Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47729
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2018, 09:51 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
They feel the same way now as they did two years ago.

Jim
Wow! Got anything to corroborate that, or is it just a hunch?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:02 AM   #32
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

This is spot on. Ordinary Americans want to put food on the table for their families by having good jobs and live in a safe place they can call home. Don't worry - Trump got this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Voters Care About the Economy and Immigration, Not Media Drama

President Donald Trump listens during a phone conversation with Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto on trade in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, D.C., on August 27, 2018. (Mandel

Democrats and left wing pundits from The New York Times to CNN can spend the entire day talking about Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort, or how offended they are by which flags are flying at half-mast and which ones aren’t. Here in the middle of America nobody cares. Trust me; in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, and Wisconsin all of the blathering is not moving the needle one bit. Most of those living in the middle tuned out a long time ago.

There are only two things voters living in the middle care about. They care about the economy and they care about immigration. Remember these are the same people that carried Donald Trump to victory in November 2016 and those are the very same things they cared about then.

While CNN was refusing to issue a correction about a major failure covering Michael Cohen and spending hours on whether or not President Trump is a bad guy for not issuing a timely statement on the death of Senator John McCain, Trump’s Administration was finishing the initial phases of a trade deal with Mexico to replace the 24-year-old NAFTA deal.

Guess which one the working people in the Midwest actually care about?

NBC Nightly News also missed the breaking news on the Mexican trade deal too it appeared. The once proud peacock strutted around focusing on President Trump raising flags on The White House to full staff before McCain has been buried. Was the president’s behavior bad form? Yes. Should he have done better and been more gracious at the death of a sitting Senator even though he’s been a bitter rival with the president? Yes. And honestly that is where the story ends for those in the center of the country. I’m sorry but they really don’t care that much about such things.

The new deal with Mexico that came complete with the Mexican president being put on speakerphone by Trump to talk about the deal is what hard working Americans actually care about.

People are not going to work today in Eau Claire or Bad Axe or Allentown wondering if Michael Cohen may have the goods on Donald Trump meeting with the Russians. We know he doesn’t of course now that Lanny Davis has admitted to making it up and being an anonymous source for numerous news outlets to spread the false story. But either way, the people that abandoned the Democrats and Hillary Clinton in 2016 to vote for President Trump really don’t care. Really.

Let me tell what else they don’t care about.

They don’t care if Paul Manafort paid his taxes. They don’t care if Donald Trump shows his. They don’t care about tearing down Confederate statues in the city park or screaming obscenities at the police. They don’t care about Global Warming or much of anything Al Gore has to say. They don’t care about social justice warriors, environmental justice warriors, and they certainly don’t care about man-buns. They don’t care what vulgarities Robert De Niro spews about Trump or about them for voting for him. They don’t care about Hollywood in general and don’t consider Rosie O’Donnell, Whoopi Goldberg, Michael Moore, Bill Maher, Jennifer Lawrence, Lena Dunham, Mark Cuban or a hoard of other media types to be political experts. In fact most don’t consider those that play make believe for a living reliable sources for much of anything.

They also don’t care about Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, or anyone else the president may or may not have had affairs with. It just doesn’t matter to them because they have bigger concerns.

What these people do care about are their families and their futures. They are focused on an improving economy with booming numbers of job openings, improving wages on Main Street and big returns on Wall Street.

They care about their kids and don’t want their families torn apart like Mollie Tibbitts' family in Iowa. Tibbitts was allegedly brutally hunted down and murdered by a 24-year-old illegal alien from Mexico. They can identify with the horror of the killing and reject ideas about open borders and so-called sanctuary cities.

They don’t buy what far left midway hawkers are selling. They believe in America and her greatness.

They believe in the rule of law and like the majority of Americans they don’t think disbanding ICE is a good idea. They also support local law enforcement and don’t believe most police officers are racist or the enemy. They still believe police officers are the good guys.

In fact they think Americans are the good guys and are sick and tired of hearing people on the left tearing us down every day.

Trust me, the November Election comes down to just two things; the economy and immigration. Period.

