Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35415
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2021, 06:34 PM   #16
baldbrotha1
Premium Access

The ONLY thing that's worse than a woman that got in this business, is one who's 10 yrs later STILL in tjis business! She didn't manage her hooker money well! Lmao! SmH
baldbrotha1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 07:39 PM   #17
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffflowerman4 View Post
I respectfully disagree with it being a young woman's sport. The best I ever had were all over 45.
45 means 55+ in the hobby, You're the minority on your taste of women, most guys want the hot younger chick, not her grandma. I'm in it for the release of man juice, don't need a chat buddy or a fake friend

There's something for everybody and you have the biggest selection of older hookers to choose from, I prefer the mid-20s to 30-somethings, but I've stuffed older
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 11:57 AM   #18
Ralph Fults
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer View Post
Ah, the "no true Scotsman" fallacy.
No.

Trying to finagle money out of a guy without providing anything in return is hooker mentality.

There is no reason to put up with such bad behavior.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:13 PM   #19
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL no ECCIE is DEAD! The hobby is doing just fine. You "mongers" need to put your foot down on this board and make them open ads back up and stop paying for premium.

We can still post ads up north on TER and TNA and Private Delights and Tryst.

If you're mad that women aren't charging $100 anymore than guess what it's not 2002, WTF can anyone do for $100. I don't need to FUCK a man to get $100 Sir. I can get that shit without even kissing a mother fucker... LMFAO.

Down south women caught on to women up north charging $500/hr easily , while they are still down here fucking for $250. Rent in Dallas has gone up 75%!!!! Just like a pack of gum isn't a Nickle anymore... neither is pussy.

If you're broke just say that, $100 days are OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmaker6969 View Post
Man, it seems like every time I step away for a few months, more girls are gone. Not only girls, but the websites to find them. I am sure everyone had their favorite times, but I had a great setup in late 2014. Backpage was still a thing, moco was going on, and I'm pretty sure Craigslist was still hanging on too. Not to mention eccie, before all the restrictions.

I had $100 outcall girls on standby for a short notice bbbj. Infamous, Blue Eyed Ginger(amazing)and lots of $100 half hour girls. I miss those times. Now, I can't even find a good match normally,and when I do, it's a lucky find with no Intel.

Anyone know of FW area providers who are still around? The pure numbers seem to.be on a drastic decline.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:32 PM   #20
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldbrotha1 View Post
The ONLY thing that's worse than a woman that got in this business, is one who's 10 yrs later STILL in tjis business! She didn't manage her hooker money well! Lmao! SmH
Exactly.

Those girls are the lifers that I mentioned in an earlier post. Sure, the will say cost of living expenses have really gone up, ect. But the fact is, if they are still providing, then that money they are making is not going to cost of living, it is going to boob jobs, extravagant items that are in no way part of monthly living expenses or even a treat every so often. When they raise their rates, it is because they want more shit they do not need, they are not saving anything.

Eventually, that phone is going to stop ringing (guys are not interested in providers that have had 1000+ dicks in her and/or are calloused/numb to the experience due to the years of being in the hobby, aka, lay there or just seeming not mentally in the session). If she has no money, no education to fall back on and her physical looks have wrinkled up after she takes off the gobs of caked on makeup, her non MM breast nipples are pointing towards the floor, she probably has a UTI or cervical dysplasia and then their long time clients all start contacting and seeing newer models so to speak, those ladies are going to be fucked!
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:53 PM   #21
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

gps providers need to realize theres more women than men on this Earth! Pussy IS NOT a rare commodity! Any guy with ANY game can go into their local bar and pull a civilian thats no less than par for the average provider here for free!
No dinner date. No tip. Just bump uglies and leave. Less drama and you dont have to put up with non sense screening!
Did I mention all for free?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 01:57 PM   #22
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Good thing about the hobby, there's always someone new who will suck cock for less, the beautiful younger women deserve the top $…......if you're not on that level, expect to earn peanuts! If you've been in the game for way too long, more peanuts, if you're past your prime 🥜🥜🥜🥜
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 02:02 PM   #23
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
gps providers need to realize theres more women than men on this Earth! Pussy IS NOT a rare commodity! Any guy with ANY game can go into their local bar and pull a civilian thats no less than par for the average provider here for free!
No dinner date. No tip. Just bump uglies and leave. Less drama and you dont have to put up with non sense screening!
Did I mention all for free?

Ehhh... here's the thing about that. The ladies at the higher end of the price scale are not impacted by this nearly as much as the ladies in the middle rungs. Guys will pay for perceived luxury... and guys will pay for discount, no strings attached action. The mid level ladies tend to get squeezed the hardest.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 02:09 PM   #24
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Eventually, that phone is going to stop ringing (guys are not interested in providers that have had 1000+ dicks in her and/or are calloused/numb to the experience due to the years of being in the hobby,

I don't take exception to what you have to say because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However-- it does seem odd that you like to stress the quoted point frequently... seeing as one of your ATF's has over 500 reviews... and we all know that only about 10-15% of clients write reviews....

