Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70460
biomed160923
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453001
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47716
pyramider46370
bambino40432
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2018, 10:10 AM   #46
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Political discussions belong in the political forum not here.

As I stated earlier, apparently not clearly enough for some members, unnecessary rudeness, insults, and personal attacks have no place here and violators will continue to see consequences...

ztonk
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:41 AM   #47
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Time will tell. I just hope if it does happen, it is brought to everyone's attention.

I probably sound like a broken record. But look at oh2, half the coed threads are closed down. No one is starting new omes because they will likely just get shut down.

Seductive Selena started a harmless treAD that showed no signs of an Ad, but they still called it one and closed it. The mod did it out of jealousy I suspect.

The point is that place is dead because of censorship. We dont want this place to follow suit.

I agree with you about closing threads. I think that it is ridiculous how easily they close some of the threads over there. I can understand if they had been open for awhile and things got off topic or insults a d stuff were being constantly thrown but everyone that I have seen closed were pretty mild.

I can understand why her post was closed... shes my girl! Her post in coed originally had a simply introduction letting everyone know she had made it over there and her contact information and what not. When you bump it again letting people know you are still around etc and to contact you..that comes off as advertising. She should have posted and ad and put that information in it. She had already let people know she was back and how to contact her, bumping it up again in coed was not the place.

If every lady started making posts like that it would turn coed in to shit, there are also 3 separate sections where ladies can advertise there and in 2 of them you can post once a day so posts like that really dont belong there.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:30 AM   #48
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

"DO NOT RESPOND"? That is just what the wacko nut jobs want. That is just what happened too much in Hitler's Germany (read "A Mind In Prison" by Bruno Manz).

No, when someone says something wrong, stupid, and hostile, others have the right--and in some cases the obligation--to speak up.

As to Trump being an advocate of free speach--you mean the same Trum that 43% of Republicans polled think should be able to shut down the parts of the press he disagrees with?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:43 AM   #49
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

"DO NOT RESPOND"? That is just what the wacko nut jobs want. That is just what happened too much in Hitler's Germany (read "A Mind In Prison" by Bruno Manz).

No, when someone says something wrong, stupid, and hostile, others have the right--and in some cases the obligation--to speak up.

As to Trump being an advocate of free speach--you mean the same Trum that 43% of Republicans polled think should be able to shut down the parts of the press he disagrees with?
Right on brother.

I also read that book by Bruno Marz. He has a lot of great music too.

I admire your fighting spirit buddy.

I always have and I always will.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:12 PM   #50
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:

It appears your every post is trying to tell others what they can and can’t say.
Who died and made you God?
I’ll stick to my first amendment rights and tell you to enjoy your freedom as well.
But what I won’t do... is any fucking thing you say.
WARHEAD is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:16 PM   #51
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, in the Nazi Germany my mom told me about - the one she lived thru - people were shot for voicing their OWN opinions. Suppression of speech was prevalent in Nazi Germany. Let's remember this before you get too high on your horse there.

Quote:

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:21 PM   #52
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

^^^ just love when someone turns someone’s crying words on them.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:42 PM   #53
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
I agree with you about closing threads. I think that it is ridiculous how easily they close some of the threads over there. I can understand if they had been open for awhile and things got off topic or insults a d stuff were being constantly thrown but everyone that I have seen closed were pretty mild.

I can understand why her post was closed... shes my girl! Her post in coed originally had a simply introduction letting everyone know she had made it over there and her contact information and what not. When you bump it again letting people know you are still around etc and to contact you..that comes off as advertising. She should have posted and ad and put that information in it. She had already let people know she was back and how to contact her, bumping it up again in coed was not the place.

If every lady started making posts like that it would turn coed in to shit, there are also 3 separate sections where ladies can advertise there and in 2 of them you can post once a day so posts like that really dont belong there.
any explanation as to why someone gets banned over literally absolutely nothing? I had a grand total of 2 ( that's right count em 2) posts on that board none of which were hostile in any form, yet my ass is banned???

I've always liked CK, but him and his goddam rules are fucking ridiculous
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:57 PM   #54
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
any explanation as to why someone gets banned over literally absolutely nothing? I had a grand total of 2 ( that's right count em 2) posts on that board none of which were hostile in any form, yet my ass is banned???

I've always liked CK, but him and his goddam rules are fucking ridiculous
Sweetie I'm a not a mod on that site so I couldnt answer you as to why you were banned. That's something you would need to take up with the people who run the site. I just know why the thread he brought up was closed and it is because it resembled an ad after being bumped and that's not the proper area for posting.

