Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Did Donald Trump with his authority force the development of three vaccines before leaving office?
Of course, he did that in record time and to the benefit of the world. 14 63.64%
No, the vaccine was going to be developed anyway by someone. 7 31.82%
I'm an idiot and can't understand the question or the answer. 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2022, 04:27 PM   #76
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tman1847 View Post
Before the election didn’t Biden and Harris publicly state they wouldn’t trust the vaccine?

Isn’t it Biden and Harris who allow hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated migrants into this country every month (200,000+ in November) and ships them thru out the US to spread Covid
Just an observation: This is a true statement, not an opinion.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 04:55 PM   #77
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Kinda hard to have a discussion with LESS people to
discuss-with... Not sure how THAT makes for a good forum.

just sayin'

#### Salty
We completely agree on this. To this point, I just received a 5 point hijack infraction for a rather absurd interpretation of the rule. So I am not going to post, period, after today. Not until February 1st. This Forum is losing its appeal in many ways, and excess moderation is part of the problem. No wonder cryptkicker resigned.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 05:30 PM   #78
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
We completely agree on this. To this point, I just received a 5 point hijack infraction for a rather absurd interpretation of the rule. So I am not going to post, period, after today. Not until February 1st. This Forum is losing its appeal in many ways, and excess moderation is part of the problem. No wonder cryptkicker resigned.
What year? Yes, Trump did eliminate needless regulations to speed the process, plus investing dollars to buy vaccines before they received EAU.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 06:01 PM   #79
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
My "ignore list" needs to be updated. Some people no longer seem to be with us and some of you (you know who you are) are just not worth engaging. I put these three little polls together to help me evaluate your fitness for being ignored. Simple positions that no one can deny but some of you deny them anyway. You're intractable and stupid to boot. Congratulations! You made the list. Other considerations are how you handle intellectual defeat; do you run away, do you sulk, (or worse) you throw a barbed invective and try to declare victory with your pants around your ankles. That last one puts you on the list.

69in2it69
aloysius.x
Chung Tran
mask69venom
txdot-guy
Yssup Rider
pdidy69
WTF

The ignore has already been put down on you so don't try to contact me. My decision is irrevocable until next year. You shit in your own bed, now you have to sleep in it.

Preemptive strike: This is not about your opinion, this is about how you go about expressing them and your general demeanor. Why have a discussion someone who cannot see reality, nor will accept it when it is 100% proven to them?
None of my business Barley. But re-consider txdot. He does make good points for his side and is more moderate than what he posts.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 06:02 PM   #80
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
you forgot to end that with

thank you

edit add: IMHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What year? Yes, Trump did eliminate needless regulations to speed the process, plus investing dollars to buy vaccines before they received EAU.
yup, and did not want mandates, And was ok with other options
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 06:26 PM   #81
greenbook
Valued Poster

'Exact;y, what contribution does any politician make in the scientific process? None!!!!
greenbook is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 06:28 PM   #82
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbook View Post
'Exact;y, what contribution does any politician make in the scientific process? None!!!!
Especially “climate change”.
Old 01-01-2022, 06:29 PM   #83
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Promotion for funding and regulation changes
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 06:31 PM   #84
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
funding for one. Did not Dr F pass on US funds to invent China19 ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 06:33 PM   #85
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
funding for one. Did not Dr F pass on US funds to invent China19 ????
He did. But hey, he’s a “scientist” who tortures beagles.
Old 01-01-2022, 09:59 PM   #86
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Surely hope you'll reconsidour about not posting
and perhaps just post observations - dont just go away.
You have some good thoughts on things, Mr. Chung.
Even that we dont agree too often.

Would rather see monitours .. the moderatours get-onto
people for doing mean-spirited insults and name-callings.

That might help improve the conduct 'round here.
And help the threads stay on-point.

just sayin'

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 09:11 AM   #87
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Hes a one TRICK pony. Till hes embarrassed and pouts in another forum.
Same could be said of a number of our more prolific Trumpists.

But I wouldn’t call them ponies. They’d RTM it. And, based on CTs latest post, did just that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 04:26 AM   #88
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:

Actually, a couple weeks off provides you with an enormous opportunity.

If you can Microsoft Team with several of you BidenBuddies, you have a great opportunity to prove us wrong. Being experts in Bidenism should only take a couple days at most.

I’m open-minded, been waiting, along with many other posters, on Biden accomplishments during the last 11 months. None of you seem to be able to produce one.

"But, but the market’s up" (Wednesday), but down again (Thursday) Does he only get credit when it’s up?

If by chance you struggle, you can review his previous 47 years of living off the taxpayer’s money.

If you know what a “Ben Franklin Balance Sheet” is we could make one up. 2 columns’, one for Biden, one for Trump. 47+ years for Biden, vs. 4 years for Trump, hell it should be a landslide for Biden. I can’t wait to see it.

I can assist with his Senate record: Sponsored 2 Bills, one protecting women, the other children. His famous “Crime Bill” and when his son was stricken with cancer, a bill supporting more cancer research.
Hmm, not much for 47 years. But more than the last 11 months

Well, I’m sure you will set the record straight. You been telling some posters there idiots ever since the election.

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IT
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 07:08 AM   #89
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Rage whining. Expect a lot of it today.

No Hooters is safe!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 08:53 AM   #90
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Thank you for another chance (just one of a seemingly endless list of opportunities) to prove you wrong. And if you're going to assist people, tell the truth.

Biden has sponsored 42 bills that were enacted. McConnell has sponsored 28.
Maybe you should show some proof you're right about the number of bills Biden sponsored. Oh wait, I just proved you (and whoever is included in your "us") wrong.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/mem...h_biden/300008

Since you did so well on that first section, why would you do better on the second one? Either you don't have a clue (like your total of Biden bills) or you think what has happened in the last 11 months is nothing. Biden has gotten legislation through congress as well as signing executive orders. Don't know what it is? No surprise there.
I'll give you a start so y'all don't look stupid. Try this one.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021...cutive-orders/

Of course this won't stop your claims he hasn't done anything. Just like the AZ audit didn't stop your claims of election fraud.
Trump pencil whipped a bunch of shit and tried to eliminate health insurance for millions of people. What was he going to replace ACA with?
Nothing.
He passed "tax reform" which benefited himself and other very rich people.
Why would I argue with someone who pushes the "big lie"? Why would I argue with someone who makes claims without checking easily accessible information about sponsoring bills?
Didn't Trump have a future felon for his first national security advisor? How many months.....I mean weeks did he last?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tman1847 View Post
Actually, a couple weeks off provides you with an enormous opportunity.

If you can Microsoft Team with several of you BidenBuddies, you have a great opportunity to prove us wrong. Being experts in Bidenism should only take a couple days at most.

I’m open-minded, been waiting, along with many other posters, on Biden accomplishments during the last 11 months. None of you seem to be able to produce one.

"But, but the market’s up" (Wednesday), but down again (Thursday) Does he only get credit when it’s up?

If by chance you struggle, you can review his previous 47 years of living off the taxpayer’s money.

If you know what a “Ben Franklin Balance Sheet” is we could make one up. 2 columns’, one for Biden, one for Trump. 47+ years for Biden, vs. 4 years for Trump, hell it should be a landslide for Biden. I can’t wait to see it.

I can assist with his Senate record: Sponsored 2 Bills, one protecting women, the other children. His famous “Crime Bill” and when his son was stricken with cancer, a bill supporting more cancer research.
Hmm, not much for 47 years. But more than the last 11 months

Well, I’m sure you will set the record straight. You been telling some posters there idiots ever since the election.

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IT
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women