Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2018, 12:40 PM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking let's test the new rules out

seems the powers that be have decided to enforce the rules against bullying and rudeness. that would be a refreshing change of pace. let's try it out. Hmmmm Spinning the big wheel....Prostate massage, butt play, pegging, TS, older women providers, bbws, what should the wheel of topics land on today to winnow out the bullies? how about older providers to start off the fireworks. let's talk about your age preferences. I wonder who here likes a woman with experience and you prefer a mature option when seeking fun? what do you like about mature women? I myself like variety so I see all ages of men of legal age. I think people like what they like and some are more comfortable with a person close to their own age. what do you prefer? let's talk about having a choice in age here and the older women's charms. countdown to bullies begins in one.. two.. three...
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:48 PM   #2
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

And co/ed has officially died on an overcast muggy sunday !!

Time of death 140 pm today. Cause of death -boredom , rtm pushers and suppression of speach

Not even Whispers and Ms. V could save it at this point!!!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #3
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I prefer younger women 28 - 38 range.
Fucking old women is akin to digging up corpses and well...
I just prefer my women with vitality
WARHEAD is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:40 PM   #4
ztonk

Encounters: 21

A refresher on guideline 1:

Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
ztonk
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:59 PM   #5
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I thought count down went 3..2..1. Not 1..2..3..

I don't know, maybe I'm not up on the times.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 04:05 PM   #6
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

I fail to see the attraction to older women or women that are out of shape when engaging the services of a prostitute.

They are easy enough to have IRL without spending money on them and their rates do not show enough of a discount to account for the lack of value presented.

The presence of stretch marks and the attitude presented by a woman forced out of need to prostitute herself out are not remotely worth the price of admission in my opinion.

Young, fresh and non-jaded prostitutes are much more apt to get my money and seem to be the ones most sought after over the years as evidenced by the reviews.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 04:08 PM   #7
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
A refresher on guideline 1:

ztonk
So who's being rude or degrading??? Does having one's own opinion constitute as being rude or degrading?? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, this is a real question. Do we have to go along with the op's views or else face consequences? Once again, not trying to rebellious just need to know, so I know how to post in the future
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 04:10 PM   #8
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I fail to see the attraction to older women or women that are out of shape when engaging the services of a prostitute.

They are easy enough to have IRL without spending money on them and their rates do not show enough of a discount to account for the lack of value presented.

The presence of stretch marks and the attitude presented by a woman forced out of need to prostitute herself out are not remotely worth the price of admission in my opinion.

Young, fresh and non-jaded prostitutes are much more apt to get my money and seem to be the ones most sought after over the years as evidenced by the reviews.
I don't say this to you very often, but I agree 100%
Old 08-12-2018, 04:14 PM   #9
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
So who's being rude or degrading??? Does having one's own opinion constitute as being rude or degrading?? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, this is a real question. Do we have to go along with the op's views or else face consequences? Once again, not trying to rebellious just need to know, so I know how to post in the future
I didn’t see jack shit addressed to anyone, just preferences stated.

It appears not posting is probably the choice.

After all is Sue women? Pretty sure she’s a woman. Singular
Old 08-12-2018, 04:16 PM   #10
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARHEAD View Post
I didn’t see jack shit addressed to anyone, just preferences stated.
Exactly my point, my good friend. Which is exactly why I am questioning that post
Old 08-12-2018, 05:02 PM   #11
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

One might say the op's post could be breaking the rules by calling people bullies. Someone rtm it and see if that's the case. I feel disrespected.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 05:06 PM   #12
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Me too I sure hope Eccie is looking out for us as well?
Old 08-12-2018, 05:14 PM   #13
winn dixie
Valued Poster

I feel extremely disrespected and singled out! Tsunammies post made me feel belittled and alone. I thought we all should feel that eccie was an inclusive environment! Not so according by her post. I think I will rtm her post as well.........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:40 PM   #14
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Harold and Maude aside, or even Benjamin and Mrs. Robinson, I think we all know which direction the May December hookups usually skew.

There was a study in the news a few days ago based on online dating that showed that a woman's desirability declines from about age 20 on, while a man's desirability peaks in his 50's. It has nothing to do with what makes a good match, though, it was just about who contacts who the most.

This isn't online dating, though, and hobbying is usually about men looking to hook up with women who are out of the guy's league, with no concern for baby-making, family raising, long-term companionship, etc.

I think it would be interesting to see a study like that about hobbying, but I don't think we'll see that one anytime soon for obvious reasons. Social stigma, for one, which kind of drives the legal and political aspects of the whole thing.

There's a lot of individual variability, and there are a number of older gals that I'd see again before I went back to certain younger ones. TCB and BCD come into play a lot more than age, as do personality and chemistry.

But I guess that I'm no different from most guys. All other things being equal, I'd still want to see the younger gal. I guess that guys are just hard-wired that way.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 09:06 PM   #15
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Does having one's own opinion constitute as being rude or degrading?? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, this is a real question.
You may express your own opposing opinion in any discussion thread. That has not changed. What has changed is that you can't be unnecessarily rude or insulting when doing so.

Expressing an opinion that you prefer to fuck women under 38 is fine. But comparing fucking an older woman to fucking a corpse was unnecessarily rude...

ztonk
ztonk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women