Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2021, 03:18 PM   #91
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Forgive Lusty and Berry they try to make an ass out of anyone who don't agree with them. They love Trump. They post made up bullshit and tell the other guy how stupid they are. They have no proof of anything. Nothing but continuous bullshit.

Any polls they show are from some totally made up republican propaganda. Think of this, if Trump was so good why didn't he do something instead of doing nothing and firing someone when things turned to shit. Trump had four years to get out of Afghanistan and he didn't do it. Now he is going to tell everyone what went wrong.

He did nothing over in with the borders either. Other than taking the kids off of the parents and bragging about it. That was a total shame and I will never forget about that. They never found the parents for a lot of those poor innocent kids. Trump did nothing and there other buddy Reagan closed down all the unions and mills in the Pittsburgh area. Oh Reagan taxed the unemployment also. Another patriot thing to do.

Most of the republican presidents raised the middle class taxes and lowered the riches taxes so they could open up manufacturing in another country. But they will get there made up charts and show how wrong you are.

If you want to know what kind of people you are dealing with check out how many post one of the people in the sandbox has posted in the last 48 hours. If that don't tell you what kind of fucked up people you are dealing with you will never figure it out.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:56 PM   #92
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It’s not even the sandbox, it’s “Berry trashing Biden and sucking off Trump” now…
swpa1706 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 09:16 PM   #93
Mistershark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Margin of error was typical of any poll

Can't you comprehend what you read? Because I clearly reported what the Poll said which was "that a majority of the country believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election".
Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

So even if everything is exposed, you can count on the Democrats, feckless media and others to ignore / dismiss it and do nothing. So while I appreciate Bam's sentiments, no one is overturning this scam of an election. But the people will know the truth. Shoot the majority do now as 51% of all American believe that cheating is what put Biden in the White House. 51% !!!
The poll states 51% believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 election. 51% don’t necessarily believe it is what put Biden in the White House (as my reading comprehension determined you said). Many of those may believe Biden won in spite of opposing or both parties cheating.
Mistershark is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 12:03 AM   #94
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Forgive Lusty and Berry they try to make an ass out of anyone who don't agree with them. They love Trump. They post made up bullshit and tell the other guy how stupid they are. They have no proof of anything. Nothing but continuous bullshit.
Awww, poor Bypass. You must be feeling sad that your comments have been exposed so so often for being not only wrong, but way wrong. But no worries, keep trying. Perhaps one day you will get something right.

Oh and as far as proof - I post links, articles, video, etc. to back up my statements unlike you who is the one posting made up bullshit

Quote:
Any polls they show are from some totally made up republican propaganda. Think of this, if Trump was so good why didn't he do something instead of doing nothing and firing someone when things turned to shit. Trump had four years to get out of Afghanistan and he didn't do it. Now he is going to tell everyone what went wrong.
Sigh - there you go again, spouting untrue BS. Any poll results I have posted are from well known national polling organizations often quoted in the media.

As far as Afghanistan - you are so far out of your depth it's funny. You have avoided the various Afghanistan threads the past few days like the plague because your hero Senile Biden fucked up so bad even the media who fellate him daily were calling him out. Senile Biden humiliated himself and the country - and went into hiding, just like you and a bunch of liberals here did in avoiding those threads. So if you really want to debate Afghanistan, join us in one of the Afghanistan threads and do so. You are more than welcome to do so

Quote:
He did nothing over in with the borders either. Other than taking the kids off of the parents and bragging about it. That was a total shame and I will never forget about that. They never found the parents for a lot of those poor innocent kids. Trump did nothing and there other buddy Reagan closed down all the unions and mills in the Pittsburgh area. Oh Reagan taxed the unemployment also. Another patriot thing to do.
Are you purposely trying to look silly now? Really - this is what you are going with - Trump did nothing with the borders? Nothing except

1. Build a wall (which senile Biden foolishly stopped and still had to pay what was contracted)
2. Work with Mexico and other countries to stem the flow of illegals
3. Develop and enforce the "Remain in Mexico" program to end the abuse of those waiting for hearings who would just be released into the US and never show up for their hearing
4. Supported and enhanced Border Patrols
5. There is more but I proved my point

