Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60012
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2019, 08:26 PM   #16
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Seems like the hometown newspaper is kind rankled about the big dick waving planned for the Fourth of July in DC.

Nothing says God Bless America like tanks on the National Mall.

YOW!
nothing but a bunch of loser opinion's
bla bla bla bla
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:27 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
So Trump brought back polio?

Fucking wonderful.

LOL! It’s gonna be a celebration like nobldy’s ever seen before.

BTW — people in DC ain’t none too thrilled about this hoe down.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:36 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default A disaster waiting for the last second to happen!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-event-1397772

'They started this too late': Trump officials and allies anxious about July 4 fest

Trump and RNC aides are scrambling to ensure turnout at the event and avoid another controversy about crowd size.

The White House and Republican National Committee have spent the past week scrambling to distribute VIP tickets to President Donald Trump’s Fourth of July speech at the Lincoln Memorial.

Now, White House officials and allies are wringing their hands over the risk of the hastily arranged event morphing into Trump’s Inauguration 2.0, in which the size of the crowd and the ensuing media coverage do not meet the president’s own outsized expectations for the event.

Story Continued Below

“They started this too late and everyone has plans already,” said Dan Eberhart, a Republican donor and CEO of the drilling services company Canary, LLC. “Everyone will be there in spirit, but in reality, people planned their July 4th activities weeks ago.”

Less than 36 hours before the event, White House aides were crafting Trump’s speech, while administration and RNC officials finalized the guest lists.

A White House official declined to explain the system for handing out tickets or the various tiers of VIP access, except to say the reserved seating area — extending from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial to the middle the reflecting pool — will feature veterans, Trump family and friends and special guests. The first lady, vice president and second lady, and a number of Cabinet officials are expected to attend, as well as several senior White House officials — though the aide stressed this, too, was still coming together.

“They are creating this thing from scratch, and I do not know if anyone knows how it will go off,” said another White House aide. “There are questions about the ticket distribution and who will show up. The weather might be bad. Heads are spinning.”

An informal survey of more than a half-dozen Trump donors and allies showed that none plan to attend. Several Republicans close to the White House returned POLITICO’s calls from beaches at least one plane ride away from Washington.

While the RNC is trying to use Trump’s speech to woo high-end donors, few, if any, seemed to want the tickets because they’d already escaped D.C.

One Republican close to the White House said he has not heard any chatter among the donor class about attending the speech, even if it meant securing top-notch seats before one of Washington’s most majestic memorials. A Republican political operative called the week of July 4 normally a “dead zone for donors.”

“It’s not a very tough ticket to get,” said another Republican close to the White House. “They’re not going to give it away to anyone off the street, but if you have any juice at all, you can probably get the tickets.”

The White House allowed staffers to enter a lottery to receive up to 10 tickets per person — a sign of the administration’s rush to fill up that space on the mall, said a third White House aide.

Staffers typically can enter lotteries for anywhere from two to four tickets to events such as the Easter Egg Roll, but it is unusual for staffers to get offers for tickets in blocks of 10, the aide added.

Story Continued Below

The Trump event has caused tension throughout Washington during what is a typically a quiet vacation week. Congress is on recess and many D.C. residents typically use this stretch of time to escape D.C.’s humidity.

Instead, military and Pentagon officials spent the past few days privately decrying the use of tankers and military airplanes as part of the president’s speech, fearing it casts the traditionally nonpartisan U.S. military in a political light.

The president’s critics seized on his “Salute to America” program as Trump trying to use federal taxpayer dollars to fund what ultimately may come across as a political rally, hijacking the usual night of fireworks and classical music on the Mall.

A White House official stressed Trump’s speech is not a political event — even though the RNC, which is closely coordinating with the Trump reelection campaign on the 2020 race, was given a block of tickets to distribute.

A spokesperson for the RNC called it “standard practice for the RNC to receive a small number of tickets to events just as the DNC did under Democrat Presidents. This is routine for events like the White House Christmas Open Houses, Garden Tours in spring and fall, etc.”

"The public is welcome to come and celebrate our great country, the greatest democracy, the Constitution, all the amendments,” top White House aide Kellyanne Conway told reporters Tuesday. “I'm not going to allow you to politicize it."