Could it be that being calloused/numb has less to do with how many dicks one takes in and more to do with personality and why they are in the hobby in the first place? Because... I mean.. the aforementioned ATF has a stellar reputation from what I can see.
Old 05-01-2021, 05:16 AM   #25
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Too many different revenue streams now for sex workers to make money without actually having sex with random guys.

There is your answer
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 05:32 AM   #26
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't read all of this, nor am I going to waste my time.

For those of you saying "get a real job" YOU are a part of the reason why you can't find us. We are still here.
We just leveled up and don't deal with folks who want to talk down to us.

I know you guys think our job is easy, but in reality we are managing about a dozen different job titles beyond provider.

Your measly $100 bucks isn't worth risking our lives over. You can keep your $100 bucks...my clients nowadays tip with $100's.

Have some of you ever considered y'all might be a part of the problem? Ever think of that? I'm visiting Texas and won't book a single appointment through here because y'all wanna haggle and lowball. Yes, I'm so excited to pleasure you after you were a dick an offered me ½ payment or told me it's a young providers game. It's not a young providers "game". This isn't a game to us, it's our career. That's just more hobbyist propaganda to get us to drive our prices down.

Get a clue...and perhaps a part time job to support your hobby desires?
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 06:11 AM   #27
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Why pay when pussy is free?

To put up with some of these attitudes? I dont think so!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 08:27 AM   #28
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
I didn't read all of this, nor am I going to waste my time.

For those of you saying "get a real job" YOU are a part of the reason why you can't find us. We are still here.
We just leveled up and don't deal with folks who want to talk down to us.

I know you guys think our job is easy, but in reality we are managing about a dozen different job titles beyond provider.

Your measly $100 bucks isn't worth risking our lives over. You can keep your $100 bucks...my clients nowadays tip with $100's.

Have some of you ever considered y'all might be a part of the problem? Ever think of that? I'm visiting Texas and won't book a single appointment through here because y'all wanna haggle and lowball. Yes, I'm so excited to pleasure you after you were a dick an offered me ½ payment or told me it's a young providers game. It's not a young providers "game". This isn't a game to us, it's our career. That's just more hobbyist propaganda to get us to drive our prices down.

Get a clue...and perhaps a part time job to support your hobby desires?
Something about this thread peaked your interest or maybe disinterest so bad, you had to comment.

All I said was that the "being a provider" window is very small, and quite frankly, it should be. It is pathetic to contact a provider and pay $300+ (any amount really), and get a provider that, because she has been in the business so long, she is jaded, treats hobbyists like all they are is nothing more than an ATM machine and during BCD, lay there like a blow up doll. I do not know about other guys, but I am not into necrophelia.

I would hope that the ladies are saving money to either go to school and make something of themselves, or they were so good at providing and had many repeat clients that they can retire and not have to work. But, pretty much the majority probably scrape by to make rent every month, hence the constant of having to find avenues of placing ads, including pushing their only fans accounts to make free money and of course, raising their PPM rates.

There are lifers that have been in the provider business for a couple of decades or more, at least one has posted a couple of times on this thread, but I have not seen a review of her in years. So, she does have time to get on an adult review board, give her opinion on politics and anything else she deems is necessary, as she believes guys that are looking to get laid somehow care about that.

The decline of the hobby is really on the boards, this one in particular, is obvious and the rational I can come up with is that there is so much drama by trolls and post stalkers on them (making up conspiracy theories to suit and agenda against someone you do not even know, ect.) that even most pimps will not even use this as a platform anymore and providers are UTR more than anything else.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 08:54 AM   #29
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post

There are lifers that have been in the provider business for a couple of decades or more, at least one has posted a couple of times on this thread, but I have not seen a review of her in years. So, she does have time to get on an adult review board, give her opinion on politics and anything else she deems is necessary, as she believes guys that are looking to get laid somehow care about that.

Don't be afraid to call me out directly... however, I have yet to hit the 20 year mark. You haven't seen a review of me in years because I have only seen returning clients since about 2016-ish. I frankly don't care if I'm attracting or repelling new clients, but judging by the number of new requests I get in any given month, without any advertising (even my P411 is currently deactivated), your opinion on it doesn't hold much water.

I have a corporate job.. and have since 2018. I'm currently working on my MBA. I haven't actually seen a client in person since early 2019.

I'll post here until I'm done posting here. That's the advantage of not getting continually banned from SHMB.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:17 AM   #30
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post

If you're mad that women aren't charging $100 anymore than guess what it's not 2002, WTF can anyone do for $100. I don't need to FUCK a man to get $100 Sir. I can get that shit without even kissing a mother fucker... LMFAO.

Down south women caught on to women up north charging $500/hr easily , while they are still down here fucking for $250. Rent in Dallas has gone up 75%!!!! Just like a pack of gum isn't a Nickle anymore... neither is pussy.

If you're broke just say that, $100 days are OVER!
In Dallas there are quality independents that advertise 100 roses for full service(30 min). All you have to do is look on OH2. I think you are confusing Dallas with some other market.

To your other point about rate increases, yes some ladies that were asking for 300 roses for 60 min are now asking for 400 roses. An advertised rate of 500 roses per hour in Dallas is RARE.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women