Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60014
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2019, 09:15 AM   #16
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
So why haven’t any of the Trumpholians addressed the subject of Chapel’s post?
What subject in the post? He/she gave no links or real relevant information other than to mention Parnas.

And from all I can find the information from Parnas went to CNN/etc. second hand from Bondi.

And Chris Hayes was quoted as specifically saying

Quote:
Chris Hayes
✔ @chrislhayes

One important cautionary note about Parnas is that he’s about as credible a character as Michael Cohen, so just because he says something definitely does not make it true.

15.6K 9:46 PM - Nov 22, 2019
The whole post is more unsubstantiated second and third hand information thrown at the wall to see if it sticks.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:17 AM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

I think there is a fair chance trump my be impeached by the DPST house.

What happens in an open, non - partisan rules Senate trial is another matter.

Pelosi is terrified of that happening.

We shall see.

call me racist - but the Latina avatar was one hell of a lot better looking!
Why post an LGBTQ avatar of a trans in this forum???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:23 AM   #18
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
From where you sit? You're sitting in Austin ya fake Canuck. This is what's sad. Yessup has to make up a fake handle just so he can fake post in here. Tsk tsk.
Keep it up yer COB! You make yourself look sillier and sillier with every false accusation you make! Of course you do a much better job of making yourself silly with that raccoon makeup you paint on your drooping jowls every day.

We’ve got a terms for COBs like yous in Canada...
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:25 AM   #19
oeb11
Valued Poster

hey fake canuck - your hatred for AE will get you joining the 'Band" - Again.

Thank you for displaying your true character.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 10:04 AM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Hoedummer is a SLUNT! Hey Hoedummer give your AXE GASH a tug!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 10:13 AM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
And Chris Hayes was quoted as specifically saying

Quote:
Chris Hayes
✔ @chrislhayes

One important cautionary note about Parnas is that he’s about as credible a character as Michael Cohen, so just because he says something definitely does not make it true.

15.6K 9:46 PM - Nov 22, 2019
The whole post is more unsubstantiated second and third hand information thrown at the wall to see if it sticks.

But but but.... didn't the Steele dossier tell us Michael Cohen met with Russians in Prague to collude during the 2016 campaign? I mean, that was proven by the Mueller investigation, right?

Oh wait, it never happened either?

Never mind!

Old 11-23-2019, 10:48 AM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Why post an LGBTQ avatar of a trans in this forum???

that's madea who's played by Tyler Terry in a bunch of Madea movies.

yeah, he was in drag in all those Madea movies.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 10:56 AM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that's madea who's played by Tyler Terry in a bunch of Madea movies.

yeah, he was in drag in all those Madea movies.
It's definitely not SC. He/she only uses pink hair rollers.

Old 11-23-2019, 11:37 AM   #24
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
This is really sad. ;-)

Lev Parnas Says He Has Info on Devin Nunes’ Role in Trump’s Ukraine Dirt-Digging Mission.

Apparently Nunes traveled to Europe to meet with Shokin and has been hiding this key information. Lev Parnas who is a personal friend of Rudy who was working with Rudy on this shady deal is going to testify before Congress in what will undoubtedly be a dramatic showdown of the ages. It would be devastating if Shiff could subpoena Nunes and force him to answer questions. This will be a dream come true to see this unfold. America is on the verge of an ancient Rome like collapse all complimentary of the Republican party.

The Gumbo Pot is heating up. Stay tuned.

Would have been nice to see the article in full where you got this information but I'll simply have to go with what you provided.

Apparently Nunes traveled to Europe to meet with Shokin and has been hiding this key information.

And what law exactly does that break? Reminds me of so and so "talked to a Russian" which of course does not break any law.

It has been reported that VP Biden made 3 phone calls to Shokin? Does that make him a criminal? I can't find any proof of that with a Google search but there are plenty of articals about Biden trips to Ukraine and it wouldn't be unreasonable to think he meet with the countries former prosecutor. I sure would like to see the transcripts of all those conversations the Obama administration had with the prosecutor that Biden wanted fired and the leader who ran back to Russia. Wouldn't those conversations be interesting.

