Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2021, 01:38 PM   #91
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
You’re so imaginative. It’s amazing that for all that banter I’m feeling left a little lacking and uninspired. You know, how your imaginary partner must feel.
At this point, Ronin, you might as well just beg me.

Btw, I asked you to cite where I lied. If I do it so much, shouldn't you be able to cite specifics?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 02:07 PM   #92
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 02:57 PM   #93
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
At this point, Ronin, you might as well just beg me.

Btw, I asked you to cite where I lied. If I do it so much, shouldn't you be able to cite specifics?
Perhaps in your overzealous attempt to misrepresent what others say here, you skipped over post 87. Or perhaps it’s just to complex a concept for you to comprehend. I go with the later based on your plethora of misstated quotes and twisted errant conclusions. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen someone so butthurt here than you, so misinformed about women, or with such low self esteem generated self importance. Your up. Please don’t quit while you’re behind.
I’ve begged you for something but you’re obviously ill equipped to accept.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 03:14 PM   #94
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Perhaps in your overzealous attempt to misrepresent what others say here, you skipped over post 87. Or perhaps it’s just to complex a concept for you to comprehend. I go with the later based on your plethora of misstated quotes and twisted errant conclusions. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen someone so butthurt here than you, so misinformed about women, or with such low self esteem generated self importance. Your up. Please don’t quit while you’re behind.
I’ve begged you for something but you’re obviously ill equipped to accept.
You've never seen someone who's so butthurt.. but here you are..

begging me to come meet you..

constantly posting after he said he would leave, not only this thread, but the Dallas section in general..

repeatedly PMing me..

Also, I never said anything about force. In fact, I've explained it numerous times in the beginning. To top that, I never even said you were one of the few ass holes who actually forced.

So, you wanna muster what the very few neurons you have floating around between your ears and try again, because at this point, the only thing you've established is you're crying.

Get off my nuts, Ronin.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 03:37 PM   #95
Meiji
Zen Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Quote:
It's not legal in SK, Japan or anywhere. It's just not something they're going to go out of their way to enforce. But unlike here, they're not going to make up some bullshit new consequences to try and score political points with the populace. In that regard, you can thank the moronic US politicians.
What are you talking about? Prostitution is completely legal in many places in Europe and some places in Asia (Singapore's fully legal brothels come to mind) and Japan's fuzoku laws are so thinly written that there's entire sections of towns that are red light districts in all but name and as long as they don't call themselves brothels the cops look the other way.

Quote:

In all fairness to Dallas, the Cali market took a hit when the aggregate sites for providers, Cityvibe and Kdelights were shut down. Bottom line is, America sucks for hobbying.
This isn't really true at all. I'd argue that that time was practically a renaissance for hobbying in the Bay Area. Yes, people traveling to the Bay Area had a harder time researching, but that's not really the same thing. There were just as many really high quality girls, and that's when the orgs moved to putting up their own websites instead of using Cityvibe etc. I think it was when prices started going up in LA and Vegas that it started to get a little worse in the Bay Area, and then COVID really messed things up, and even with the price increases in the Bay Area it's still somewhat messed up (although a number of girls that had left the Bay Area have come back).
Meiji is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 04:32 PM   #96
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiji View Post
What are you talking about? Prostitution is completely legal in many places in Europe and some places in Asia (Singapore's fully legal brothels come to mind) and Japan's fuzoku laws are so thinly written that there's entire sections of towns that are red light districts in all but name and as long as they don't call themselves brothels the cops look the other way.

This isn't really true at all. I'd argue that that time was practically a renaissance for hobbying in the Bay Area. Yes, people traveling to the Bay Area had a harder time researching, but that's not really the same thing. There were just as many really high quality girls, and that's when the orgs moved to putting up their own websites instead of using Cityvibe etc. I think it was when prices started going up in LA and Vegas that it started to get a little worse in the Bay Area, and then COVID really messed things up, and even with the price increases in the Bay Area it's still somewhat messed up (although a number of girls that had left the Bay Area have come back).
I was referring to Asia. It’s technically “illegal” in many places on paper only and using different jargon, you can get pass muster. That’s why I made the comparison to America and their comparably draconian enforcement. Prostitution is illegal but what matters in most places is the level of indifference in how it’s handled.