And now you are back to your lies about Reagan, unions and mills. They have already been thoroughly debunked on here numerous times but yet you persist. It really is quite sad that you don't learn from facts that were previously presented to you

Quote:
Most of the republican presidents raised the middle class taxes and lowered the riches taxes so they could open up manufacturing in another country. But they will get there made up charts and show how wrong you are.
LOL, yet another set of BS you have posted before with zero evidence to support it - which has been thoroughly refuted with actual data from the IRS put into easy to read charts. What is a matter - were the charts not easy enough for you to read and follow? Or are you just upset that they clearly disproved your statements?

Quote:
If you want to know what kind of people you are dealing with check out how many post one of the people in the sandbox has posted in the last 48 hours. If that don't tell you what kind of fucked up people you are dealing with you will never figure it out.
Aww, you seem upset. I guess you haven't noticed the past few days we have had one of the biggest foreign policy debacles by a US President in history. A complete and utter clusterfuck by a totally clueless senile Biden. It has consumed the news cycle, it is of momentous importance, even the suck up media have called senile Biden out for his humiliating fuck up. And you are upset there were a number of posts about it. Please. We likely won't see another catastrophic foreign policy blunder like this in our lifetimes. This is historic in how bad it is. And sharing lots of information and educating people about it is a good thing - unless of course you are one of those who are a SIMP for senile Biden. Are you?

Remember. those who do not read and learn from history are doomed to repeat the same mistakes. And we certainly can't afford another clusterfuck of senile Biden proportions
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 04:12 AM   #95
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The topic is When is Trump taking back over?

There is nothing about Biden in this topic.

Berry you haven't proven shit. You post bullshit from radical so called news groups or people like yourself that hate Biden or any other Democrat. There is very little truth to any of it. I guess you feel threatened from Biden because Trump was beaten so bad in the election. What brings insult to injury Biden is so old.

These posts are one sided bullshit nut posts period which no one with half a brain would even read. I looked at a couple of the one sided radical information centers that you post till I figured out what it is. Nuts made up wishful thinking bullshit.

I see you post hateful things of Biden daily. It is like LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT JOE DID TODAY Like Arnold Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter

Trump is a spoiled rich kid that is use to getting his own way. He will say or do anything to get it. There are counselors in this world that help people like that, so they don't do something crazy.

There was a guy in Pittsburgh that did something nuts cause he didn't like Jewish people in recent years. I would never want to see that happen again in my life. I am sure a lot of other counties leaders are the same and that is why we have wars.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 09:30 AM   #96
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/39520

BAHAHAHAHA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 10:27 AM   #97
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
The topic is When is Trump taking back over?

There is nothing about Biden in this topic.

Berry you haven't proven shit. You post bullshit from radical so called news groups or people like yourself that hate Biden or any other Democrat. There is very little truth to any of it. I guess you feel threatened from Biden because Trump was beaten so bad in the election. What brings insult to injury Biden is so old.

These posts are one sided bullshit nut posts period which no one with half a brain would even read. I looked at a couple of the one sided radical information centers that you post till I figured out what it is. Nuts made up wishful thinking bullshit.

I see you post hateful things of Biden daily. It is like LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK WHAT JOE DID TODAY Like Arnold Horshack from Welcome Back Kotter

Trump is a spoiled rich kid that is use to getting his own way. He will say or do anything to get it. There are counselors in this world that help people like that, so they don't do something crazy.

There was a guy in Pittsburgh that did something nuts cause he didn't like Jewish people in recent years. I would never want to see that happen again in my life. I am sure a lot of other counties leaders are the same and that is why we have wars.
Dude - you are unreal. I was simply answering your post that was full of lies.

Yeah, posting video clips from CSPAN, CNN, CBS, FOX, etc are "radical" in your mind. Same with news articles from mainstream news organizations. But because they don't say what your BS DNC talking points do, you deem them radical and lies. You apparantly are not smart enough to think for yourself and read a variety of sources and viewpoints.
You need to wake the hell up and realize it is the DNC who is lieing to you with the BS talking points they feed you.

