Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2020, 07:38 PM   #76
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I would be scared to let my kids take a vaccine for a few months. Until it has been tested for a certain amount of time, I'm not letting my family touch anything that they come out with until there are actually viable trial tests. I'm just not going to take the risks.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but who the fuck knows what some of these big companies will do to be 1st to market and it's just pretty much a placebo?

I'm not bad mouthing a company like Pfizer, but like other giants out there, they will want to blitz the market 1st for profit and deal with the lawsuits later if their vaccine does not work. That's not a chance I'm willing to take.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 08:22 PM   #77
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I would be scared to let my kids take a vaccine for a few months. Until it has been tested for a certain amount of time, I'm not letting my family touch anything that they come out with until there are actually viable trial tests. I'm just not going to take the risks.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but who the fuck knows what some of these big companies will do to be 1st to market and it's just pretty much a placebo?

I'm not bad mouthing a company like Pfizer, but like other giants out there, they will want to blitz the market 1st for profit and deal with the lawsuits later if their vaccine does not work. That's not a chance I'm willing to take.
If something doesn't feel right, go with your gut. You're not being a conspiracy theorist. The way I deal with it, If I am wrong about it, no harm done. If I am right, I am ahead of the curve.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 08:38 PM   #78
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Better safe than sorry is how I look at it. I'm not letting my family take any of these vaccines until they are proven. I'm not going to let them run around like they are completely immune when I know that they likely are not.

I believe my kids are smart. But kids can also be careless and I don't want a placebo vaccine to make them think they are superheroes all of a sudden. I prefer to keep the fear in them for their own safety.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:09 PM   #79
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Better safe than sorry is how I look at it. I'm not letting my family take any of these vaccines until they are proven. I'm not going to let them run around like they are completely immune when I know that they likely are not.

I believe my kids are smart. But kids can also be careless and I don't want a placebo vaccine to make them think they are superheroes all of a sudden. I prefer to keep the fear in them for their own safety.
Yeah, I've never been hip on taking the Influenza vaccine. With all this quarantine, I feel a lot of uncertainty.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:21 PM   #80
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

It will probably be proven and safe. The FDA is pretty anal about not only making sure new drugs and vaccines are safe, but that they actually work. The problem may be getting something that works well for older adults, who are most at risk, or at least that's what Bill Gates said this morning on CNBC. I'll be first in line to take it whenever it comes out.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 11:19 PM   #81
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I hear what you are saying, Tiny but that takes time. Once it is proven and safe, I'm all for it. I just don't believe that time will be any day soon though. I hope I am wrong about that.

Gates is a very thoughtful and intelligent man. He may not be a health expert, but he made a lot of good points. And he obviously can afford to have the best of the best health experts all around the globe take his call on the 1st ring so I respect his opinion.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:45 PM   #82
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You don't do it behind an anonymous handle on a whore board and give them a bullshit address that means absolutely nothing.
You're the pussy who hides behind an imaginary persona on a hooker board. Took me 20 seconds to google the address. Highland Park Municipal Court building. Too bad your 3 imaginary Ivy degrees can't help you find your way around Dallas.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 11:59 PM   #83
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I work in a firm that employs over 300,000 people.
No you don't. You already told us you work in financial services. No US bank or financial services company employs that many people.

Want to try again, Luke?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 12:51 AM   #84
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Lusty, I assume that you mentioned me. I'm not really sure what part of the white trash loser trailer park pgh crew that I have on ignore that you are unable to comprehend. I don't care if you old fat fucks don't like me there. Just ignore me and collect your bullshit disability checks. You losers should be thanking me. People like me pay for your bullshit laziness in taxes. I actually contribute to feed you inept disability trailer park misfits... I'm so hurt from whatever I didn't bother to read from you. lol

Edit: If he didn't try to insult me, my apologies, but I know that piece of white trash is so all up on my nuts that weak dumb dumb likely did make a feeble attempt to belittle me. I won't read his stupid bullshit, but correct me if I am wrong anyone. And I will stick with my apology if that is the case. If I am not wrong, the retarded drama queens pgh trailer park crew bitches can just fuck off as usual. Those sissies care about me. I don't care about them
Old 04-10-2020, 05:48 AM   #85
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

So it appears that Yale Medical agrees with the President on treating Covid19 with hydroxychloroquine, according to their treatment flowchart, for both intubated and unintubated patients.

https://covid.yale.edu/clinical/prot...7_47435_v3.pdf
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:48 AM   #86
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Lusty, I assume that you mentioned me. I'm not really sure what part of the white trash loser trailer park pgh crew that I have on ignore that you are unable to comprehend. I don't care if you old fat fucks don't like me there. Just ignore me and collect your bullshit disability checks. You losers should be thanking me. People like me pay for your bullshit laziness in taxes. I actually contribute to feed you inept disability trailer park misfits... I'm so hurt from whatever I didn't bother to read from you. lol

Edit: If he didn't try to insult me, my apologies, but I know that piece of white trash is so all up on my nuts that weak dumb dumb likely did make a feeble attempt to belittle me. I won't read his stupid bullshit, but correct me if I am wrong anyone. And I will stick with my apology if that is the case. If I am not wrong, the retarded drama queens pgh trailer park crew bitches can just fuck off as usual. Those sissies care about me. I don't care about them
Cmon on guys, stop all this kindergarten cloak and dagger bullshit with the ignore option.