I do agree that closing so many threads for no reason is pretty lame.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:04 PM   #55
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

So Britttany maybe you can answer this.
How do you and other companions feel about clients having to bug you for vouching every 90 days?
I know most companions are like “stay the fuck out of my money box” when it comes to clogging up the inbox when they aren’t getting paid for it.
Is it a royal pain in the for you as well?
I refuse to do it.
Old 08-13-2018, 01:33 PM   #56
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARHEAD View Post
So Britttany maybe you can answer this.
How do you and other companions feel about clients having to bug you for vouching every 90 days?
I know most companions are like “stay the fuck out of my money box” when it comes to clogging up the inbox when they aren’t getting paid for it.
Is it a royal pain in the for you as well?
I won’t do it myself.
Well to be quite honest I really dont get asked for verification very often by anyone. It's kinda sad actually because that means the ladies arent screening and are just taking the guys word for it that he has actually seen me. I have seen some alerts posted and had the lady actually contacted me she would have been warned and given the proper information she needed. I provide honest thorough feedback and do not just say a simple "hes ok". Vouching kinda comes with the job, just like I need help verifying gentlemen from time to time I'm always happy to do so to keep ladies safe.

I'm very reference friendly and will vouch for any client that has seen me within a 6 month period as long as the client was ok. After that you will need to see me again to refresh your vouch. If you chose not to that is perfectly fine but I will tell the client to no longer use me as I'm not a current reference and it is outside of the time frame I'm comfortable with. Does it get bothersome sometimes? Yes..but that typically only happens when the guy decides to contact 10 different ladies at the same time trying to get screened. I catch on after about the 3rd message and I will contact the gentlemen and tell him to please respect my time and to keep the number or verifications to a minimum. If you abuse the system and become an annoyance I will not vouch for you period.

The point of the reference system is to have someone you have met recently vouch for you so you can see a new lady. Once you meet that lady you then are supposed to use her as a current reference with the next lady and so on. I've never had a client mad about my decision. It's my name and reputation on the line and a lot can change in a short amount of time and I want to make sure I'm keep all parties safe.

A majority of my clients are utr, newbies and not board posters so they don't often require a revouch from me every 90 days. If they needed one I would happily provide it's usually a quick 30 second reply and I dont mind it. Those clients always remember your kindness and always come back.

I can understand why the 90 day rule was enacted. The 90 day verification requirement is to verify that you are an active verfied and participating hobbyist on the forum. This is to cut down on the numbers of clients who join just to bullshit and to get rid of the guys who dont actually book and contribute to the pay for play forum. Knowing you are verified on the board gives the ladies a little more sense of security than just allowing any guy to join and have access to private details.
Old 08-13-2018, 02:59 PM   #57
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARHEAD View Post
It appears your every post is trying to tell others what they can and can’t say.
Who died and made you God?
I’ll stick to my first amendment rights and tell you to enjoy your freedom as well.
But what I won’t do... is any fucking thing you say.
Maybe it is the Texas school system, I don't know, but you seem to be a bit dyslexic today.
--Ellen is the one who was suggesting that people who have an opposing view should just keep quiet
--I was disagreeing, saying people should speak up, so you are wrong when you said I tell people not to speak up.
--I don't tell you or anyone else what to say--I just expect the right to point out when they sound foolish, or when I disagree with them.

But I expect you will continue to struggle with those concepts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Well, in the Nazi Germany my mom told me about - the one she lived thru - people were shot for voicing their OWN opinions. Suppression of speech was prevalent in Nazi Germany. Let's remember this before you get too high on your horse there.
Ellen, you too seem to have misread what I said. Your mom (and my grandparents/relatives, some of whom lived through such things, and some were murdered in Germany) were correct, it WAS dangerous to speak up. And people WERE killed for doing so. Just as patriots of many other countries have been for exercising freedom of speech. And that was wrong in every case, don't you agree? My point is that there are times the good people should speak up, before our freedom to do so is completely trampled upon. So I am missing your point:
--Do you advocate people keeping quiet on ECCIE out of fear?
--Do you think the right thing is to keep quiet when you see posts that are wrong and bullying?

--Do you agree with those who think closing down free speech on ECCIE or elsewhere (Backpage, MSNBC, etc) is OK?

Please, what did I say that you disagree with? It is difficult to tell.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 03:01 PM   #58
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Wait a min, there's rules?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 03:06 PM   #59
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Wait a min, there's rules?
Yeah, I have the points to prove it !! haha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 03:13 PM   #60
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Just like Old T to assume someone went to school in Texas.
But hey keep up the insults.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women