Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2021, 03:33 PM   #121
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125 View Post
How is it that you think I owe you links? (Btw, I did provide you a video link. Did you watch it?) And even if I did post them, you would still deny reality. So... what's the point? Actually... and no link is required for this reality... Joe Biden will be sworn in as YOUR President on January 20. That's an objective reality. You can go to Google real quick if you don't believe me.
One more time - no one on THIS BOARD or IN CONGRESS defended any violence. Show me one Republican politician or one person here who defended it. Provide links and evidence to back up your BS claims.

As to Senile Biden, of course he will be sworn in as President. And he will get the same type of respect that the left treated President Trump with that last 4 years
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 03:57 PM   #122
NeilArmstrong839125
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
One more time - no one on THIS BOARD or IN CONGRESS defended any violence. Show me one Republican politician or one person here who defended it. Provide links and evidence to back up your BS claims.

As to Senile Biden, of course he will be sworn in as President. And he will get the same type of respect that the left treated President Trump with that last 4 years
Here is the topic of the thread, in case your forgot:

Let Trump finish out his final 13 days or invoke the 25th Amendment and relieve him of his duties today?
Should congress let Trump finish out his final 13 days or invoke the 25th Amendment and relieve him of his duties today? He has the Nuclear codes.

Stay on topic. You can't just go on threads making any comments you want. As you pointed out, there are site rules and consequences.
NeilArmstrong839125 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 04:01 PM   #123
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Thank you Neil, you are so right. He never has stayed on other or his own topic's. If you comment on his trends he will say something. I am glad their is smarter normal folks like yourself on here.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 07:32 PM   #124
IMGTH58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

We'll more than likely see "Senile Biden" respect other human beings, including his political opponents, much more than his predecessor who denigrates anyone who does not genuflect to his self perceived greatness.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 12:11 AM   #125
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125 View Post
Here is the topic of the thread, in case your forgot:

Let Trump finish out his final 13 days or invoke the 25th Amendment and relieve him of his duties today?
Should congress let Trump finish out his final 13 days or invoke the 25th Amendment and relieve him of his duties today? He has the Nuclear codes.

Stay on topic. You can't just go on threads making any comments you want. As you pointed out, there are site rules and consequences.
LOL - I am fine with that, I already answered it. I was only answering your post which erroneously stated that people on THIS BOARD or IN CONGRESS defended any violence from Jan 6. YOU were the one who went on that tangent. I simply asked you to provide links and evidence to back up your claims - which obviously you can't do.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:57 AM   #126
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

It’s a moot point. Neither impeachment nor the 25th Amendment can be invoked quickly enough, and neither is likely to succeed. Trump is leaving office in 7 days. That’s the fact. Why is it necessary to remove him sooner? Biden has called on everyone to unite. Shouldn’t he and the Dems set an example? How is it unifying to vilify a losing candidate who was supported by almost half of the voters?

To you folks on the left: Not every negative event that happens is Trump’s fault. For example, Trump did not cause the deaths from COVID, regardless of anything he said. There were plenty of deaths in other countries. Blaming Trump for things like that, as one of the posters on this thread did, is not going to unify us. Trump most certainly is not immune from criticism, but let’s not pretend he’s responsible for EVERYTHING that happens. While I don’t condone what happened at the Capitol, it was extremists that perpetrated it. Trump may have been guilty of denial of reality, but only a crazy extremist would hear something like “Be strong and make yourselves heard” (Trump’s actual words in the speech that are being blamed for inciting riot) as a call to violence — either extremists who were prone to violence anyway or extremists on the other side looking to blame Trump no matter what happens or what he does.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 08:39 AM   #127
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty1 View Post
It’s a moot point. Neither impeachment nor the 25th Amendment can be invoked quickly enough, and neither is likely to succeed. Trump is leaving office in 7 days. That’s the fact. Why is it necessary to remove him sooner? Biden has called on everyone to unite. Shouldn’t he and the Dems set an example? How is it unifying to vilify a losing candidate who was supported by almost half of the voters?

To you folks on the left: Not every negative event that happens is Trump’s fault. For example, Trump did not cause the deaths from COVID, regardless of anything he said. There were plenty of deaths in other countries. Blaming Trump for things like that, as one of the posters on this thread did, is not going to unify us. Trump most certainly is not immune from criticism, but let’s not pretend he’s responsible for EVERYTHING that happens. While I don’t condone what happened at the Capitol, it was extremists that perpetrated it. Trump may have been guilty of denial of reality, but only a crazy extremist would hear something like “Be strong and make yourselves heard” (Trump’s actual words in the speech that are being blamed for inciting riot) as a call to violence — either extremists who were prone to violence anyway or extremists on the other side looking to blame Trump no matter what happens or what he does.
The case for removing Trump:

Taxpayers will no longer have to pay his 200k annual pension, $1mil travel budget and lifetime secret service protection. He will also lose the ability to run again.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:19 AM   #128
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
The case for removing Trump:

Taxpayers will no longer have to pay his 200k annual pension, $1mil travel budget and lifetime secret service protection. He will also lose the ability to run again.
He will keep his secret service protection.

Here is the problem for Biden, does he allow investigation into Trump's possible law violation, during his presidency or set precedent that a president is above the law.
jmichael is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women