Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160809
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40395
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35539
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2019, 06:50 AM   #1
RedDragon135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Going Rate for HJ at Strip Club

I mostly stick to the FBSM scene to get a happy ending, but interested in exploring strip clubs as well. What is the going rate for a HJ at strip clubs?
RedDragon135 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 01:26 PM   #2
Randy365
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

$100 or so. Depending on the place/girl.
Randy365 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 06:54 PM   #3
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Everything is negotiable
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:24 PM   #4
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Everything is negotiable

This is pretty much the mantra in the club. You can probably get away with $100; I've gotten away with $60 before. There's a lot of factors to deal with though.
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 07:31 PM   #5
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Does she know you already? How much money has she made so far? How much does she need to make? Is she willing to abandon the time already invested and accept a lower offer, or will she head off in search of a better opportunity? Is the club slow or jumping? Would she rather do more (and make more) in roughly the same mount of time? Goes she have GHS? Who's the manager? How dark is the area of operations? Do you want, and is the rate higher for, TC?

That ought to get you started.

That being said, sober, I'd try for no more than 140. Drunk, well, I've paid much more and gotten much less.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:15 PM   #6
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Is it polite to ask her to wash her hands first? Or should you carry your own hand sanitizer?
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 02:15 AM   #7
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaswill View Post
Is it polite to ask her to wash her hands first? Or should you carry your own hand sanitizer?
There's a Costco size hand sanitizer pump on the front counter of the back bar. Can't hardly get to VIP without going by it. Watch and see who uses it - most do coming out of VIP.

Also a good spot to see who grabs a double handful of napkins on the way into VIP.
mtabsw is online now   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 08:35 AM   #8
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
There's a Costco size hand sanitizer pump on the front counter of the back bar. Can't hardly get to VIP without going by it. Watch and see who uses it - most do coming out of VIP.

Also a good spot to see who grabs a double handful of napkins on the way into VIP.
Oh, that is funny. I was being a smart ass.

It has been years since I was in a strip club.
I had no idea there would be so much cum splashed about that there is a need for industrial sized container of sanitizer Yuck..
Thanks for the intel.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 09:46 AM   #9
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

RedDragon, keep in mind that the prices that are being quoted probably don't include the other costs involved with visiting a strip club.

For example, you may have to pay an entry fee, a separate fee to enter the VIP area, and you will likely be forced to buy several overpriced drinks. You may also have to tip the DJ if it's the lady's turn to perform on stage but she's busy servicing you instead. You may also have to tip the waitresses and managers to help find the right lady and also so you're not disturbed while you're spending time with her. On top of all of that, most strippers are extremely ruthless and will try to extract as much money as they can from you, especially if they can sense that you're a newbie. You have to be a harsh tough negotiator if you want her to agree to a reasonable price.

All in all, it's not uncommon for a guy to spend several hundred dollars in total just for a HJ at a strip club. You will quickly find that the FBSM scene is much more value oriented & affordable than the strip club scene. Strip clubs are great places to go to if you have too much money and don't know what to do with it. Strip clubs will solve that problem for you real quick!
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 10:54 AM   #10
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaswill View Post
Oh, that is funny. I was being a smart ass.

It has been years since I was in a strip club.
I had no idea there would be so much cum splashed about that there is a need for industrial sized container of sanitizer Yuck..
Thanks for the intel.
I don't get to many clubs since I live in FW and Buck's is disturbingly convenient for me.

My understanding is it's about as wide open as any club in the area except CL and the old Fantasy Ranch.

I'm guessing about 10-20% of the dancers provide something, given the traffic into VIP.

Never had a HJ there so i don't know what they run, but like VeryClean said plan on:
  • $5 door fee (week day) I think the max is $12
  • Drinks are $5 to $10 if you just get the ordinary
  • $50 VIP fee in the daytime.
  • $20 per dance before you get down to the good stuff - NEGOTIATE BEFOREHAND!!!
mtabsw is online now   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 12:32 AM   #11
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
RedDragon, keep in mind that the prices that are being quoted probably don't include the other costs involved with visiting a strip club.

For example, you may have to pay an entry fee, a separate fee to enter the VIP area, and you will likely be forced to buy several overpriced drinks. You may also have to tip the DJ if it's the lady's turn to perform on stage but she's busy servicing you instead. You may also have to tip the waitresses and managers to help find the right lady and also so you're not disturbed while you're spending time with her. On top of all of that, most strippers are extremely ruthless and will try to extract as much money as they can from you, especially if they can sense that you're a newbie. You have to be a harsh tough negotiator if you want her to agree to a reasonable price.

All in all, it's not uncommon for a guy to spend several hundred dollars in total just for a HJ at a strip club. You will quickly find that the FBSM scene is much more value oriented & affordable than the strip club scene. Strip clubs are great places to go to if you have too much money and don't know what to do with it. Strip clubs will solve that problem for you real quick!
In other words, you have no real first hand (pardon the pun) knowledge about strip clubs. It's ok to just say that.

It's very uncommon to pay several hundred dollars for L1 in a SC but I'm sure there are suckers or first timers out there where that was the case but those cases are the exceptions not the rule.

