Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2021, 04:34 PM   #1
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47
Default Hobby boards

apparently the mods since I got points for my "insulting comments" Unreal the stuff that is allowed to go on. You can't have an opinion anywhere anymore without it coming back to bite you. All of you saw the comments Dreamgurl made. Yet I bring them to light and ask the mods to look into it and I get points. Seems par for the course.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:01 PM   #2
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Who Get's "Points" On This Board & Who "Gets Away With It"....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
apparently the mods since I got points for my "insulting comments" Unreal the stuff that is allowed to go on. You can't have an opinion anywhere anymore without it coming back to bite you. All of you saw the comments Dreamgurl made. Yet I bring them to light and ask the mods to look into it and I get points. Seems par for the course.
There are a whole lot of "points" issued by mods on this site, and absolutely no "objectivity" when it comes to issuing points to different posting-antagonists in varied threads...

There are guys on this site who have posted Poison and Bullshit for YEARS and they are NEVER held accountable. Other people get points for RESPONDING to their bullshit. The "points" policy on this board is reminiscent of ASPD circa 2004- no "rhyme or reason" to any of it. And it generates a lot of Bad....WILL sitewide whether people post about it or not. And certain posters simply "get away with it" and others are issued points for RESPONDING to their bullshit...

Ask yourself how this site has positively Changed in the past 10 years? It has not changed At...All. It's the same about a dozen guys posting, and often posting their own Insulting...Bullshit. Look how DreamGirl and Morgan are treated on this site. Then ask yourself why so FEW providers post on this board...

Mods here should question who the REAL antagonists and "insulting comments" posters are on this site. They "overlook" the most Glaring Offenders because they are "used to" all those guys Poison and Bullshit being SPEWED site-wide for the past 10 years...

Bottom line: is this site a hobby "posting" site or a club for a handful of guys to Stalk....Providers in Co Ed Discussions and SPEW all their Personal Male Animus and Bullshit all over the board? I think it's the latter. And the site is the Exact....SAME as it has been for 10+ years. The same 10 or so guys posting all their Poison and Bullshit, and in Co Ed Discussions it is directed at two (2) providers- Dreamgirl and Morgan....

Eccie is "whithering on the vine" because of the toxic posts of less than 10, and mostly just a handful, of Toxic Posters. And when guys RESPOND to their bullshit then they are given points. Not a good situation for a hobby "posting" site. That is why Eccie is Exactly....The....Same as it was 10 years ago. All the same Toxic...Posters who "get away with" all their Bullshit...
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:07 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Eccie isn’t withering on the vine. The Pgh hobby scene is withering on the vine. I guess it’s one of those chicken or the egg theories. Indys just withered into oblivion. I guess it was those same 10 toxic posters and over judicious mods.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:26 PM   #4
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default ASPD & Indys & Now Eccie: Variable "Points" Policies....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Eccie isn’t withering on the vine. The Pgh hobby scene is withering on the vine. I guess it’s one of those chicken or the egg theory. Indys just withered into oblivion. I guess it was those same 10 toxic posters and over judicious mods.
You are I were two of the more "controversial" posters on Indys, for different reasons....

I don't have any problems with how the Indys mods/admins over-saw the posting and discussions and arguments on that board. What do you think? Let's not get distracted by any "I did not like the Indys reviews system! Providers had too much say....!" The public reviews section of Indys was always the Least....Relevant section of that board. The real "heat" was in the Co Ed Vouched section and the Guys Room....

What do you think? The Indys mods/admins were too over-zealous in issuing "points" and bannings? To "choosey" in who they issued "points" to? Here on Eccie the mods "pick and choose" who they give points to. And certain guys on this site have been posting Insulting....Bullshit for YEARS and they are Never held accountable. Posters get points for RESPONDING to their bullshit...