And it is not my fault senile Biden fucks up daily. I simply report on current events here. I know you are embarrassed for voting for such a senile bastard but you are afraid to admit it so you try to make believe the facts I and others share from legit sources are not true. That is pathetic !!!

But hey - I welcomed you to post on any of the Afghanistan threads. Instead you continued to hide just like senile Biden. Please show me on those threads exactly what is inaccurate. Be specific and provide facts and sources. I will be waiting, although I suspect you won't show up because you know everything I posted is real and accurate.
Old 08-18-2021, 10:35 AM   #98
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
For some reason, you like to ask me irrelevant questions...

The question was relevant enough for you to ask berry. Why would it suddenly become "irrelevant" when I turn around and ask you the exact same question?

I couldn't care less about a rasmussen poll...

Then why did you bother to ask berry if its methodology was sound?

...and never claimed to know their methodology...

Yes, you did indirectly. You would have to know something about their methodology in order to accuse berry of getting it wrong.

...which is why I haven't made any claims that they are an accurate representation of the will of the American people.

Lol... ok then, on what basis do you claim they are NOT an accurate representation of public opinion at the time of polling?

You made the following blanket statement... now you admit you can't back it up with anything!

Quote:
Rasmussen polls are not a "representative sample of all Americans."
It's obvious you know nothing about polling. Too bad.

I gave you a chance to shine and show off your knowledge of this topic and you blew it!

In future, you should refrain from accusing others of being ignorant about something when you know even less than they do!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 06:44 PM   #99
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lol... ok then, on what basis do you claim they are NOT an accurate representation of public opinion at the time of polling?

You made the following blanket statement... now you admit you can't back it up with anything!

I gave you a chance to shine and show off your knowledge of this topic and you blew it!

In future, you should refrain from accusing others of being ignorant about something when you know even less than they do!
I already explained it. Apparently you missed it.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 06:44 PM   #100
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpa1706 View Post
It’s not even the sandbox, it’s “Berry trashing Biden and sucking off Trump” now…
If you look at all the threads, it's hard to argue with this. Mods, will you do anything about this? Maybe change the forum name to The Trash Can?
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 07:08 PM   #101
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If you look at all the threads, it's hard to argue with this. Mods, will you do anything about this? Maybe change the forum name to The Trash Can?
Thousands of Americans are stuck with the Taliban and this is what you’re bitching about?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:54 PM   #102
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I already explained it. Apparently you missed it.
You explained nothing. You're pathetic.

To repeat:

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 02:48 AM   #103
Rege69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:

The word triggered go thrown around by certain people endlessly for 4 years. Seems they are triggered now.
Rege69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 11:31 AM   #104
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is not my fault senile Biden fucks up daily. I simply report on current events here so others can keep current and learn what the media doesn't widely share so they are better educated for the future.

I know you are embarrassed for voting for such a senile bastard but you are afraid to admit it so you get upset when actual news is shared showing how bad he is. Why are you so scared about the news and current events?
Old 08-19-2021, 11:57 AM   #105
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
the plain fact biden did not have a bad plan in place, he basically had no fucking plan.

what about the afgans who we promised to help, is our word worth anything as a nation? did biden have a plan in place to evacuate these people we promised to protect?

what about the million upon millions of dollars of our equipment that the taliban now has? fuck at least blow it up so they cant use it.

posters who come on here and just keep going back with their hatred for trump and close their eyes to some of the shit going on today show their ignorance.

you are right about one thing, this is like vietnam, we were embarrassed as a country then and we are doing the same now
Agree
Agree
Agree
Agree
Agree.

This has proven that whoever is handling foreign policy at the WH needs to throw in the towel and get the fuck out of town. This is where Antony J. Blinken needs to get his nuts kicked in and tossed out. What in the fuck were they thinking would happen when you leave equipment, and bases, and ammo and whatever...and just throw the keys on the table...peace out. This will come back to haunt everyone for decades.

and you all know I am no fan of Trump or Trumper's in general.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women