Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-17-2020, 04:09 PM   #571
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'm going to assume that's sarcasam on your end regarding AOC. I think you are misunderstanding me. I think those alligations from 26 years ago are irrlevant. What's relevant is the hypocrosy surrounding the Democrats when it comes to the Metoo movement. In other words - it's only good to support women when it's convienant for you. It even happened to a Dem - Al Franklin. Look at the coverage between Franklin and Biden and whoa - what happened???
Where are all those people who spoke out against Franklin?
Welllllllllllll, you know, Biden is our Presidential candidate so ......hush,hush.
AOC calling it out is forcing the media to talk about it.
Like you said - those stories are just now coming out.
And unless the allegations of sexual misconduct against Biden are able to be corroborated by a 3rd party they will, and should, disappear, just as those MANY allegations against Trump did. I supported Trump on this issue in 2016 and I support Biden on this issue in 2020.

You are correct in that many Democratic women could come out and make statements against Biden, asking that the allegations be looked into. But again I go back to 2016 and ask how many Republicans came out and pushed for the allegations against Trump be investigated? Probably none.

BTW. in the latest Gallup poll released Thursday, the one that a month earlier Trump supporters pointed to since it showed Trump with a record high 49% approval rate, had Trump dropping 6%, his largest monthly drop in the poll since he too office. 37% of women approve of Trump and 60% disapprove as opposed to 49% of men approving and 47% disapproving. And more women vote than men in most elections.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...242092306.html
Old 04-17-2020, 05:49 PM   #572
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
And Biden thinks he is going to win with women. Let's see how this plays out.
He'll learn that you gotta grab them by the pussy.
Old 04-17-2020, 06:29 PM   #573
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Stalk much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
He'll learn that you gotta grab them by the pussy.
Old 04-17-2020, 06:31 PM   #574
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I know. But Trump will win. Remember it's going to be a state to state race and not a national race.

Why Biden's general election lead is likely narrower than national polls suggest https://news.yahoo.com/why-bidens-ge...wer&soc_trk=ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And unless the allegations of sexual misconduct against Biden are able to be corroborated by a 3rd party they will, and should, disappear, just as those MANY allegations against Trump did. I supported Trump on this issue in 2016 and I support Biden on this issue in 2020.

You are correct in that many Democratic women could come out and make statements against Biden, asking that the allegations be looked into. But again I go back to 2016 and ask how many Republicans came out and pushed for the allegations against Trump be investigated? Probably none.

BTW. in the latest Gallup poll released Thursday, the one that a month earlier Trump supporters pointed to since it showed Trump with a record high 49% approval rate, had Trump dropping 6%, his largest monthly drop in the poll since he too office. 37% of women approve of Trump and 60% disapprove as opposed to 49% of men approving and 47% disapproving. And more women vote than men in most elections.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...242092306.html
Old 04-17-2020, 07:29 PM   #575
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Stalk much?
Fail remedial reading alot? And simple math?
I already posted the numbers. Just like the words you can't admit about your baby you mimic yourself, you just love to lie.

Now pay BIG attention. If you can prove that my numbers are way off, I won't address you again.

But why do you care since you say " So post what you want."?
Quid Pro Quo, Since you mention Intelligence Quotient, why don't you post your MENSA score. That way we can determine if you are making a true statement. That way we can find out who can put up or shut up.

PS - Why don't you admit you lied by Ignoring me? You can do that before admitting trump lies. We know how that is stuck in your craw. I find it amazing you can say anything with that big matzo ball in your throat.
Old 04-17-2020, 07:38 PM   #576
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Oh. Btw, you RTM all those post where i'm stalking you? I'll post my Infractions page proving your wrong.

Put $10,000 that says you are wrong from the first time you put the word "stalk" and associated it with me.
Old 04-17-2020, 08:20 PM   #577
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I know. But Trump will win. Remember it's going to be a state to state race and not a national race.

