Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Southern CA - Los Angeles Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2021, 02:57 PM   #1
Warlord Monger
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default Encounter: Relief with a beauty

User ID: None
Date: 01/31/2021
Name: A1 Spa (Bebe)
Phone: 310-664-9300
Email Address: These places don't have email addresses
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-13512#rubmaps
City: Santa Monica
State: California
Address: Lincoln Blvd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: CFS, CBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful black hair, medium sized
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Bebe is a very beautiful woman. She is personable. I treated her well and she reciprocated.
The Rest of the Story: This is my second time there. I read up the reviews on rubmaps and was hoping to get bbbj. That didn't happen but still I liked it.

First time story: A month ago I called (Trump was President and CA was under lock down). The lady on the phone says- we closed. Then asks if I came there before. I lied and said- yes, I had Bebe, I want Bebe. She then says- ok, call when you get here. I obliged. After I got in, I was suprised at all the anti covid precautions. My temperature was checked and I had to GIVE HER MY ID. She kept my ID. I asked for 1 hour session (better to go for 45 minutes which I will find out later). I was horny and went with it. I was taken to the room and I disrobed.

Beautiful Bebe behind mask came in. She gives me back my ID. Then she asks me to put my mask on. WTF. I went with it again. It eventually turned me on that I am fully naked with a mask like a spiderman. After some seducive touching, she asks me what I want. I asked for a blowjob (I was hoping to get a bbbj). She asks how much tip? I say 100 (she would be fine with 80). I took out my cock ring, put it on, and she gets into action. Unfortunately I got a cbj. I tried to ask her if she will do without the cover. She says no. Oh well.

She is cute when she takes off her mask to gobble my Johnson. She let me suckle her all natural small tits and touch her all over. I was allowed to take off my mask when sucking. But she makes me put them on as soon as I am done sucking. If she was an old hag, I would be very disappointed. But Bebe is a good girl and I feel caring for her. I also thought that she might go bbbj next time.

Second time story: Today I went back for the second time. Trump isn't the President and California has opened up outdoor dining. I called and the lady says- just come in. They are legally open now. I go for 45 minutes ($50) and didn't ask for anyone in particular.

I go to the room and get naked (no mask). Bebe walks in. She is probably the only one working these days. I tell her that I had her before. I say- you are Bebe, I know you, we met a month ago, blah blah blah. She gets happy but still she makes me put on my mask. I also noticed that Bebe is listening to Anthony Fauci and she is wearing two masks. I understood that she is a bit too afraid of COVID. That's kinda cute. She does some light touching. After 15 minutes or less, she makes me turn over. I ask for bj. $80 tip. I put my cock ring on. I also had the blue pill before going in.

Again no luck with bbbj. While beautiful Bebe is sucking, I decided to go for FS. I tell her that and up the tip to $100. She rides on me in reverse cg. For some reason I wasn't enjoying it much. My Johnson is rather small (5 inch) but still the condom seems very small and only covers the top half of my Johnson. That condom is scratching my Johnson. I ask her to lie down and go to town with her in spread eagle position.

That was much better. I was taking my time and slowly stroking her. She was tight. Again I am rather small but still I felt her pussy to be of right size (or even smaller) for me. I make small talk while fucking and tell her I don't like condoms. She says - noooo and laughs. I gently caress her neck and suckle her tits. She has her mask on all the time. And she puts my mask on whenever I am close to her neck and looking at her eye to eye.

I really like this girl and could fuck her for a long time. Oh well- she has probably fucked 20 guys this week and despite her iop (illusion of passion; this acronym is new to me and wanted to use it) she isn't truly enjoying it. I realize that when I am really in the middle of my emotions and my dick is throbbing in her tight hole. She says- time is running out and wants to give me a bj. I was like- whatever. Let's do bj. She sucks me good. While she is sucking, someone (probably mamasan) asks her something from behind the door. She doesn't let go of my cock and says something like mmmmm ooo mmmm ooo mmm to the mamasan (I translate it to: I am sucking my king now. Don't disturb me). That turns me on. I am more of an exhibitionist and like public play. The fact that some other girl knows that I am doing forbidden stuff with Bebe is a turn on.

She sucks for a good five minutes before I cum. I think she is used to only fucking old people like Joe Biden who cum in 2 minutes. I am 30 and had the blue pill + cock ring. I wish we had some chemistry and she was enjoying it as much as I was. A regular girl would love to have a guy who fucks for a long time. Well, back to reality- she is a sex worker (legalize sex work, Joe). She brings hot towel and I dress up. I give her $100 and she says- $100 only for old people, $120 for young people. I say- next time $120.

I can't wait to go back when COVID is over. She is a beautiful girl and I prefer to see her without any mask.

Sex work should be legal. Screw uncle Sam.
Recommendation: Yes
Warlord Monger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women