Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2021, 01:09 PM   #1
johnjay
Gaining Momentum

Default Company check on Covid Vax

Does anyone have insight into if or how a company might check to see if an employee has taken the jab? Some companies don't require, don't ask. Some companies ask - which I think is illegal. Some companies are requiring it for new employees. Get this - I even heard that recruiters are asking applicants to sign documents that the person got the vax for the employer. Lots of crazy stuff going on out there. Your experience, thoughts and opinions are welcomed.
johnjay is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 02:28 PM   #2
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Vaccine is too new to know long term effects (if any). Probably 75% of my employees are females in their child bearing years. Too many unknowns, not like the polio vaccine which has a 65 year history of being safe and effective. Not going to be required.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 05:25 PM   #3
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=rcinokc;1062577520]Vaccine is too new to know long term effects (if any). Probably 75% of my employees are females in their child bearing years. Too many unknowns, not like the polio vaccine which has a 65 year history of being safe and effective. Not going to be required.[/QUOTE

I wish you were correct, but I think this ship has already sailed. MANY companies are already requiring their employees get vaccinated, either as a condition of being hired or for continued employment.

I can tell you one company that will NEVER demand its employees get vaccinated and that is GaGambler Oil & Gas. lol Ok, maybe that's not the exact name of my company, but I am willing to make my pledge right here and now that I will NEVER require any of my employees to get vaccinated against their will.
GaGambler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women