The president has been wanting to put on a Fourth of July event since July 2017 when he visited France for a Bastille Day parade and was struck by the display of the French procession that included over 60 airplanes, more than 20 helicopters, and horses and soldiers.

Since then, administration officials have tried to water down the president’s desires for a military-focused parade, but they could only do so much — leaving the White House scrambling to put on Thursday’s “Salute to America” event.

Many Trump supporters and donors say the uproar over the president’s speech and his desire to throw a July 4 celebration has been overblown. They view it as the president trying to celebrate the military and his pride in America.

Story Continued Below

“I love that Trump is not afraid to buck convention and put his own twist on these types of events. That’s the essence of America,” said Eberhart, the GOP donor. “My only advice to the president is that he should hold this parade in Phoenix instead of in the swamp of Washington, D.C.”
Old 07-03-2019, 08:37 PM   #19
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'm from Killeen/Ft. Hood. We always enjoyed military parades. When my dad was in the military all the families went and had a good time. I'm sure I'll enjoy tomorrows festivities. Jeeze, f you don't like it - don't fucking watch it.
yssup will spend his 4th of July on the eccie political forum starting more Trump hate threads
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:37 PM   #20
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
JFK actually served in the military for our Country....name a Trump that has made a sacrifice for the USA
Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States and the Commander in Chief. Choke on it.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:42 PM   #21
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States and the Commander in Chief. Choke on it.
Couldn't find any Trumps in the military?
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:43 PM   #22
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:57 PM   #23
gnadfly
Account Disabled

My guess is they didn't ship any live rounds with the tanks...
so get over it.

If we're lucky some DPSTs will throw themselves in front of the tanks.

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 09:36 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...july-4-1567767

Trump's Fourth of July extravaganza troubles former military leaders
‘This looks like it’s becoming much more of a Republican Party event,’ says one retired general.

By WESLEY MORGAN

07/02/2019 04:48 PM EDT
Updated 07/03/2019 12:30 AM EDT

President Donald Trump boasted Tuesday that the nation’s military leaders are “thrilled” that he’s trotting out a dazzling display of troops, tanks, helicopters and fighter jets for his personal Independence Day celebration.

But multiple former military leaders are publicly expressing dismay, calling it the latest example of Trump politicizing the armed services.

The annual public festivities and fireworks display on the National Mall scheduled for Thursday are being overtaken by Trump's "Salute to America" event, which is shaping up to feature a prominent role for the military.

"This looks like it’s becoming much more of a Republican Party event — a political event about the president — than a national celebration of the Fourth of July, and it’s unfortunate to have the military smack dab in the middle of that,” said retired Army Lt. Gen. David Barno, who commanded U.S. troops in Afghanistan under President George W. Bush.

“The president is using the armed forces in a political ploy for his reelection campaign and I think it’s absolutely obscene,” added retired Army Maj. Gen. William Nash, a veteran of Vietnam, the Gulf War and peacekeeping operations in the Balkans.

The Pentagon is offering few details about the deployment of military hardware and the extent of its participation, referring queries to the White House. But a small contingent of tanks and other armored vehicles has arrived in the nation's capital, and, according to news reports, will be placed on display ahead of Trump’s speech at the Lincoln Memorial.

A pair of Abrams tanks were photographed on railroad tracks in southeast Washington late Monday and again Tuesday, accompanied by two Bradley Fighting Vehicles and an M88 armored recovery vehicle. At least one of the vehicles bore markings of the Army’s Georgia-based 3rd Infantry Division.

A Defense official who wasn’t authorized to speak publicly confirmed to POLITICO that the unit had been tapped to send the hardware north by train. “From what I understand, the unit was given short notice — they only received the order last week,” the official said.

"There will be military vehicles on display at the Salute to America," the Pentagon confirmed in a statement Tuesday. "DoD has provided two M1A2 Abrams tanks and two M2 Bradley Fighting Vehicles in support of the event."

Meanwhile, the Interior Department confirmed to POLITICO last week that the Navy’s Blue Angels will conduct a flyover and a Marine Corps Silent Drill Team will take part in the celebration.

