Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60016
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2019, 04:37 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Why Does Trump Never Concede Defeat?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/do...cid=spartanntp

the Supreme Court rules against the citizenship question, in all practicality.. Trump concedes yesterday, that the question must wait until 2030.. but half a day later..

serious question.. I will probably see just snicker responses, as usual, but if anyone has the balls to give a real and true answer, please do.

I think the constant flailing at perceived enemies is Trump's Achilles Heel. even a Right-leaning Supreme Court is on his bad guy list. the electorate is weary of Trump's continual childish responses to perceived grievances. his poll numbers should be 20 points higher, based on the economy and stock market alone.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:37 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

the Supreme Court rules against the citizenship question, in all practicality.. Trump concedes yesterday, that the question must wait until 2030.. but half a day later..

serious question.. I will probably see just snicker responses, as usual, but if anyone has the balls to give a real and true answer, please do.

I think the constant flailing at perceived enemies is Trump's Achilles Heel. even a Right-leaning Supreme Court is on his bad guy list. the electorate is weary of Trump's continual childish responses to perceived grievances. his poll numbers should be 20 points higher, based on the economy and stock market alone.
Why would he admit defeat? The LSM does it for him when he’s successful. Wake up and smell the roses Chungy. You said you voted for him last time. This time the pick is more obvious. Unless you’re a Commie.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:42 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Wow.

Well let's see what happens when we tells his own SCOTUS to fuck off.

Maybe the tanks on the mall are gonna stay there beyond tomorrow's public jerkoff.

(Jesus, that's possible)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:43 PM   #4
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It's not over until we say it's over...Animal House

Trump doesn't admit defeat because it is a negotiation. She may start with a NO but ends up saying YES.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:44 PM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I disagree with the OP’s analogy. The President knows his political enemies well. He knows the literally hate him.He understands that every battle must be fought with every means at his disposal.

Never surrender, the best defense is a good offense. The President knows his foes play hardball. He has to play harder.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:47 PM   #6
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I disagree with the OP’s analogy. The President knows his political enemies well. He knows the literally hate him.He understands that every battle must be fought with every means at his disposal.

Never surrender, the best defense is a good offense. The President knows his foes play hardball. He has to play harder.
I think you are right. The left will hate him no matter what he does - so why give them anything?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:47 PM   #7
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Admitting defeat is something the Democrats need to do
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:55 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Admitting defeat is something the Democrats need to do
Never will. NEVER.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 05:56 PM   #9
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

His personalty disorder(s) won't let him admit defeat, And really why should he? He can just say He's winning, He knows his base and Fox News will just play along
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:25 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
His personalty disorder(s) won't let him admit defeat, And really why should he? He can just say He's winning, He knows his base and Fox News will just play along
I think this is completely correct.

Quote:
I get this, to an extent. but Trump has new "enemies" every day, many of his own Advisors, appointees.. and now the Supreme Court. what negotiation is he doing there? they ruled yesterday, and he can't bring himself to concede. the Man thinks probably 100 million Americans are direct enemies of his. the list keeps growing.

serious new question.. how does Trump expect to win in 2020? he will keep that 32%, or whatever the "base" is, but his women and minority vote total will drop dramatically. from where will he get enough votes? he barely won last time.
Old 07-03-2019, 06:51 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

This isn’t a game Jackie.

The Trump regime is attempting to register the people in this country, not count them.

It’s baffling to me how liberty loving Americans can follow this mad tyrant.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:52 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Here's the facts: New York, Texas and Florida each have one Representative in the House too many because that question is not on the Census. California has six too many Representatives in the House because that question is not on the Census.

If you are an American citizen living in one of the other 44 states, you're being cheated out of fair representation in the House, and those six extra seats from California are behind why Pelosi returned as Speaker of the House.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 06:55 PM   #13
Chung Tran
BANNED

got another one..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...cid=spartanntp

time after time Courts rule against Trump.. it's always their fault, he has to hit back, refuse, invoke Presidential privilege, whatever. subpoenas? fuck them, I'm the President.

the right-wingers on this Forum think it's a funny game to thwart "liberals", but it stopped being funny about 2 years ago. it's simply boring, predictable, and Despotic now.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:17 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
got another one..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...cid=spartanntp

time after time Courts rule against Trump.. it's always their fault, he has to hit back, refuse, invoke Presidential privilege, whatever. subpoenas? fuck them, I'm the President.

the right-wingers on this Forum think it's a funny game to thwart "liberals", but it stopped being funny about 2 years ago. it's simply boring, predictable, and Despotic now.

Notice how the majority of those contrarian judges were appointed mostly by Obama and a few by Clinton. Don't pretend for one moment that these judges are basing their rulings on law. They're politicos wearing robes.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:23 PM   #15
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Trump could always do as they do in liberal Oregon and send state troopers to arrest the opposing party.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women