What do you think? How has this site Positively....Changed in the past 10 years? It's the same about a dozen guys Stalking DreamGirl and Morgan and posting their bullshit all over the site and "getting away with it" with impunity....
Old 06-02-2021, 05:28 PM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC10011 View Post
WTF, I'm a very rare poster and this thread makes me want to quit hobbying. Damn, can't we just stick with reviewing the limited talent we have in Pittsburgh...
Coming from someone with not a single review and a whole whopping 2 posts in your entire time here on this board before this thread, I am sure everyone will take your comment under due consideration

But perhaps maybe you could practice what you preach and "just stick with reviewing the limited talent we have in Pittsburgh"

We will all be waiting your first review
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:34 PM   #6
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Coming from someone with not a single review and a whole whopping 2 posts in your entire time here on this board before this thread, I am sure we will all take your comment under due consideration
Reviews are not as important as you think they are, especially not on this board. The reviews section on this board reads like a lurid "COPS" TV show. It's mostly Listcrawler-type girls with the occasional "established" Tryst provider. Just like on Indys the Least....Interesting and Least....Relevant section on Eccie is the public reviews section. And a lot of SA girls don't want to be reviewed...
Old 06-02-2021, 05:35 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
You are I were two of the more "controversial" posters on Indys, for different reasons....

I don't have any problems with how the Indys mods/admins over-saw the posting and discussions and arguments on that board. What do you think? Let's not get distracted by any "I did not like the Indys reviews system! Providers had too much say....!" The public reviews section of Indys was always the Least....Relevant section of that board. The real "heat" was in the Co Ed Vouched section and the Guys Room....

What do you think? The Indys mods/admins were too over-zealous in issuing "points" and bannings? To "choosey" in who they issued "points" to? Here on Eccie the mods "pick and choose" who they give points to. And certain guys on this site have been posting Insulting....Bullshit for YEARS and they are Never held accountable. Posters get points for RESPONDING to their bullshit...

What do you think? How has this site Positively....Changed in the past 10 years? It's the same about a dozen guys Stalking DreamGirl and Morgan and posting their bullshit all over the site and "getting away with it" with impunity....
Who hasn’t been held accountable for posting against site rules? How would you know?
Old 06-02-2021, 05:43 PM   #8
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Eccie isn’t withering on the vine. The Pgh hobby scene is withering on the vine. I guess it’s one of those chicken or the egg theories. Indys just withered into oblivion. I guess it was those same 10 toxic posters and over judicious mods.
Indys saw a certain decline in hobbyist-posts about a year or two after SA started getting press on Indys. Guys simply moved on to SA and stopped seeing "established" providers of Indys...

Indys also was the Pioneer of varied SA intel and analysis for a year or two before guys decreased posting on Indys. Indys always did have a lot of "new blood" entering the site. Think of the way the whole OH territories Enhanced the overall variability posting on that site....

Who are the "new blood" on Eccie in the past 10 years? It's the same dozen or so guys as it was 10 years ago. And this is key: most of the active posters of ASPD and Indys never made it to Eccie. Why do you think that is....?
Old 06-02-2021, 05:44 PM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Exactly Bam. Eccie is still going as strong as ever. Alas, the Pittsburgh hobby is the one withering on the vine. As you note, Indys imploded into oblivion. Was it due to the same mysterious 10 posters and over judicious mods. Hell no - it was gross mismanagement.

Eccie always provided a better alternative for posts and real reviews over the years. It always has been a different, more realistic site with its own set of rules and nuance. I am sure being a mod is a challenge - but I think overall they do a good job. dj8rocks is a good guy and Dr-EPG seems like a real good guy as well. No one likes when they get points but the mods just enforce the site rules
Old 06-02-2021, 05:47 PM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Reviews are not as important as you think they are, especially not on this board. The reviews section on this board reads like a lurid "COPS" TV show. It's mostly Listcrawler-type girls with the occasional "established" Tryst provider. Just like on Indys the Least....Interesting and Least....Relevant section on Eccie is the public reviews section. And a lot of SA girls don't want to be reviewed...
LOL

