Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2019, 08:52 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
If hes a big enough man to walk in public with a Racist Hood on hes big enough to take care of him self. Granted it is possible hes a 74 year old pussie maybe hes a #MeGOPVictim. he obviously is a TDS
It's really, really sad how you're such a cheerleader for the shrieking Nazi harpy who accosted an elderly Jewish man at a coffee shop for his beliefs: just like the Nazis did in the 1930s.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:57 PM   #77
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's really, really sad how you're such a cheerleader for the shrieking Nazi harpy who accosted an elderly Jewish man at a coffee shop for his beliefs: just like the Nazis did in the 1930s.
I hope that brave citizen slapped his hate crime right off his head. What's he going to do? Look at Trump in Helsinki. Nothing
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:58 PM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I hope that brave citizen slapped his hate crime right off his head. What's he going to do? Look at Trump in Helsinki. Nothing
It's still really, really sad how you, Omar, Ocasio Cortez, and Tlaib are such cheerleaders for the likes of the shrieking Nazi harpy who accosted an elderly Jewish man at a coffee shop for his beliefs: just like the Nazis did in the 1930s.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:08 PM   #79
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's still really, really sad how you, Omar, Ocasio Cortez, and Tlaib are such cheerleaders for the likes of the shrieking Nazi harpy who accosted an elderly Jewish man at a coffee shop for his beliefs: just like the Nazis did in the 1930s.
Ill tell you what's sad. NOT ONE SINGLE TRUMP SUPPORTER TO Take up for him. What a bunch of weak scardy cats
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 09:24 PM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ill tell you what's sad. NOT ONE SINGLE TRUMP SUPPORTER TO Take up for him. What a bunch of weak scardy cats

Fortunately enough Trump followers insured your Nazi harpy lost her job in the manner she threatened that she'd see that the elderly Jewish man would lose his. Karma!
Old 04-05-2019, 09:58 PM   #81
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Hey let's hear more about what a traumatic event that old guy at Starbucks went through.
While you're at it - could you also tell us what a traumatic event Lucy Flores went through when Joe Biden sniffed her hair??

Thanks!!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 10:05 PM   #82
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Everyone lets not lose perspective here. There was a woman standing offstage whose hair was sniffed!!

Think about it, she may never be able to shampoo again!! That is a traumatic thing to happen to someone. There is nothing that could even be compared to such a tragic event like that.
FTFY.

Quote:
Wow just think about it ...that woman will have to shave her head.

Fucking traumatic thing that happened to her. I mean who the hell could even survive something like that?

You're so right! I feel just awful for poor Lucy Flores!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 11:15 PM   #83
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I see that our leftie friends ACCEPT the idea that people are being called out for harassment, insults, and threats. That is how it started in Nazi Germany. We have already moved on to physical assaults. The next step will be the attacks on businesses that don't fall in line with liberal orthodoxy. Of course these are crowned upon officially since liberals don't control justice in this country...just some cities and states.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 02:37 AM   #84
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I see that our leftie friends ACCEPT the idea that people are being called out for harassment, insults, and threats. That is how it started in Nazi Germany. We have already moved on to physical assaults. The next step will be the attacks on businesses that don't fall in line with liberal orthodoxy. Of course these are crowned upon officially since liberals don't control justice in this country...just some cities and states.

funny how more things change and how more things stay the same.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:28 AM   #85
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post

A guy can't even enjoy his coffee in a public place without a tragic thing like being yelled at happening to him. No MAGA hat owner would even think about causing any kind of harm or disruption to anyone.

Oh wait...

Quote:
Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock was quite the fan of President Donald Trump before he killed 58 people and left another 500 injured in the worst mass shooting in recent U.S. history.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:43 AM   #86
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

talk about non sequiturs
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:43 AM   #87
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
A 74yr old Jewish man wearing a MAGA hat?

https://paloaltoonline.com/news/2019...ng-online-fury

Fucking ridiculous. This is what the left and the MSM foments. Hatred and violence.

Being yelled at in public is probably the worst thing that could ever happen to someone. It's bad enough that we have to pay 6 bucks for a latte but topping that off with being yelled at? Just tragic.

Tell me this.. what MAGA hat owner would ever cause harm like that to anyone?

Oh wait...

Quote:
President Trump defended the white nationalists who protested in Charlottesville on Tuesday, saying they included “some very fine people”
Old 04-06-2019, 06:48 AM   #88
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
A guy can't even enjoy his coffee in a public place without a tragic thing like being yelled at happening to him. No MAGA hat owner would even think about causing any kind of harm or disruption to anyone.

Oh wait...

Quote:
"No religious affiliation. No political affiliation." (NPR)

Quote:
Being yelled at in public is probably the worst thing that could ever happen to someone. It's bad enough that we have to pay 6 bucks for a latte but topping that off with being yelled at? Just tragic.

Tell me this.. what MAGA hat owner would ever cause harm like that to anyone?

That's a lie. That's not what he said at all. You know a lib-retard has lost the debate when they have to distort and mischaracterize the truth to advance their agenda.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:08 AM   #89
JCM800
Ambassador

6 bucks for a latte ...and yelled at to top it off.

What is happening in this world when you can't even sit around enjoying coffee among others wearing your favorite MAGA hat without being yelled at.

No Trump fan or MAGA hat owner would ever cause harm or disrupt anyone's day like that ever.

Oh wait...

Quote:
In a manifesto sent to the office of the New Zealand prime minister the accused gunman praised the US president as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose”
Old 04-06-2019, 07:25 AM   #90
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

JCM, are you aware of your lies? If you are then you are doomed. The Christchurch shooter identified as being more in line with communist China than Trump. The racist countermarch in Virginia was organized by a racist, extreme leftist, and only the left has attached any political motive to the Las Vegas shooter (identity the source of your quote). You are just a liar which Neegan wasn't.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women