Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
test
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60405
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48452
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2020, 03:20 PM   #1
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Default Encounter: Returning to see Inannna Violet

Date: 7/2/2020
Name: Inanna Violet
User ID:: 00000
Phone: It’s on her webpage
Email Address: https://fairylove888.wixsite.com/violetgoddess
URL / Website: https://fairylove888.wixsite.com/violetgoddess
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: 121/Coif
Activities: FBSM+ ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dark black with highlights which goes to her shoulder.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Inanna Violet is 5’5” with dark smooth skin. Attractive eyes that are beautiful to look at. She has MM that have been enhanced with nice nipples. Several artistic tattoos along her back and arms that are not distracting. She’s becoming a work-of-art. She has a landing strip down below.
Recommendation: Yes
Joddxxx is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 05:58 AM   #2
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

7 reviews of the same lady...she must be really special.
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 02:39 PM   #3
Unicorn Hunter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

inanna has 11 reviews since this past november. 9 are from this person. i saw inanna's posts online ... rub ratings & slixa ... gorgeous woman & i am curious to have a true tantra experience. so, i pm'd the main reviewer of her to get some details since i do not have ros access currently ... plus i was curious to see what unfolded since that many rvws by one person on one provider is just very unusual. the reviewer pm'd back very quickly encouraging me to call inanna & @ one point even asked for my # to give to inanna because he/she stated he/she had mentioned me to inanna & said inanna was expecting to hear from me. this all went down in a matter of minutes. just very odd. have not proceeded with an appointment. i assume this person is management of some sort? u can find inanna's instagram very easily by googling her name. she is very public about her life. i just wonder if this is all a scam? does she know this person is using her likeness? all just very weird. proceed with caution fellow hobbyists.

further info ... remembered as i hit post ... i also pm'd the other reviewer ... only 2 reviewers on her list ... the response was just about completely identical to the other reviewer ... i mean almost verbatim & exact in grammar & punctuation & etc ... & the responses came within seconds of each other ... i have to assume it's the same person?
Unicorn Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:43 PM   #4
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I’m fairly certain she is legit but not as certain the reviews are fairly motivated. Maybe trying to help her with good reviews not fake but intended to bring a “ friend “ some traffic. Best of intentions is what I’m saying. Inanna is smoking and I really enjoyed her work on videos. If that was what I would see and receive in a session I might consider her. The rates and services don’t add up for me.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:46 PM   #5
Unicorn Hunter
Gaining Momentum

exactly
Old 08-05-2020, 04:43 PM   #6
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Unicorn Hunter is pissed off from last week, because Inanna Violet blocked Unicorn Hunter’s phone number and refused to meet with him. At the same time, he starts obsessively PMing me about how she’s not responding to him by text, returning his calls, and begging me he needed to see her immediately. And, asking me to give his number to Inanna.

Today, I received a frantic call from Inanna Violet scared and afraid for her life that UH started threatening her with obsessive text messages with a spoof number because UH was being pushy to see her. She told UH that she didn’t want to see him. Now, she is scared for her life and she told UH to leave her alone.

Apparently, Unicorn Hunter doesn’t understand the word, “NO!” Leave her alone. She’s not interested in seeing him.

At this moment, Inanna is afraid for her life because of UH. I had to take a half day off from work to deal with Inanna panicking over the phone. For the past several hours, I had to calm her down over the phone that everything will be fine. She is afraid for her life because she thinks she is being stalked and harassed by UH.