Other aircraft may include F-22 and F-35 fighters, one of the aircraft used as Air Force One, and even a massive B-2 stealth bomber, according to CNN. In addition, ABC reported an MV-22 Osprey "tiltrotor" aircraft will be on hand, and the event could mark the public debut of the Marine Corps’ new presidential helicopter, the VH-92.

But the Fourth of July is not traditionally a holiday focused on the military — unlike the Bastille Day celebrations in France that so impressed Trump in 2017 and inspired his interest in a major military display.

"Military displays like this are a favorite tactic of those who want to wrap themselves in the symbols of who we are rather than really celebrating who we are,” said Jason Dempsey, a former Army major who studies the military and society at the Center for a New American Security, a nonpartisan think tank.

“The military is playing an ever more central role in American political life,” Dempsey added. “This fits into this larger, troubling trend of identifying America itself as a military state. The Fourth of July in America should be about so much more than our military and our ability to fight off the rest of the world.”

Barno called the Fourth of July plans "very unusual."

"I think one of the big risks is that the military is being used in some ways as a political prop," he said. "It’s looking highly politicized by anybody’s yardstick."

The plans for July Fourth come after a string of appearances at military bases from Korea to Germany at which Trump offered "politicized diatribes against his political opponents," Barno added.

"I hope the speech doesn’t become partisan, because troops shouldn’t be listening to the president talk about the other party," agreed retired Lt. Gen. Russel Honoré. "Presidents usually leave their party business out when they talk in front of military audiences, but people are becoming numb to it."

Just last month, then-acting Defense Secretary Pat Shanahan called on troops and their leaders to "reinforce the apolitical nature of military and civilian service." He offered those words in a pair of memos issued after an episode in which the White House's military office had asked the Navy to keep the destroyer USS John McCain out of sight during a presidential visit to Japan.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:53 PM   #25
bb1961
Valued Poster

I love the way Trump gets YR and the rest of the left ALL worked up...
It's politico...YR you're pulling turds from the toilet!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:08 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Army tanks move along Pennsylvania Avenue in the inaugural parade for President Dwight D. Eisenhower on January 21, 1953.

A Nike Zeus missile is showcased at President John F. Kennedy's inauguration parade in 1961 in the midst of the Cold War with the former Soviet Union.

An Army Pershing missile (nuclear weapon) on a tank-like carrier catches the sunlight as today's inaugural parade draws attention of spectators along Pennsylvania Avenue. Other missile from front, are: LaCrosse, Nike Hercules and Nike Zeus showcased at President John F. Kennedy's inauguration parade in 1961.

Inaugural Parade for President John F. Kennedy along Pennsylvania Avenue.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:25 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Uhhhh, I'm not willing to accept those photos from the Cold War, IBH, unless you can show it me with Ivanka Trump sitting in one of those tanks or a'straddlin' one of them Atlas rockets.

Again, that was 60 years ago. Didn't someone recently post that nobody taught history beyond 1937? Maybe he was right.

LOL!
Old 07-03-2019, 10:39 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Uhhhh, I'm not willing to accept those photos from the Cold War, IBH, unless you can show it me with Ivanka Trump sitting in one of those tanks or a'straddlin' one of them Atlas rockets.

Again, that was 60 years ago. Didn't someone recently post that nobody taught history beyond 1937? Maybe he was right.

LOL!
That's why I posted these pictures for your edification.

In 2012, Odumbo belittled the Russians as being "has-beens" from the Cold War Era, and all the dim-retards guffawed and swallowed his nonsense as gospel.

But today, there isn't a dim-retard alive who isn't distraught, hysterical and mindlessly ready to regurgitate hildebeest's "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" mantra at the drop of a MAGA cap.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:26 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You’re off topic, IBH.

You want to bash President Obama, start your own thread.

This here thread is about Trump’s penis showing game.

And he’s gonna show the world what a real mushroom cloud looks like!

Sad. I was hoping for baseball, hot dogs, etc.

Old 07-04-2019, 12:51 AM   #30
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
JFK actually served in the military for our Country....name a Trump that has made a sacrifice for the USA
His dignity and his honor. That's two right there!
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women