Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2019, 04:26 PM   #541
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I.B., You should watch the program if you've got Netflix. It probably won't change your mind but you'd probably enjoy at least the first part, which doesn't have anything to do with Iran.

How did Russia end up with 14% of U.S. strategic uranium reserves, and does the Russian government or a Russian company control them? Couldn't the federal government expropriate them if security considerations made that important to do?

When you say Obama gave them billions, do you mean Iran benefited to the tune of billions of dollars when sanctions were removed?
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 04:54 PM   #542
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I.B., You should watch the program if you've got Netflix. It probably won't change your mind but you'd probably enjoy at least the first part, which doesn't have anything to do with Iran.

How did Russia end up with 14% of U.S. strategic uranium reserves, and does the Russian government or a Russian company control them? Couldn't the federal government expropriate them if security considerations made that important to do?

When you say Obama gave them billions, do you mean Iran benefited to the tune of billions of dollars when sanctions were removed?

Quote:
The U.S. Did Pay Iran $1.7 Billion In Cash.

(LA TIMES)
Quote:
Iran says it just successfully tested a new ICBM and will continue developing its arsenal

(Business Insider)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:14 PM   #543
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks I.B. It appears the $1.7 billion was actually Iran's money in the first place. Yes, not slowing Iran's ICBM development sounds like a mistake. As we know from North Korea, that takes longer and goes hand in hand with Iran's ability to threaten us and our allies with nuclear weapons.
Old 04-26-2019, 05:39 PM   #544
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks I.B. It appears the $1.7 billion was actually Iran's money in the first place. Yes, not slowing Iran's ICBM development sounds like a mistake. As we know from North Korea, that takes longer and goes hand in hand with Iran's ability to threaten us and our allies with nuclear weapons.
No. That was not Iran's money. That money had been awarded by a U.S. court to the surviving family members of those who were killed by Iranian sponsored terrorism in Beirut in 1983. It wasn't Odumbo's to give to anyone other than those Americans who were entitled to it by court settlement.
Old 04-27-2019, 12:22 AM   #545
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No. That was not Iran's money. That money had been awarded by a U.S. court to the surviving family members of those who were killed by Iranian sponsored terrorism in Beirut in 1983. It wasn't Odumbo's to give to anyone other than those Americans who were entitled to it by court settlement.

Wonderful! Obama gives away victim funds to the people that caused their deaths. Yeah, let's trust these radical ass towelheads to honor their deal.

NOT.

i don't speak towelhead so can someone verify this translation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhW3eyJ_l5Q&t

sounds about right to me!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 08:11 AM   #546
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Wonderful! Obama gives away victim funds to the people that caused their deaths. Yeah, let's trust these radical ass towelheads to honor their deal.

NOT.

i don't speak towelhead so can someone verify this translation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhW3eyJ_l5Q&t

sounds about right to me!
Yup, that was pretty much the deal. Negotiates like a care bear. Classic!!!
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 11:29 AM   #547
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

yes. they sent it 3 months before the supreme court issued its final ruling on the matter.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 12:37 PM   #548
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
yes. they sent it 3 months before the supreme court issued its final ruling on the matter.
So you're admitting that the money was awarded by a 2007 court ruling to the family members who lost loved ones in Beirut in 1983.

The Supreme Court's 2016 ruling didn't originate the decision -- it CONFIRMED the decision!

Pull your fucking head out of your ass. Your notion that the money belonged to Iran until the Supreme Court ruled is blatantly wrong! Two American courts ruled that the money belonged to the families who lost loved ones before the Supreme Court confirmed those lower court rulings. Odumbo betrayed those American families.
Old 04-27-2019, 01:18 PM   #549
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So you're admitting that the money was awarded by a 2007 court ruling to the family members who lost loved ones in Beirut in 1983.

The Supreme Court's 2016 ruling didn't originate the decision -- it CONFIRMED the decision!

Pull your fucking head out of your ass. The court that ruled before the Supreme Court said the money belonged to the families who lost loved ones. Odumbo betrayed those American families.
We don't know who killed the Marines:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...ng-attack.html

Was the $920 million judgement justified or was it another instance of plaintiffs attorneys running wild?

We kill a lot of innocents, who are collateral damage. Think about the drones for example. Maybe the Pakistanis should start liquidating U.S. assets in their country and pay the families of the dead and maimed?

I'm playing devil's advocate to an extent. You've got a strong case. Obama might have violated the law, I don't know.
Old 04-27-2019, 01:25 PM   #550
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm playing devil's advocate to an extent. You've got a strong case. Obama might have violated the law, I don't know.
The timing and methods are suspect at the very least. Why was much of it in cash at that exact moment, when everyone admitted we had held it for years upon years. And I call bullshit on giving them interest on the cash being held which accounted for a large portion of it.

Any reasonable reading of the proceeds, the timing, and the under the radar deliver of essentially "pallets of cash" would cause it to be questioned.

Yet totally justified in the minds of many on the left. To add to devils advocate, had Trump done the same thing, the left's heads would be exploding for "justice".
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 01:54 PM   #551
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

Pull your fucking head out of your ass. Your notion that the money belonged to Iran until the Supreme Court ruled is blatantly wrong! Two American courts ruled that the money belonged to the families who lost loved ones before the Supreme Court confirmed those lower court rulings. Odumbo betrayed those American families.

ouch! I'm not TIny.

you're pointing your gun in the wrong direction!
Old 04-27-2019, 02:00 PM   #552
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
ouch! I'm not TIny.

Shit Dilbert, I thought you were the one that was going to get blown away instead of me. Got to go, need to get to cover.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:05 PM   #553
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
ouch! I'm not TIny.

Quote:
Shit Dilbert, I thought you were the one that was going to get blown away instead of me. Got to go, need to get to cover.

Old 04-27-2019, 03:02 PM   #554
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We don't know who killed the Marines:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/front...ng-attack.html

Was the $920 million judgement justified or was it another instance of plaintiffs attorneys running wild?

We kill a lot of innocents, who are collateral damage. Think about the drones for example. Maybe the Pakistanis should start liquidating U.S. assets in their country and pay the families of the dead and maimed?

Electronic intercepts analyzed after the event indicate Iran's involvement. The explosives were Iranian made. Iran commemorated the event by erecting a monument in Iran. The mastermind behind the Beirut bombing, Commander hajj Imad Mughniyeh, was linked to a branch of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps called Al Quds: the arm of the Iranian government responsible for sponsoring terror attacks on Israeli targets. Iran was behind the bombing.

Read Geraghty's book:

Hammel's book:

Martin's book:

Wright's book:

Quote:
ouch! I'm not TIny.

Maybe I misunderstood your post, but we've had this discussion before. If I misunderstood what your "yes" comment, I apologize. I understood you to be saying "yes" it was Iran's money.
Old 04-27-2019, 04:01 PM   #555
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

I.B., you know a ton more about this than I do. You have affected my thinking, in particular with your observations about ICBM testing. I was in favor of the treaty, especially after seeing the Mossad documentary, and am now an agnostic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women