Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2020, 03:52 AM   #46
hk toys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiejewel View Post
Hotel room: 80-100$
Gas for travel: 50$
Food: 25$
Condoms: 15-20 a box
Massage oil: 25$
Can you please do the math!
Hotel room legit.

Box of condoms. They average several but you can go between 1 dollar or 2 bucks per rubber. Quick ebay search now had me at 20 bucks for two quality brand six packs. You use 2 condoms per client at $100 an hour thats $600.

30 bucks gas in a v6 engine can get you from Houston to dallas so miss me with that $50 over-exaggerated bullshit if youre burning that much gas its being recouped in $50 outcall fees. Which lets assume youre seeing six clients thats an extra $300 in your pocket, $250 surplus.

I'm staring at a $7.99 huge bottle of massage oil I bought from cvs about a year ago in my room. 16fl moisturizing body oil. You're probably going to quote some high quality product I'm going to tell you men dont give a shit. But hey if thats your thing do you.

Provider can in call room at $100 per day.

A woman can gross $600 from the condom box allocation. You eat for $25, massage oil $10, $20 condoms, $10 gas being realistic she chose a close hotel. $165 in expenses. She net $435 dealing with low ballers. 3x in a week it's a bit above $1300. 5 grand in a month.

A simple decent one bedroom plus other expenses she probably put away 3 grand a month.

Lastly, I dislike being sold that old theory from providers who seem challenged by cheaper sexier talent. "Be careful what you get!" Youre assuming that most cheaper woman carry a passable stI and are willing to be risky. That doesnt mean the next option is to run to the likes of 56 year old dallas rain or you for that matter whos in your late 40's and a smoker ���� gross. No erection is sustained so therefore no encounter.

Id rather have a stripper encounter like this (Staff Edit - Biomed1) with a woman who looks like that and face the consequences before forcing myself to a session with a provider outside my preference just cause she's reviewed well and professional.
hk toys is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 07:05 AM   #47
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's what's good about it the hobby

There is somebody for every mans taste

You pick who you want based on what you want/desires and have fun!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 10:48 AM   #48
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Any business is that way Dallas, U don't like the selection of shoes or purse etc. just go to another store!

And other than when buying a car how many of U dicker on the price? Yea their are a few other things to dicker but not many!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 12:06 PM   #49
hk toys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
That's what's good about it the hobby

There is somebody for every mans taste

You pick who you want based on what you want/desires and have fun!

Thats absolutely correct.

But why does one have to sit back and receive complaints and generalizations fueled by salesmanship? No consumer likes that. If I'm shopping for s car detailer and chose a cheaper business I dont want to hear from the more costlier that the cheaper ones will miss marks in my rims or will leave seat pocket debris unvacuumed
hk toys is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 01:22 PM   #50
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

The world really must be upside down when people are taking digs at Dallas... and it's being allowed. She's infinitely positive, uplifting, and helpful and I've never witnessed her say a critical word about anybody in the several years I've been on this site.

Back to the original point she made in the first post about "corona specials," don't ask. A companion's rates are what they are. Someone's age or any other aspect of their physical appearance is irrelevant. There is no reason to contact someone who charges X/ hour and attempt to pressure or even ask them to accept half what they charge.

A companion might raise, lower, or maintain their rates during this crisis. If a special is being offered, there'll be no confusion about it. DO NOT ASK FOR DISCOUNTS!!!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 01:51 PM   #51
Guest042522
Account Disabled

User ID: 498265

People are taking plenty of digs in this thread, but I don’t think any were aimed at Dallas Rain.
Guest042522 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 01:54 PM   #52
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww thanks sexy Lena

I didn't really worry about the "dogs" ... I am not everybody's cup of tea but I am somebody's shot of jack lol
Old 03-27-2020, 01:54 PM   #53
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just know I am stir crazy...need nookie now! Lol
Old 03-27-2020, 02:10 PM   #54
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
The world really must be upside down when people are taking digs at Dallas... and it's being allowed. She's infinitely positive, uplifting, and helpful and I've never witnessed her say a critical word about anybody in the several years I've been on this site.

Back to the original point she made in the first post about "corona specials," don't ask. A companion's rates are what they are. Someone's age or any other aspect of their physical appearance is irrelevant. There is no reason to contact someone who charges X/ hour and attempt to pressure or even ask them to accept half what they charge.

A companion might raise, lower, or maintain their rates during this crisis. If a special is being offered, there'll be no confusion about it. DO NOT ASK FOR DISCOUNTS!!!
This. I've seen Dallas and she's a good provider and a nice lady. I took the position years ago that if someone's rate is something that I don't want to pay, they'll never hear from me. In these times we have both ladies trying not to starve and men looking for bargains. Those that can do business together will find each other, but trying to force lower rates from providers doesn't seem to me to be the answer. I know that seems to put me in the minority among the hobbyists here, but that's ok.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 02:13 PM   #55
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle ma Belle View Post
People are taking plenty of digs in this thread, but I don’t think any were aimed at Dallas Rain.
If that's your Avatar ? WOW ! Ya gotta love Texas.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 04:12 PM   #56
Maggiejewel
I lick things!

User ID: 389085
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
All Members are reminded. . .
Sorry about that and I want to apologize to anyone that I may have insulted, or hurt feelings! That is not my style!
What I would like to know is why some of you gentlemen just want to be a little us? If you’ve been treated unfairly, taken advantage of, or cheated out of something, then say so! There’s no need to degrade ladies that haven’t done anything to you, or don’t even know you! I’m with Dallas here! My donation has stayed the same since I started, I give good deals to the gentlemen that see me often!
Maggiejewel is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 04:35 PM   #57
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Free market norms don’t apply to covid 19. The demand for pussy is more of a pent up demand with a product that’s logistically difficult to obtain. The demand may be constant but disposable income for most buyers are constrained.

I’m not in agreement with drastic rate cuts but in this economy you get what you can get as long as it’s reasonable. The notion of charging more is ridiculous. Aside from overtime nurses and first responders are not getting a bump in hourly rates and they don’t have the luxury of picking and choosing. But suddenly and for some pussy demands a premium? That’s just as greedy and shameful as trying to take advantage of someone while expecting them to assume more risk.

I’m other words rates should not fluctuate drastically. But slight discounts for regulars probably would be a good idea and it will be easier to adjust up with a happy customer vs bumping down on a one time trick
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 04:39 PM   #58
Maggiejewel
I lick things!

User ID: 389085
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WTH! My calculations are pretty much right and yes I don’t drive a measly little V6 car honey! I drive a big ass 2500 heavy duty crew cab, 13MPG , because I Like big things! And I offer for them to drive to my house, I give a 50$ discount for those that do! Staff Edit - Biomed1 You should really get all of your information straight! And there is a difference between seeing A mature Provider with experience!
Maybe we should all just concentrate on having a little bit of fun like we used to do!

For those of you that have never seen or met Dallas Rain should understand, that woman is sexy! It’s like the difference between a sportster and Road King! Dallas You are the Road King, I’d ride you all day!
Maggiejewel is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 08:13 AM   #59
orallvr69
Valued Poster

That's what I was thinking. Prices seemed to go up over the last few years and I my interest has gone down in direct proportion. The ones which have kept their rates reasonable are better in many ways and those are the ones I spend time with.

Basic supply and demand, in my opinion.
orallvr69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women