UH you need to stop and move on; she’s not interested in seeing you.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM   #7
Unicorn Hunter
Gaining Momentum

hahaha, this is funny. i never begged, never stalked, never threatened. this is a manager responding to negative info w/retaliatory fake information. i told her i was very interested in seeing her until i realized u were clearly the puppet master pulling the strings. i do use a text app as well as an actual phone #, as do many providers & many hobbyists. as far as my # getting blocked, i have no idea. per the manager's instructions via eccie pm i did attempt to call her out of curiosity & her # was disconnected & no longer in service per the automated recording. i informed the manager of this & he insisted her # was good & he requested i give him my # to give to her because he mentioned me to her & she was expecting my call & wanting to book a session with me. as far as her refusing to see me, that was a conversation that was never had. she & i did have a text exchange prior to my pm'ing her manager on eccie & when i asked her if she would do a video call or send a custom selfie for verification, she quit responding. as far as her fearing for her life, i have zero clue why. i tried to book a tantric massage with her via text & she quit responding when i wanted to verify her looks. i texted this reviewer who is clearly her manager to see what info i could get about her & he wanted my # to give to her. then i posted my initial response to this review so other hobbyists could be informed before venturing down this path. but go ahead & believe the dude that posted NINE reviews for the SAME provider in the span of 6 to 7 months ... nothing odd about that @ all.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:06 AM   #8
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Um... sure, you keep telling yourself that! I’m the whatever you want to call me (manager or dude) that wrote the nine reviews for Inanna Violet. I’m the guy you sent me the obsessive PMs asking me why she’s not responding to you. I’m the guy whom you asked and begged me to give your phone number to Inanna. I’m the guy that told you she blocked your phone number and she didn’t want to see you.

FYI... I have all your PMs that you sent me last week begging and being obsessive wanting to see her immediately. Asking me why isn’t she responding to your texted messages and calls. And, I flat out told you she blocked you.

So, now you pulled this stunt today using a spoof number trying to threaten her by saying to her that you would report her. She was being polite and professional to you that she was not interested in seeing you. After you conversation with Inanna, she blocked your spoof number, again.

Now, she is afraid for her life, because you keep stalking and harnessing her over the phone. I’m telling you to leave her alone. She does not want to see you or hear from you again.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:24 AM   #9
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I was genuinely curious about Inanna a while back but the sheer amount of reviews from the same guy have dampened that. Jodd, you need to admit that real or not this isn’t a good look for her, or you for that matter.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 12:04 PM   #10
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Joddxxx you have hurt this girl with your posts. Careful hobbyists avoid anybody with this kind of press. Hope this is useful.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 12:27 PM   #11
Frankyfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I don't like to get involved with the intensive drama that sometimes comes up, but this time it might be warranted. Didn't write a review when I saw Inanna last December, but should have. Out of the many ladies I have seen in the Hobby she is probably the most laid back, coolest woman I've meet. If I could steal her away I would, thats how impressed I was with her. I know it's YMMV and thats OK. It took me about 3 months to get over the emotions I had for her. That is why I couldn't write a review. YMMV but I went in there with no expectations at all but wanted everything once I got to know her more. Her pictures on her website really dont do her justice. She is beautiful on the outside and her soul is really gorgeous on the inside. Our session had no FS since she said she didn't do that and I respectively tried real hard to get us there. I m glad it didnt go there because she would be like so many others that are in/out and OUT, and I would of probably been all beside myself.

I have to agree that the OP is probably not helping her with all his reviews, but HELL Abigail Roseland was my ATF until she went and got married. I reviewed her several times and saw her dozens of times more. So if he wants to write a review every time he sees her so be it.

If you are so inclined to visit with Inanna go into it with no expectations and let the chips fall where they may and who knows maybe you will have the same experience. PEACE!
Frankyfish is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 04:07 PM   #12
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Just knowing that the details of someone's communication and possible activities is shared with another monger here in such detail - is a massive red flag for anyone with 'spidey senses'. Shame because true tantric sessions are a rare critter.
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 11:24 PM   #13
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

drama or no drama, $300 is way too much for L1
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 04:24 AM   #14
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
drama or no drama, $300 is way too much for L1
Ha ha ha ha truer words were never spoken ! But I’ll say again her videos are hot and if that’s what I was getting it might be worth it.
playerplano is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Inanna Violet

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women