The hundred buck (but negotiable) rule is about right. Yeah, you've got to include a 7 buck or so door fee and maybe you want a drink, so $117? You don't have to tip a DJ or buy several drinks for a gal or pay to get a girl off stage or tip a manager (?!!) or waitress if you know what you're doing.

The average 30 minute body rub is about $120 - $140 right now, so in terms of only cost to get L1 they are comparable. The services are completely different though and beyond price they have nothing in common. If you like body rubs stick with body rubs and don't view L1 in a SC as an alternative.

I get 4 or so massages with extras every month and I like the SC but they are compliments to me not substitutes. The strip club scene is not for everybody and neither is the body rub scene.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 03:56 AM   #12
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
In other words, you have no real first hand (pardon the pun) knowledge about strip clubs. It's ok to just say that.

It's very uncommon to pay several hundred dollars for L1 in a SC but I'm sure there are suckers or first timers out there where that was the case but those cases are the exceptions not the rule.

The hundred buck (but negotiable) rule is about right. Yeah, you've got to include a 7 buck or so door fee and maybe you want a drink, so $117? You don't have to tip a DJ or buy several drinks for a gal or pay to get a girl off stage or tip a manager (?!!) or waitress if you know what you're doing.

The average 30 minute body rub is about $120 - $140 right now, so in terms of only cost to get L1 they are comparable. The services are completely different though and beyond price they have nothing in common. If you like body rubs stick with body rubs and don't view L1 in a SC as an alternative.

I get 4 or so massages with extras every month and I like the SC but they are compliments to me not substitutes. The strip club scene is not for everybody and neither is the body rub scene.
First of all, let me say that you've made some valid points in your post and I get where you're coming from. However, I also think that you've misunderstood me and I'll explain why by addressing every single paragraph you wrote:

Paragraph 1: You're incorrect. I do have firsthand experience with visiting strip clubs. It's true that I haven't visited any DFW strip clubs but I have visited strip clubs in Las Vegas, the East Coast, and other parts of the USA. The advice I gave earlier is based off my firsthand experiences and the experiences of my friends who've visited strip clubs. Just because you've had awesome experiences at strip clubs doesn't mean that everyone else had and it's important to realize that.

Paragraph 2: I strongly disagree with you on that. Plenty of guys pay too much at strip clubs. I've done it multiple times and so have all my friends. In fact, all the strip club stories I hear is about guys paying way too much and feeling ripped off.

Even most seasoned strip club veterans will tell you that plenty of first-timers and suckers visit strip clubs every day. So yes, spending several hundred dollars for mediocre service is the rule at strip clubs, not the exception. For example, even the OP of this thread is a first-timer.

Paragraph 3: From my experience and what other guys have told me, when you try to budget for a strip club visit and especially if you try to keep a very small budget, you almost always exceed your budget. Strip clubs are designed to extract as much money from you as they can and that's why they encourage you to get drunk and that's why they keep an ATM on site...so you make stupid financial decisions and spend lots of money.

Even a senior respected member like mtabsw who has made hundreds of strip club visits has had to tip the DJ so he could get service from a lady...so it happens, even to guys who know what they're doing.

However, lots of guys who visit strip clubs don't know what they're doing and will end up spending several hundred dollars for a HJ..if they even get a HJ at the end. The OP of this thread is a newbie and doesn't know what he's doing.

Paragraph 4 & 5: I agree with you that the FBSM scene and Strip Club scene are too different to be substitutes of each other. They really shouldn't be compared to each other. However, that is what the OP of this thread is doing and that's why I responded the way I did in my earlier post.

In strip clubs, you're paying for the ambience. You're paying to chill and drink with your friends, ogle and flirt with several different smoking hot ladies, and check out ladies who are not East Asian like white ladies for example.

So while you may be getting more value at a body rub place for the same amount of money because let's face it, for $140, you can receive an excellent massage plus L1 at a sub-amp or L1 plus L2 plus L3 at a full on AMP as compared to just a quick HJ at a strip club...by comparing that way, you're missing the whole point of visiting a strip club. Guys visit strip clubs for experiences they can't get at an AMP.

Sorry for the long post but I'll finish by writing this...most guys who visit strip clubs are not at your level, blackmaleindallas. Most guys are first-timers and suckers. The OP of this thread for example is a first-timer. I'm sure you can escape the strip club money traps but a lot of guys can't.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:08 AM   #13
Diabetes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Jesus Christ you guys are getting ripped off. I've never paid more than $40 for a hj. Usually 20. Take your penis out before the first song begins, if she has a problem get up and walk away. This is what SCs are for. A quick $20 release. Can't believe people are paying 100+ for this LOL
Diabetes is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 04:10 PM   #14
Bigbronco
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabetes View Post
Jesus Christ you guys are getting ripped off. I've never paid more than $40 for a hj. Usually 20. Take your penis out before the first song begins, if she has a problem get up and walk away. This is what SCs are for. A quick $20 release. Can't believe people are paying 100+ for this LOL

What the hell clubs are you going too?
Bigbronco is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 04:15 PM   #15
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbronco View Post
What the hell clubs are you going too?
I would like to know that too. I'm guessing he has to jump from club to club because he will quickly gain a reputation for being "el cheapo" with what he's paying.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women