content of his character and then the conduct. If he shows up to work and does the job well, is a good, team player and produces results I don't give a fuck what color the hair is or if he wears pink heels. Dog mask on the desk? Bridge too far. But if it's in the trunk of his car, who gives a fuck? If you feel the need to stalk his Instagram and social media that speaks just as much about you as it does him for posting it. If neither of you bring it to the office and the work gets done, who cares?

"Normal" people bring plenty of their own bullshit, unacceptable drama and poor behaviors to the workplace as it is instead of doing their damn jobs. Plenty of misogynists in the workplace make it hard for women to do their jobs. Does that mean I don't hire a qualified woman just because a bunch of assholes already working there are going to be assholes?

I've worked with plenty of people who I despise outside of the office but trust implicitly to do their job.
Old 02-19-2022, 10:22 AM   #24
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:

I don’t know about you, but I would just be a professional. I DO think it’s brave, though, that you admit that you value identity and appearance in the workplace over ability and qualifications. Lots of people do, and it’s a big part of why discrimination has been so prevalent for so long.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 10:40 AM   #25
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

If identity and appearance indicate that the person is fucking insane, it’s a problem.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 10:43 AM   #26
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
If identity and appearance indicate that the person is fucking insane, it’s a problem.
If that's the depth of what you bring to a hiring process, you better get some damn good counsel on retainer and be ready to write some big checks
Old 02-19-2022, 11:01 AM   #27
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
If that's the depth of what you bring to a hiring process, you better get some damn good counsel on retainer and be ready to write some big checks
wrong.............. appearance plays a part in job qualifications and so does how a person acts in that job

Id be curious of this guy was a teacher and was your 6 year olds teacher and came to school everyday dressed this way how you would feel?
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 11:12 AM   #28
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
wrong.............. appearance plays a part in job qualifications and so does how a person acts in that job

Id be curious of this guy was a teacher and was your 6 year olds teacher and came to school everyday dressed this way how you would feel?
Not only appearance and how they act but also moral character, fit within the company. etc. I interviewed tons of people throughout my career, and smart hiring decisions are never based just what is on someone's resume. Intangibles always enter the equation. And I was never sued on any hiring decision made. As usual, Gristle doesn't know what he is talking about
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 11:13 AM   #29
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Actually Brinton made it weird, and you will not see me side with Berry too many times.
And just because I fucked with him and lusty earlier in this thread dosent mean I disagree with them in this instance!
This guy made it weird, couldn't be just a gay man in a suit!
Don't touch me but, welcome to the tent!
AL la, Anderson Cooper, no we had to go all fucking rave gay bar attire!
It's stupid and it looks bad, and the dems need to get voters on thier side, not shock them!

Theres alot to be said for professionalism, and appearance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post

Old 02-19-2022, 11:47 AM   #30
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

Appearance plays a part in SOME job qualifications and dress codes, but not all. What he wears in one job doesn't mean he wears it in this one. You haven't seen how he conducts himself in a job or on an interview. You haven't seen his background check. If this requires a psychological evaluation you haven't seen that either. Yet J's making inferences into mental health based on appearance.

Don't conflate this with a state teaching job that has its own set of requirements, licenses, government required security checks and BFOQ's. This ain't that.

It's also not a private sector job in a right to work state.

It's not a small, private employer that wants to object based on religious grounds or feels that this is not what they want to project as a public image.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women