Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2020, 05:46 PM   #121
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
A bunch of "hobbyists" arguing about laws they know nothing about?

Wow...the way this thread went was a COMPLETE SHOCKER.

Y'all "hobbyists" can fight and argue all you want.

When they come and take your assets...don't come whining to me.

All you "hobbyists" are allowing a girl to fight AND FUND lobbying against laws that will harm YOU. You're letting a girl fight your battles??? I find this highly amusing.

Sentate Bill 60 is an END DEMAND law...that targets clients and their assets.

Good luck.

Sex workers...you can message me on Twitter if you'd like more info on how you can protect yourselves from these new laws.
https://www.legis.state.pa.us//cfdoc...cosponId=27184
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:16 PM   #122
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Is there an actual point? Or are you just displaying your ability to go to a website and copy and paste?

Dear fucking lord...this site is full of a bunch of whiners who call themselves "hobbyists".

If you don't want my information on new laws...STFU and move along.

I don't post for "hobbyists".

I post for the gentlemen who lurk in the background and don't post because y'all are a bunch of bullies.

If I said it's 10:12 y'all would stare at your fucking watch till it hit 10:13 just to yell "you're wrong, whore".

None of this behavior makes your cock any bigger, promise.

None of this behavior makes you correct in your assessment of what's going on.

None of this behavior issues you a man card.

Dear lord...I'm going somewhere to fuck men.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 08:38 PM   #123
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

It didn’t take long for Gabs to “peg” WTF! Atta girl Gabzini!!!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 09:30 AM   #124
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

LOL at Gabby thinking she’s Alan Dershowitz and Lawrence Tribe rolled into one.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:57 AM   #125
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Y'all "hobbyists" can fight and argue all you want.
So glad we have the permission of an off her meds idiot to discuss this.

Show how much Gabs craves attention, has to insert herself and insult others to create drama to get some attention. Very sad.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 05:02 AM   #126
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:

Sex workers...you can message me on Twitter if you'd like more info on how you can protect yourselves from these new laws.
Yes, sex workers....your best source of legal info is from an angry whore off her meds twitter account lol.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 07:03 AM   #127
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This new law doesnt surprise me. I said before, its an Election Year & the politicians are gonna pass laws that affect Hobbyists. All the media coverage over "Human Trafficking" is the 80s version of "Stranger Danger". Keep the public in "fear" and you can control them.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 09:33 AM   #128
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Quote:
All you "hobbyists" are allowing a girl to fight AND FUND lobbying against laws that will harm YOU. You're letting a girl fight your battles??? I find this highly amusing.
These are not our battles. They are yours and only yours. Be accountable for your profession for chrissake. It's your profession, not ours. We pay the money for the appointment...that's it, nothing more. Transaction and go home. Have you taken a moment to think that what we all do is illegal anyways.....haha we're not fighting shit. We hold down our "real" jobs so we enjoy occasional hobbying as an "escape"...that is the full extent to which any hobbyist actually "thinks" about these laws, crusades, or whateverthefuck rants you go on.

Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 12:03 PM   #129
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao. leave for a month and come back and it's still a shitshow here. funny how some of you guys are flaming Gabs for trying to warn you on the new house bills and laws that are being passed right here in Pennsylvania. I'm sure most of you didn't look into them because you know... it doesn't pertain to you and all. until your ass gets sucked up by the popo �� crying... but but but.,.,I didn't know these things were really laws." �� smfh let me see myself back out of here because I don't see any value in arguing with people who just don't care. Peace out lol
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 05:16 PM   #130
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Is there an actual point? Or are you just displaying your ability to go to a website and copy and paste?

Dear fucking lord...this site is full of a bunch of whiners who call themselves "hobbyists".

If you don't want my information on new laws...STFU and move along.

The point was to provide a place to go so the people could see exactly wtf you were talking about.

I'm on your side....even if you somehow can't seem to comprehend that fact.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:42 AM   #131
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You were The Operator aka OP before you were banned . But then you created your second handle. Dogface, which by the way is against the rules, to get around your ban

Don't know the rules - here they are.

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

But you knew that - hence why you try to she away from people calling you The operator. You don't want your new handle banned again for breaking the rules once again
Berry- if you want to be a mod- why not just ask to be one. The theme you keep pushing though is making your points moot. There are ppl here who consistently contribute and Id prefer to focus on that vs who's on first.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 01:43 PM   #132
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm on your side....even if you somehow can't seem to comprehend that fact.

Gabe... I can vouch that Wtf is a well-known cim provider in the Houston forum.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 06:51 AM   #133
Dartgnan48
Registered Member

I am over in the Buckeye and not even sure what is coming down the road except it aint good. Yea yea yea I am still alive.
Dartgnan48 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 01:01 PM   #134
Minka Fox
Down for Whatever

User ID: 249525
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, so as per the state site and proposed bill...

Human trafficking is defined as “the action or practice of illegally transporting people from one country or area to another, typically for the purposes of forced labor or commercial sexual exploitation.

However, for repeat offenders who are arrested patronizing a sex worker, and NOT a trafficking victim, jail time is NOT even on the table- just an increase in fines for the first 3 arrests, so, i mean, the more things change the more they stay the same...

Do your homework and avoid the same shit you already avoid, e.g. underagers and girls with creep-style, lurking handlers whom *transport(drive)* them place to place.

It's really not that complicated and doesnt affect much. Hobbyists dont really have to be increasingly worried, however creeps and borderline pedos should be. Same as always
Minka Fox is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 07:06 AM   #135
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Less than 1% of arrests are connected to trafficking.

Yeah the theory is that it will only be utilized against traffickers. (Which is good). However cops don't go after actual traffickers. They admitted it in the Post Gazette in December. Less than 1% connected to trafficking...

Which also translates to...

Over 99% of arrests target consensual sex workers and clients of sex workers.

Cops also add charges for trafficking and later drop them. It's a tactic utilized to force folks to take their plea deal.

And proposed bill Minka...

It's actually a law. The Governor signed it Feb 5th.

WTF - I was wrong in jumping to conclusion. I am sorry. I shouldn't assume the worst from everyone here. For that I am sorry. Thank you for linking info WTF.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women