Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35553
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-18-2018, 05:11 PM   #91
BoobsSprayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
You have excellent instincts, darling!
I believe I have excellent taste as well!
Old 11-18-2018, 07:43 PM   #92
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Staff Edit - Biomed1
Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Old 11-18-2018, 09:37 PM   #93
brianlagina
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

Old 11-18-2018, 09:40 PM   #94
brianlagina
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Thanks, Brian! I’d love to meet you sometime. Perhaps a double with Miss Chloe the next time I’m in central AR.
Absolutely, just let me know when 😉
Old 11-18-2018, 09:40 PM   #95
Upscale_blondie
Account Disabled

User ID: 367478
My ECCIE Reviews

Back to the original topic.... I would like to say first and foremost that I absolutely adore each and everyone of the regular gentlemen I see and appreciate each and everyone of you and your support along my Hobby career. I personally build a very special bond and connection with each of my regular guys I see. I love meeting new people, both guys and ladies, and enjoy listening and learning about them on both a personal and intimate level! I treat my regular guys with the utmost respect and have also built a friendship with each of them. There is never a lack of chemistry between my regulars and myself bc I truly enjoy every moment spent with who I am seeing. I never make them feel like it’s a business transaction and I think this is a huge factor when seeing any guy. My regulars can always expect new pieces of lingerie that I purchase just for them, or a new toy to add to the session, or other fun surprises to always keep it fun and interesting. I strive to make each session / date one they will never forget!

Thank you again to all of you lovely guys and ladies for all your support! Y’all are amazing!! Xo My Loves!!! :0)
Old 11-19-2018, 09:52 AM   #96
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Staff Edit - Biomed1
Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Old 11-19-2018, 10:16 AM   #97
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Quote:
The following is not permitted on the site

Insulting Others
Okay Buxom Beauty, since you brought up post histories, your own post history reveals some interesting things, starting with post 20 in this thread (https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2306384&page=2) and continuing for many pages after that. People can read your own previous words about this provider and reach their own conclusions about why you suddenly decided to jump in here.
Old 11-19-2018, 10:34 AM   #98
BradPitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Ladies:

1) Look like your pictures that you post and advertise! I've been doing this for a very long time. Maybe longer than anyone else here. I've seen over 75 different girls and less than 10% of ladies will actually take the time to fix their hair, put on makeup and dress nice. Too many show up w/ hair in a pony tail, no makeup, sweat pants -- it's just a turn off and makes me think that theI only want my money and to leave. (Which IS true) and leads me to #2

2) Illusion of Passion. Please pretend that you are horny and actually WANT to have sex with me! Smile! Sex is fun AND you are getting paid.

3) before you flame me, I have never asked for this and never would, for all the reasons mentioned in the past decade - BUT a volume discount would get me to be a regular as fast as anything. If a lady is $400hr, its just not practical to see her 3 times a month. That's $18,000 a year with tips. If a girl, who pretended to enjoy me, put on makeup, fixed her hair and showed up ON TIME every time, ever offered to see me 3 times a month for $250hr I would be all over it! With tips she would be making around $10K a year just on me.

Oh,,, and turn off your damn phone while in session
Old 11-19-2018, 10:45 AM   #99
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default True colors shining through

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Okay Buxom Beauty, your own post history reveals some interesting things, starting with post 20 in this thread and continuing for many pages after that. People can read it and reach their own conclusions about why you suddenly decided to jump in here.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2306384&page=2
[I]Ohh I thought you might be able to remember your own personal experience with this certain provider running her mouth about other providers. This thread directly contradicts Upscales own statement that she had never GOSSIPED or spread lies about any other providers. Seems u swallowed the lies whole. Previously Dahlia Doll was your preferred provider over upscale. Wonder what happened there? Could it be all those lies. Things that make u go hmmmmm. But now you have 2 providers who are notorious for spreading lies in your NWA STABLE. Both of which keep you working hard in their defense. Keep up the good work. See you guys later this week. Smooches

P.S. I find it curiously interesting that none of the white knights, who've so valiantly defended this providers honor, havent come out to deny that she has engaged in this practice of deception, fearmongering and revisionist history.

I Wonder why. Is it bc they know these facts to be true. Umm sure that's it.

Pss just wondering how much mileage you think you can continue to get out of your post that flagrantly TARGETS her competitors, from 9 months ago. You've shot, your best shot at least reload. Love your new signature. Do u have a security badge and walkie talkie as well since you have self appointed yourself the arkansas hobby police. Out seems to be a full time job. To bad all of your information is bogus and tainted. Messy girls run in packs, YOU just happen to the ring leader.

PSSSS
LOVED YOUR I QUIT THREAD
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2454228

Esp this response to it
https://youtu.be/mGcHNnI2mh4
Old 11-19-2018, 11:02 AM   #100
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
Ohh I thought you might be able to remember your own personal experience with this certain provider running her mouth about other providers. This thread directly contradicts Upscales own statement that she had never GOSSIPED or spread lies about any other providers. Seems u swallowed the lies whole. Previously Dahlia Doll was your preferred provider over upscale. Wonder what happened there? Could it be all those lies. Things that make u go hmmmmm. But now you have 2 providers who are notorious for spreading lies in your NWA STABLE. Both of which keep you working hard in their defense. Keep up the good work. See you guys later this week. Smooches
I'm not sure what Dahlia Doll has to do with this thread or when I ever said she was my "preferred" provider over anyone (because I never said that). You're attempting to put words in my mouth. There was a reason I stopped seeing Dahlia Doll suddenly though, since you brought it up, and that's nothing to do with Chloe, but because I caught someone else texting me from Dahlia Doll's number pretending to be her, as described here:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2193625.

At that point, I barely even knew Chloe. I had seen her once, and that was (as I later learned) while she was still in the grasp of the pimp that she ended up outsmarting and escaping from to go independent, as she has been ever since.

One thing that certainly keeps me from coming back to a provider is when I become aware that a third party is involved in our communications without it being disclosed.

Anyway, I encourage people to go read the Buxom Beauty's own words in the thread I posted and decide for themselves what her motivations might be for posting her personal attack in this thread. Much like Mindy Magic already did several times, and got staff edited each time for it. Just as your attacks will be too, I would think.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2306384&page=2
Old 11-19-2018, 12:27 PM   #101
jeffycisme
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

wow its spanky vs the stable lol in a 8 on 1 handicapped match, loser leaves eccie, i have my ticket lol
Old 11-19-2018, 12:42 PM   #102
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffycisme View Post
wow its spanky vs the stable lol in a 8 on 1 handicapped match, loser leaves eccie, i have my ticket lol
Unfortunately the stable has the better odds in this case. More points to play with
Old 11-19-2018, 12:46 PM   #103
jeffycisme
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

i get pms daily folks are leaving eccie like they are california
Old 11-19-2018, 12:52 PM   #104
ddepthroatme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Attude & good persoalty Hate to say it but price id a factor I live on SSI & am old so I need a little time to gat a 2nd or maybe 3rd erection
Old 11-19-2018, 01:13 PM   #105
rtrdengr
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

It's a combination of lots of things... do we connect on a personal level... is this someone I'd see on something other than a professional basis.. Do I believe that we are both getting pleasure from the whole experience. The donation is important initially but after that it is considerably more about connection and what was the experience like? There are a number of women I have seen once, a few that I have seen a few times and 2 that I see on a regular basis.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women