As for Cali, I’d argue that it was a better time. I look around on the sites pretty regularly and compared to the KD and CV days. Back then, the girls actually used pictures that were representative of the girls that I saw. Nowadays, I’ve seen some larger sites either use repeat pics from other providers. Or even some Chinese lingerie models.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 05:04 PM   #97
Ronin3
Premium Access

Such a weak person. This started when you substituted “force” with “ i let them decide “. You are just such a fucking moron kitchen queen lol. People like you, and I say people because I’m not sure if you’re actually a man or a woman, although I know you have a pussy, because you are a pussy, that makes life so easy for guys like me. And for that, I’m eternally grateful. I have no cred on this fucking board. I no longer use it for anything other than entertainment rarely reading the occasional blustering of of self important idiots like you. You know the girls. They trust you. They empty their hearts to you and tell you their deepest inner thoughts because you’re such a stud. You fucking moron. You don’t know shit except what they want you think. You’re fucking Pinocchio the Kitchen Queen puppet. And I could give a shit about it because guys like you try to dominate it. And there’s no recourse against pussies like you. Because you’re you don’t have any fucking balls to back up your bullshit and you come back whining with childish loser name calling. You sound like 8 year old. The only substantiated fact that I’m a loser is that I attempted any communication with you.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:54 PM   #98
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Such a weak person. This started when you substituted “force” with “ i let them decide “.
Nope. I said that there are external reasons why girls will gives you the impression that "you let them decide." This has been brought up multiple times before. Is it my fault that your English comprehension level is worse than the Koreans here? Nope.

Quote:
You are just such a fucking moron kitchen queen lol. People like you, and I say people because I’m not sure if you’re actually a man or a woman, although I know you have a pussy, because you are a pussy, that makes life so easy for guys like me. And for that, I’m eternally grateful.

You're having a pretty hard go it if now. You keep coming back, literally begging me to meet you at this point and are clearly butthurt. If that's an easy life for you, I'd hate to imagine what's hard. Is this how you have any discussion? You start to realize you're looking an argument so you decide to start issuing rl challenges? So, not only are inept at conversing, you're thin skinned as well. There's a word for that... oh. I know..

Loser.

Quote:
I have no cred on this fucking board. I no longer use it for anything other than entertainment rarely reading the occasional blustering of of self important idiots like you.
Which is why you tried to brag earlier about how much respect you had on this board... Senility getting the best of you there, Ronin?? LOL.

Quote:
You know the girls. They trust you. They empty their hearts to you and tell you their deepest inner thoughts because you’re such a stud.
Uh..... it's something that is established across literally the entire community that Dallas has a shit monger scene. You've literally never addressed this and are doing everything you can to make it personal. That's why you're a loser, Ronin. You keep throwing temper tantrums instead of talking about the issue at hand.

Multiple people have attested that Dallas has a bad rap, and you're mad at me for calling it now.

That's why you're a loser.

Quote:
You fucking moron. You don’t know shit except what they want you think. You’re fucking Pinocchio the Kitchen Queen puppet.
So, on one hand... girls from LA, girls from SF, girls from Vegas, girls from Dallas, girls who travel, managers, owners, people engrained in the community, all of them say the same thing about Dallas. And on the other hand we have a butthurt loser like you. Gee, I wonder which is more credible!

You're a loser, Ronin. I know I repeat this on you, but it's such an efficient word that describes you : LOSER.

Quote:
And I could give a shit about it because guys like you try to dominate it. And there’s no recourse against pussies like you.
Dominate? What the fuck are you babbling about? I've outright said I wanted more girls to come here. I said we should treat these girls with respect and to not cross boundaries that a lot of mongers try to get away with. How the fuck is that "dominating"?

Dude, is there a limit to how much of a dumbass you sound like? Because, to your credit, you really impress me on how each post is somehow more retarded than the one before.