On another note. I find it interesting but sad how Democrats had no voice about their concern for Ukrainian lives when the Obama administration sat by and watched 14,000 Ukrainians get slaughter because he wouldn't provide lethal weapons for the Ukrainians to fight back with. You see Obama was worried about what Putin might think, might do. Imagine that. Maybe that whisper from Obama to Medvedev that he would have more "flexibility" in his dealings with Russia after his re-election because I guess what his new deal with Putin might actually hamper his re-election. I guess we'll never know, unless of course we can see transcripts of all Obama's conversations with Russia from the time of the invasion to the end of his Presidency.

So to some up, Obama fiddled while Ukrainians died and Trump gave them Javelin missiles which probably halted any thought by Putin for a full invasion.

Democrats would like you to believe that the 55 days Trump held up 400 million dollars in aid put Ukrainian national security and our national security at risk. Nothing could be further from the truth. Ukraine already had Javelin tank killers so Putin wasn't about to move on Ukraine. They didn't run out of anything during those 55 days. They still had money and weapons from the last shipment. It wasn't like they were more vulnerable to attack during those 55 days because they were not. The other argument from Democrats is that this may have "signaled" to Putin that our support for Ukraine was "questionable". Did he launch an invasion? Nope. So I guess we have the answer to that question.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 11:43 AM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

HF - thoughtful post.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:31 PM   #26
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel(sissy chump) View Post
assup my butt buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer(assup) View Post
Sissy Chump my butt buddy
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 12:43 PM   #27
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
HF - thoughtful post.
you guys truly represent the best and the brightest. Hahahahaha

Pay attention as I shred his silly ass rant to pieces. Hahaha
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 01:06 PM   #28
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Would have been nice to see the article in full where you got this information but I'll simply have to go with what you provided.

Yea you do that:lol_2:

Apparently Nunes traveled to Europe to meet with Shokin and has been hiding this key information.

And what law exactly does that break? Reminds me of so and so "talked to a Russian" which of course does not break any law.

Let me explain in child style so yall dont miss. Trump and Nunues (as his proxy) can both be impeached as they violated not 1 but 2 laws. First off by directly requesting or suggesting that President Z use Ukraine’s resources to help his reelection efforts, Trump violated campaign finance law. Do you understand the difference in what Trump did vs. what Joe Biden and other world leaders did? This is basic comprehension 1 0 fucking 1.

Trump asked Ukraine to make an “expenditure” by spending resources for the purpose of influencing the 2020 election. An “expenditure” that is coordinated with a candidate is a campaign contribution; “coordinated” means made at the “request or suggestion” of a candidate. So Trump requesting that Ukraine make an expenditure means that he solicited a contribution. For a campaign finance violation to be a crime, the “thing of value” must exceed $2,000 for a misdemeanor violation, or $25,000 for a criminal felony violation. The requested government investigation into Biden would certainly cost Ukraine over $2,000 to conduct, and it would absolutely be worth over $2,000 to Trump’s campaign. So that's violation #1 of which Devin Nunes was clearly a part of.

Now violation #2 is a Constitutional violation with Trump as the captain of this sinking ship and Nunes as his little water boy blatantly violating the Constitution of which they both should be impeached.

Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution says the POTUS “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”The transcript makes clear that Trump tied together the request for a personal favor with the delivery of military aid. But even if he had not made such a direct connection...this sort of corrupt use of public office to obtain a private benefit fits squarely within the definition of bribery as stated in the Constitution.

It would be nice if you guys educated yourselves before you started spewing total garbage and complete and utter nonsense. Trump and his criminal enterprise associates will be joining Michael Cohen and others in prison soon.
Old 11-23-2019, 03:17 PM   #29
oeb11
Valued Poster

Patronizing BS

If Pelosi had the "proof" she would already have passed the Articles of Impeachment.

DPST's feel inviolable for their crimes - and spew "Trump crimes" with Schiff and nadler holding McCarthyite "evidence' in hand.

That never is brought forth
Just DPST propaganda.

Now - don't forget to label all Conservatives "RACIST'" sc
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 04:30 PM   #30
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
If Pelosi had the "proof" she would already have passed the Articles of Impeachment.
Hahahaha..no disrespect but you guys arent very bright.

Of course she has the proof but to impeach this cock sucking sociopath you have to build your case. Slow roll out all the Presidents men so that the American people know the process wasnt rushed but was thorough. Building a case with credible qualified republican witness after witness is devastating and reaching the people it needs to reach which are the independents and the key Republicans that still believe in the rule of law...you my friend arent one of those Republicans that believe in the rule of law.

This is chess not checkers. You guys are clueless. Just not very bright at all.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women