Why Biden's general election lead is likely narrower than national polls suggest https://news.yahoo.com/why-bidens-ge...wer&soc_trk=ma
Yes, I know you predict a Trump victory in 2020. And I'll remind you that you predicted Republicans would hold the House in 2018.

I agree with the article that it indeed will come down to 5 states as to who wins the election. You offered no logic behind your statement that Trump would win Michigan again. Biden leads polls at the state level in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Wisconsin, and the latest poll in Florida has Biden up 6 points. And Biden has increased his lead in the latest polling in ALL 5 states. Biden also leads in Ohio and is within 1 point of Trump in NC.

Still 6+ months to go but the economy is about to fall further into the toilet and it will be interesting to see whether or not voters hold Trump somewhat responsible. Very little upside for Trump and could be a major downside.

Keep your eyes on Trump's approval ratings over the next month or so. THey have fallen about 6 points in 2 weeks and my guess is they won't go up. When Trump makes negative tweets about governors it is not very helpful. And I say --keep it up Donald!!!
Old 04-17-2020, 08:34 PM   #578
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Oh dear! Biden is no Lennox Lewis. Nice try thou.
When comes to going up against Trump he most certainly is. Trump is no Tyson, if anything Trump is more like Hasim Rahman, got very lucky in one fight, but then got his ass knocked out the next. Trump will most likely go down as the weakest incumbent in history. Much like the midterms gonna be a bad night for the Trump faithful.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:44 AM   #579
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Yo! Adrianne!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
When comes to going up against Trump ...

Not sure, maybe the NY Times thinks this is photo shopped...

Old 04-18-2020, 07:51 AM   #580
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And here is Biden's response on the coronvirus. Once Trump gets a hold of him - its going to be slaughter.

Biden Stumbles Through Televised Interview on Coronavirus Response: ‘You Know, There’s — During World War II, You Know, Where Roosevelt Came Up With A Thing’ https://news.yahoo.com/biden-stumble...wer&soc_trk=ma
Old 04-18-2020, 07:57 AM   #581
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have solid data to back up my feeling on Michigan. I just have a feeling based on what's happening up there right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Yes, I know you predict a Trump victory in 2020. And I'll remind you that you predicted Republicans would hold the House in 2018.

I agree with the article that it indeed will come down to 5 states as to who wins the election. You offered no logic behind your statement that Trump would win Michigan again. Biden leads polls at the state level in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Wisconsin, and the latest poll in Florida has Biden up 6 points. And Biden has increased his lead in the latest polling in ALL 5 states. Biden also leads in Ohio and is within 1 point of Trump in NC.

Still 6+ months to go but the economy is about to fall further into the toilet and it will be interesting to see whether or not voters hold Trump somewhat responsible. Very little upside for Trump and could be a major downside.

Keep your eyes on Trump's approval ratings over the next month or so. THey have fallen about 6 points in 2 weeks and my guess is they won't go up. When Trump makes negative tweets about governors it is not very helpful. And I say --keep it up Donald!!!
Old 04-18-2020, 01:07 PM   #582
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Trump pulled of a master chess move with the Democratic Governors.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/opini...art/index.html
Old 04-18-2020, 08:39 PM   #583
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

I don't think trump could beat a blind kid at checkers yet be considered a master of chess or moves like it.
Wait.... he'd switch the pieces on the blind kid.
Nothing new about him NEVER accepting fault/responsibility for a mistake/admitting he's wrong.
And he DEFINITELY hogs the glory, even when it belongs to others.
Old 04-18-2020, 08:40 PM   #584
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Damn! I know I didn't hit the save button twice.
Old 04-19-2020, 09:45 AM   #585
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Not sure, maybe the NY Times thinks this is photo shopped...

I’m sure any member and goat follower of the Trump Monkey Retard Empire would prefer ketchup to mustard. Either way, it will taste yummy.

747DE960-8C35-4643-861E-702CE8DFEF11.jpeg
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women