You would think that since you have never contributed a single review. by not contributing, you effectively just leech review information off of other posters. Lots of guys find the review section quite beneficial. Alas, with the poor state of the hobby in Pittsburgh there are minimal good providers to review. But the reviews can keep guys away from train wrecks
Old 06-02-2021, 05:50 PM   #11
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Who hasn’t been held accountable for posting against site rules? How would you know?
There are posters on this site whose posting-behavior has not changed in 10 years. Coed Discussions is Weird Stalking of DreamGirl and Morgan. Ever wonder why so few providers post on this board, compared to Indys? And it's not some imaginary "Providers controlled the reviews of Indys....!" conspiracy theory that a lot of guys think. The public reviews section on Indys was as irrelevant as the reviews section on Eccie. The real "heat" on Indys was in the Co Ed Vouched section and the Guys Room. And the "Behind The Woodshed" section displayed varied entertainment often as well....
Old 06-02-2021, 05:54 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are posters on this site whose posting-behavior has not changed in 10 years. Coed Discussions is Weird Stalking of DreamGirl and Morgan. Ever wonder why so few providers post on this board, compared to Indys? And it's not some imaginary "Providers controlled the reviews of Indys....!" conspiracy theory that a lot of guys think. The public reviews section on Indys was as irrelevant as the reviews section on Eccie. The real "heat" on Indys was in the Co Ed Vouched section and the Guys Room. And the "Behind The Woodshed" section displayed varied entertainment often as well....
Nobody is stalking DG or Morgan. Is that what they’re telling you? Indys was designed to benefit hookers. That’s why they posted there. Eccie was designed for hobbyists. I would think you would have known that.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:01 PM   #13
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL

You would think that since you have never contributed a single review. You just leech review information off of other posters. Lots of guys find the review section quite beneficial. Alas, with the poor state of the hobby in Pittsburgh there are minimal good providers to review. But the reviews can keep guys away from train wrecks
I see primarily SA girls who don't want to be publicly reviewed on a public hooker-board. That is the fastest way for them to leave the UTR "pay for play" world. I will share intel about SA girls by PM with guys I trust. That does NOT include you....

YOU are the primary, specific reason this site has NOT evolved in the past 10 years. YOU are the reason providers don't post on this site and also why there has been not been any "new blood" posting on this site in over 10 years. YOU are reason Eccie is NOT what it could be as far as a "variable" hobby-community like the old ASPD and the good years of Indys. YOU are the problem with Eccie, not part of the solution...

Put it to a poll if you doubt it. You are not as popular as you think you are. Just because you "circle-jerk" with an exact (exact) handful (handful) of guys on this site don't assume that translates to broad popularity. YOU are the reason providers don't post on this site and YOU are the reason there has been no "new blood" posting on this site in the past 10 years....
Old 06-02-2021, 06:02 PM   #14
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

As someone who reads every word of Tolstoy's posts and also is a big fan of Bam I will say this. I think you both have valid points.

I will say disagree with Tolstoy on one thing and that is that Morgan and Dreamgirl both insulted guys on here who did not provoke the attacks. There posts added nothing to the conversation.

Funny how within 20 mins of my posts I had guys message me about how they received points for the most minimal of things. Guys with 50+ reviews who give a ton of insight on this board. And I have to ask why?

Much like Tolstoy says "what has changed in 10 years" I was here for ASPD. I don't remember ever getting a point for stating an opinion or for defending the male species.

You want to clean up the site go after the people who constantly derail threads and provide nothing in return. Make the site better not worse.

I think if we were to vote right now the majority of us would say the state of this site has gotten worse not better.

I'd love to hear what others think about this.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 06:04 PM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I see primarily SA girls who don't want to be publicly reviewed on a public hooker-board. That is the fastest way for them to leave the UTR "pay for play" world. I will share intel about SA girls by PM with guys I trust. That does NOT include you....

YOU are the primary, specific reason this site has NOT evolved in the past 10 years. YOU are the reason providers don't post on this site and also why there has been not been any "new blood" posting on this site in over 10 years. YOU are reason Eccie is NOT what it could be as far as a "variable" hobby-community like the old ASPD and the good years of Indys. YOU are the problem with Eccie, not part of the solution...

Put it to a poll if you doubt it. You are not as popular as you think you are. Just because you "circle-jerk" with an exact (exact) handful (handful) of guys on this site don't assume that translates to broad popularity. YOU are the reason providers don't post on this site and YOU are the reason there has been no "new blood" posting on this site in the past 10 years....
Wow, who knew I had such broad powers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women