Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-19-2020, 03:14 PM   #46
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

All very good points. I could have gotten lucky or maybe she and sis are actually clean. Either way I had a hell of a time
Old 08-20-2020, 03:10 PM   #47
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

Has anyone else had a bad experience?
Old 08-22-2020, 06:56 AM   #48
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Guys with that money don't bareback hoes on the regular. They are, by definition, smarter than that.
So I guess I'm dumb since I bb all of the girls that I see. As a matter of fact, I can't remember the last time I wore a cover. I can however remember the last time I got an STD; 2016.
Old 08-22-2020, 03:41 PM   #49
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

Yinzerpgh, I agree. The girl you pick has as much to be concerned about as you. I can only assume that no working girl out there really wants a disease either so I'm sure she is somewhat selective of who she bb's.
Old 08-22-2020, 05:02 PM   #50
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentysomething View Post
I'm sure she is somewhat selective of who she bb's.
Anyone with the extra $50, or whatever her up charge is.
Old 08-22-2020, 05:16 PM   #51
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Yinzerpgh, I agree. The girl you pick has as much to be concerned about as you. I can only assume that no working girl out there really wants a disease either so I'm sure she is somewhat selective of who she bb's.

not to be a smartass, but you do realize the majority of stds do not show any visible symptoms on a guy,don't you?

unless you have a sore on ur weiner or puss spewing out, how do you assume she is selective?

and trust me alicia and natalie werent selective.

I can only think of two reasons a provider barebacks clients

1. she barebacks because she knows damn well, it wont take nearly as long for the guy to cum and she can be done with him

2. she either doesnt care and throws caution to the wind knowing alot of guys will see her if she does bareback

oh and maybe a third/ and dont think this doesnt happen

3. she has and knows she has a std, maybe even a incurable one and could care less if you get it or not
Old 08-22-2020, 06:46 PM   #52
PghBill0131
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
not to be a smartass, but you do realize the majority of stds do not show any visible symptoms on a guy,don't you?

unless you have a sore on ur weiner or puss spewing out, how do you assume she is selective?

1. she barebacks because she knows damn well, it wont take nearly as long for the guy to cum and she can be done with him

2. she either doesnt care and throws caution to the wind knowing alot of guys will see her if she does bareback

3. she has and knows she has a std, maybe even a incurable one and could care less if you get it or not
EXACTLY!! You also can’t see HIV. Some people can show up positive after a month, most three months and some even take six months. That’s if you’re getting tested. If this girl has never been tested who’s to say she doesn’t have it or she could and just doesn’t care. Before you all jump down my throat saying you banged her, she can get infected at any time. You also have to wonder if she loves extra curriculars that can also cause HIV. Be smart, wrap it up.
Old 08-22-2020, 10:04 PM   #53
bolaman1975
Premium Access

Encounters: 92

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghBill0131 View Post
EXACTLY!! You also can’t see HIV. Some people can show up positive after a month, most three months and some even take six months. That’s if you’re getting tested. If this girl has never been tested who’s to say she doesn’t have it or she could and just doesn’t care. Before you all jump down my throat saying you banged her, she can get infected at any time. You also have to wonder if she loves extra curriculars that can also cause HIV. Be smart, wrap it up.
Sometimes years or a decade for HIV
Old 08-23-2020, 09:37 AM   #54
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

All 3 bullet points have merit; Throw a 4th bullet point in there; covers are expensive and 'all the way over there' at the store.
In the case of these 2 girls, they can command more cash by offering it. Many do not charge more, but keep in mind that most addicts could care less about anything other than getting 'off sick' and by any means necessary. Hell, some are willing to risk the prego factor just to get that score.
Old 08-23-2020, 10:47 AM   #55
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I got off the BB wagon about two years ago for good. I never went in wanting to but always allowed the little head to get the best of me. After my fourth trip to the MedExpress, the last time was some local place in OH where I had to beg the woman to give me the shot before the actual results came back literally the day before Thanksgiving. Its just not worth the risk and frankly the embarrassment.
Old 08-23-2020, 11:57 AM   #56
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmantooth View Post
I got off the BB wagon about two years ago for good. I never went in wanting to but always allowed the little head to get the best of me. After my fourth trip to the MedExpress, the last time was some local place in OH where I had to beg the woman to give me the shot before the actual results came back literally the day before Thanksgiving. Its just not worth the risk and frankly the embarrassment.

lol......i always think to myself, is 20 minutes of pleasure worth the chance of weeks of torture? almost everytime the big head wins
ive been very lucky never to caught anything but............
Old 08-23-2020, 03:54 PM   #57
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

How many of those that left comments on this thread have ever had an std and which std did they have? Also, please describe the symptoms that made you go get treatment. And if you don't mind me asking, do you know where/ who you got it from?
Old 08-23-2020, 06:04 PM   #58
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
How many of those that left comments on this thread have ever had an std and which std did they have? Also, please describe the symptoms that made you go get treatment. And if you don't mind me asking, do you know where/ who you got it from?
Ha- good luck getting a reply.
I will tell you they likely got it from fucking a woman without a condom and you can look up online all the symptoms of every STD out there. Whom the women are / were will likely live with those gents in a quiet little memory ...but I've been shocked before.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:04 PM   #59
swpa1706
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It’s happened to me twice in 11 years of hobbying- first time from oral, second time was from raw dogging a chick from BP. Stupid, I know. Off to medexpress both times, embarrassed as fuck, and never again...
Old 08-23-2020, 06:39 PM   #60
Twentysomething
Gaining Momentum

Swpa1706, how many girls did it take to get the bug? I guess I'm asking the percentage or ratio
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Alicia of Charleroi 724-201-1802

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women