If you are going to ignore someone do it and don't mention them again. otherwise, man up that they are still getting under your skin while on ignore.

We have people ignoring and proclaiming that they are ignoring someone. We have people ignoring and then regularly "peeking" and then responding. We have people ignoring and then making assumptions as to what was posted by the post they "claim" not to see and then rail on about the poster, like the above quoted tirade.

I don't put anyone on ignore because I don't let anyone get under my skin. If it is total trivial bullshit, I just ignore it mentally and move on. If I choose to engage, then that was my choice.

Ignoring is in my opinion the cowards approach and then like the above, it's even funnier to me to try to take a holier than though approach and somehow "interpret" what was posted about them, while proclaiming they are ignoring the poster. A post like the above clearly shows that they are not ignoring, but portraying their ignorance in "assuming" what was said.

Grow up kids.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:50 AM   #87
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I temporarily took you off ignore because a dude quoted this post. Let's get one thing fucking straight - if I wanted to find you, I would have already easily found you. I don't need your midget hooker for that. I work in a firm that employs over 300,000 people. I have a lot of internet cybersecurity tech geeks at my disposal. If I gave a shit enough about finding you, I would have just made up some stupid shit with those nerds and obtained your information that way.

You made an empty anonymous internet pussy threat to me. I don't care about that. A real man threatens face to face and toe to toe. Your internet anonymous physical threats to me are irrelevant so why the fuck would I care about knowing anything about an old loser like you? Sure I could pay the midget hooker you are in love with for your personal information if I remotely cared, but I can easily find your sorry old little Jew ass for free if I actually wanted to do so or even cared. You should believe me about that.

And cut out the tough guy anonymous internet shit. If you want to fight me. You send me a picture of $100K in cash with your handle on it. You won't have to find me. I'll easily find you and make the easiest $100K I've ever made... I'm not going to be hanging out at that address all morning looking for an old pathetic little Jew jogging. That's one of the dumbest shit I have read on this board. You show me the money and I will find you and give you a beating and collect it.

Anyway, this is stupid and childish. You don't have $100k. And I'm not beating up an old pathetic little Jew who is in love with a midget hooker for free. If I wanted to fuck you up for free, I would have already done that so this is pretty stupid of me to even acknowledge an internet tough guy pussy who threatens people behind a keyboard. Be a man. You threaten people face to face and toe to toe if you want to legitimately throw hands. You don't do it behind an anonymous handle on a whore board and give them a bullshit address that means absolutely nothing.
You are actually becoming more amusing too me. While you loudly claim this doesn't mean shit to you at all you actually strive very hard to prove it by saying it over and over again! Is that the best you've got? Tran made you look stupid and you said the same thing over and over to him, too. I'll bet you give a very boring presentation to anyone stupid enough to listen to you.

Fucking loser!

Get those cybersecurity guys to try and find me, asshole.

They would have to break the law to do it - and you would be responsible for a felony. Plus, your employer would have a good excuse to get rid of you. (You understand it works both ways, don't you? Their attempts to find me would expose you!)

I do agree a face to face meeting would be a good way to settle this but you are the pussy who didn't show up at the specified time and location.

I'll be jogging by the same address Tuesday morning - a regular private detective could figure it out - let's see what you've got, punk.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:55 AM   #88
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
So it appears that Yale Medical agrees with the President on treating Covid19 with hydroxychloroquine, according to their treatment flowchart, for both intubated and unintubated patients.

https://covid.yale.edu/clinical/prot...7_47435_v3.pdf
yeah but WAPO well informed reporters don't agree

you know those 20 something smart people
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:58 AM   #89
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Cmon on guys, stop all this kindergarten cloak and dagger bullshit with the ignore option.

If you are going to ignore someone do it and don't mention them again. otherwise, man up that they are still getting under your skin while on ignore.

We have people ignoring and proclaiming that they are ignoring someone. We have people ignoring and then regularly "peeking" and then responding. We have people ignoring and then making assumptions as to what was posted by the post they "claim" not to see and then rail on about the poster, like the above quoted tirade.

I don't put anyone on ignore because I don't let anyone get under my skin. If it is total trivial bullshit, I just ignore it mentally and move on. If I choose to engage, then that was my choice.

Ignoring is in my opinion the cowards approach and then like the above, it's even funnier to me to try to take a holier than though approach and somehow "interpret" what was posted about them, while proclaiming they are ignoring the poster. A post like the above clearly shows that they are not ignoring, but portraying their ignorance in "assuming" what was said.

Grow up kids.
Excellent post - shows what a stupid idiot Lucas is...

I don't put anyone on ignore, either. Even faggots like Yssup Rider...
Old 04-10-2020, 08:02 AM   #90
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No you don't. You already told us you work in financial services. No US bank or financial services company employs that many people.

Want to try again, Luke?
Nice post - the fool Lucas can't keep up with all his lies!

He should stick to sucking cock.

I've tried to warn people you and the other LL are the smartest posters on this board, but we have some hard headed stupid liberals on this famous hooker board.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women