Quote:
Because you’re you don’t have any fucking balls to back up your bullshit and you come back whining with childish loser name calling.
I mean, multiple people have agreed with me that Dallas needs to change. OH are you talking about the part where you're begging me to meet you in real life?! Keep begging. Say please, Ronin. Because the fact that you're still on this is hilarious.

Quote:
You sound like 8 year old. The only substantiated fact that I’m a loser is that I attempted any communication with you.
So, the person who actually schooled you on the nature of the Dallas market sounds like the 8 year old..

........and not the guy who is trying to pick a fight after school........................ .................. think about that, Ronin.

Gather everything you have and really think about that.

........yeah................
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 02:14 PM   #99
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
They get paid more in Vegas, CA, and NY
Places where people have more dollars than sense? You don't fucking say.

There are also gals in those towns that make multiple thousands an hour, and they're not even very good looking.

They can all go gold rush it out on the coasts if they want. The upped competition is going to start driving prices down and they'll be back to where they were before, except now they're in territories with a higher cost of living and even more organized crime, which is likely to cause them to get hurt or exploited.

This whole game is an always has been a negotiation between whores, who want free money, and dudes who want free sex. The women are at a disadvantage because they're selling a depreciating asset. Like all salespeople, they're looking for a mark that they can extract the most money from with the least amount of work.

So let 'em go. They'll be back, or better talent will take their place as the vacuum for talent further expands.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 04:10 PM   #100
Aoi
meh

The upped competition is driving prices down? When did this happen?

They'll be back and/or better talent will take their place? When is this going to happen for Dallas?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 12:25 PM   #101
tom51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

The exodus is here!last year in reno i saw 3-4 amp this year i counted 13-14 amps & friend complained that they're everywhere!
tom51 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 04:37 PM   #102
Ronin3
Premium Access

Just to be clear when you have trouble understanding why people think you twist, misrepresent, or flat out lie about what was said…From post 39 by you…[The argument of "I didn't force it. They did!" ]. I never said they forced it either. I clearly said they decide. So don’t lie and say you didn’t use the word. Also, as my last example I’ll point out how much a limited thinker you are besides the repeated “loser” name calling, I’d expect from an 8 year old, not an adult. I never once mentioned the word fight. What I said was meet me and have the balls to say that to my face. For all you really know, I might’ve said, “finally a guy with some balls, let me buy you a beer”. It would seem this is a very important part of your life. It’s nearly inconsequential in mine. You can take it to heart or completely dismiss it. It’s no matter to me. This has been a unique foray for me. As I pointed out previously, it’s useless to debate with someone not bound by the obligation to accurately repeat the words of others. It’s misleading at the least and lying at the most, depending on your motivation. I’ll leave it to you to continue on because, as of now, I’m truly indifferent, beyond a genuine concern for the general welfare of the women. Which has always been an ethical conflict for me as we support them while simultaneously enabling them to continue with probably self destructive behaviors. I’ve always had mixed emotions there like watching my ex drive over a cliff in my brand new Ferrari. I’m unlikely to post in Dallas section again as all my time is spent other places better supported by other boards. The floor is yours. I don’t want to leave on a negative note. Regardless of previous posts I sincerely hope things improve for you and Dallas. I had a great time here and still continue a valued relationship with someone I met here.
Old 09-13-2021, 05:06 PM   #103
Aoi
meh

Are you illiterate, Ronin? Because I have pointed out the politics behind BB, probably at least every page up to now. And somehow, you're still not getting it.

If you're done. Get out. If you've got ideas on how to improve the Dallas scene, post that.

But don't punch above your weight class at me. It makes you look pathetic.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 08:26 PM   #104
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Are you illiterate, Ronin? Because I have pointed out the politics behind BB, probably at least every page up to now. And somehow, you're still not getting it.

If you're done. Get out. If you've got ideas on how to improve the Dallas scene, post that.

But don't punch above your weight class at me. It makes you look pathetic.

BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 10:51 PM   #105
Symposium
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I’m running out of popcorn guys
Symposium is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women