Bank on it!

https://www.newsmax.com/stevegruber/.../29/id/879341/

Just for you yssup and oh yea bam
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:05 AM   #33
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
This is spot on. Ordinary Americans want to put food on the table for their families by having good jobs and live in a safe place they can call home. Don't worry - Trump got this.

Trump just cares about media drama, not voters..He does love the uneducated.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:13 AM   #34
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummmmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Trump just cares about media drama, not voters..He does love the uneducated.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 10:51 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Bill Clinton committed perjury.
While he was holding the office of POTUS. Since he was not "convicted" a judicial determination of whether or not the "perjury" involved the duties and obligations of his office was not necessary. IMO the subject matter of the testimony he gave dealt with matters that occurred prior to him holding the office, so IMO it did not fall under the Constitutional standards to be sustained or upheld.

I will repeat my statement. I thought the attempt to kick him out of office was wrong based on the allegations. And I expressed that opinion at the time. I was disgusted with his lying, and also have expressed that repeatedly, along with his sorry wife's explanation the early days on the "morning shows" ... of the "Great Right Wing Conspiracy" ... I suppose "collusion" wasn't "fashionable" back then.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:47 AM   #36
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Bring it on
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 01:10 PM   #37
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
While he was holding the office of POTUS. Since he was not "convicted" a judicial determination of whether or not the "perjury" involved the duties and obligations of his office was not necessary. IMO the subject matter of the testimony he gave dealt with matters that occurred prior to him holding the office, so IMO it did not fall under the Constitutional standards to be sustained or upheld.

I will repeat my statement. I thought the attempt to kick him out of office was wrong based on the allegations. And I expressed that opinion at the time. I was disgusted with his lying, and also have expressed that repeatedly, along with his sorry wife's explanation the early days on the "morning shows" ... of the "Great Right Wing Conspiracy" ... I suppose "collusion" wasn't "fashionable" back then.
You disagree with the members of the House of Representatives who voted for impeachment. Fine by me.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 01:16 PM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Trust me, the November Election comes down to just two things; the economy and immigration. Period.

No it won't. It will also come down to whether or not people in this country want a man with the character of Trump as POTUS. You say yes. I say no. We'll know the answer in a little over 2 months.

https://www.newsweek.com/founder-tru...mussen-1096523

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ng-poll-Gallup
Old 08-30-2018, 01:27 PM   #39
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Wow! Got anything to corroborate that, or is it just a hunch?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

No its a fact of human nature. Voters are getting tired of the troublemakers. It's getting plain to see the Democratic party isn't good at problem solving.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 01:45 PM   #40
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ummmmmmm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ated/80860078/

You are welcome.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 02:39 PM   #41
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
No it won't. It will also come down to whether or not people in this country want a man with the character of Trump as POTUS. You say yes. I say no. We'll know the answer in a little over 2 months.

https://www.newsweek.com/founder-tru...mussen-1096523

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ng-poll-Gallup
yes and I remember Hillary was going to win in a landslide what's your point the polls were wrong
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 03:21 PM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
yes and I remember Hillary was going to win in a landslide what's your point the polls were wrong
No poll ever had Clinton winning in a landslide. Of course, it depends on how you define "landslide". Some think Trump won in a landslide.

The polls had Clinton winning the popular vote by 2%, which was right on. The polls missed at the state level.

And approval polls do not accurately predict what voters will do in the voting booth. I could disapprove of a candidate (Hillary Clinton for example) but vote for that person based upon the competition.
Old 08-30-2018, 04:49 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Back to the topic of this thread.

First, does anyone deny Trump made this prediction?

Second, does anyone believe him?
Old 08-30-2018, 04:54 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
No its a fact of human nature. Voters are getting tired of the troublemakers. It's getting plain to see the Democratic party isn't good at problem solving.

Jim
Please elaborate.

Are you saying that the Republicans want to get rid of “the troublemakers?”

Sounds like that’s what you’re saying.
Old 08-30-2018, 05:17 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
hildebeest blew off Wisconsin and Michigan and missed at the state level.
FTFY
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women