Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40329
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2021, 05:49 AM   #1
Seanross26
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61
Default Ghosted By Kristin

User ID: -
Date: 8/9/21
Name: Kristin
Phone: 585-831-1287
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: -
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: don’t know hair color never seen her lol
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite from what I hear spinner type
Recommendation: No
Seanross26 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 07:56 AM   #2
coffeedrinker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

[when referring to anything in the ROS please use private tags - GM]
coffeedrinker is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 09:27 AM   #3
Area1255
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Geesh! Yeah she never got back to me either. She was gonna come to Buffalo. Guess not anymore.
Area1255 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 11:17 AM   #4
buffalomw10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

This is the weird phenomenal of this biz. How the fuck can you text that it'll be five minutes but then silence. I guess I'd have to be in the ncns person's head to understand it.
buffalomw10 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 11:46 AM   #5
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

I’d like to understand how that happens too, from a provider’s perspective. I have never NCNS a client but it’s happened to me several times and nothing burns me up more than when a client does it to me. Such a waste of time and $$ lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalomw10 View Post
This is the weird phenomenal of this biz. How the fuck can you text that it'll be five minutes but then silence. I guess I'd have to be in the ncns person's head to understand it.
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 01:32 PM   #6
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never NCNS myself either, but I've read another providing her experience on it ... basically, she'll think she can do *one more thing* before her client shows up, and then it'll be fine, its just an hour! Then she can go out and get more... but she'd end up doing more than one. And in the end just not be in a state where she could be around people...

Long story short, she'd be embarrassed by her sudden state so she would NCNS. Blame it on her car, a bunch of stuff. So many people lose so much to their addictions - time, effort, money - this just goes to show that its not only the addicts being hurt in this situation, but everyone involved. And this way, clients can't say that they've seen her doing things she shouldn't be - she's just unreliable.

I think people NCNS as a result of embarrassment. They know their reason for not showing up when they gave their word isn't good enough, and so they hide.
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 01:34 PM   #7
Seanross26
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

IMO she prolly had a date for more money. I was doing a hh date and I was new unknown client, and regular might have hit her up for a hour date last min so she rolled with that. But who knows lol this isn’t first time that has happen to me with girls. She is just the first one who that I made it known about lol. And some of the other girls well reviewed providers as well.
Seanross26 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 02:01 PM   #8
Bigdaddy14606
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

My guess is that most if not all people involved in the hobby have a personal life. Unless an outside circumstance forces the 2 to merge I would say most people try to keep them separate. If someone ncns me or I do them I assume it’s for that reason. If it’s on my end I reach out after and apologize and make it up. Just my thoughts
Bigdaddy14606 is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 02:39 PM   #9
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

I think Valkyra hit it on the head.

The whole “had a date for more money” is bogus. Real hustlers fit BOTH appts in and make more $$$ that way. There’s no excuse for not sending a text to either cxl or request to move out by 30 mins?!

Personal reasons. STILL no reason NOT to message the client or provider that “omg, my landlord showed up and you have to wait until he’s gone or reschedule”. It’s as simple as shooting a 1 second text message. Unless someone died, no excuse not to text. Period.
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 05:28 PM   #10
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

She will always have more than enough clients

Her skills in bed are excellant

Nice in shape feminine body that isn't overly plastered with rediculous tats

Long hair , feminine , doesn't brutalize it by shaving it into a hideous crew cut .

What I do is set up a time and relax , when she texts wondering where i am its time to head out .

She will wait an extra 20 min .
JONBALLS is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women