Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60030
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2018, 02:40 PM   #1
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102
Default Encounter: Communal fun - Arianna (Little Lolita)

Date: 7 Jul, 2018
Name: LittleLolita91
Phone: 3155429354
Email Address: ariannas1993@outlook.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=350340
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Apartment on east side of Rochester, kind of close to Irondequoit
Hair Length and Color: Long straight blonde hair to about shoulder blades.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has plenty of pictures in her bio...they are accurate. She is a super pretty lady and definitely turns heads.
Recommendation: Yes
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 03:58 PM   #2
East Amherst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Good encounter Major! She is fun!
East Amherst is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:35 PM   #3
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Default PIMPING Arianna Lolita by MajorHands

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
Date: 7 Jul, 2018
Name: LittleLolita91
Phone: 3155429354
Email Address: ariannas1993@outlook.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=350340
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Apartment on east side of Rochester, kind of close to Irondequoit
Hair Length and Color: Long straight blonde hair to about shoulder blades.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has plenty of pictures in her bio...they are accurate. She is a super pretty lady and definitely turns heads.
Recommendation: Yes
I thought for sure MajorHands was dead, but alas his pimping continues. I always knew she was the management type. What is his cut these days? 40%
Fat Guy Little Shirt is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 04:54 PM   #4
FlyboyNY
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Nice Major. I have been playing in the swinger arena for a couple years now. Having great times with other couples.
FlyboyNY is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 12:25 AM   #5
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Default It must be truly unbearable to be you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Guy Little Shirt View Post
I thought for sure MajorHands was dead, but alas his pimping continues. I always knew she was the management type. What is his cut these days? 40%

82 Posts in a little over a month, and just about every one was vile, mean-spirited and toxic. To be able to just continue to spew that kind of darkness, you must just have to be filled with self-loathing. I know, you'll prattle on about how happy and unbothered you are to be pissing (literally) on people's lives, strewing contempt and vitriol like some kind of twisted and dark Johnny Appleseed, but the sheer energy you seem to put out to make other people miserable is truly telling. I suppose there was some kind of formative trauma that was visited upon you early on. At the end of the day, it must be kind of horrific to be you. I don't keep very close track of these things, so I don't know what your old handle was, but way to go in using your fresh start to make this place a whole lot darker...
Old 08-07-2018, 12:55 AM   #6
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Default MajorHands, flesh peddler now PIMPING Arianna Lolita

You are a known peddler of human flesh. Maybe you were hoping for a new start with the new site. You are a despicable human being. You prey on women. You use women for personal gain. You are a pimp, and not surprising the lengths you go through to protect your investments.

Quote:
82 Posts in a little over a month, and just about every one was vile, mean-spirited and toxic. To be able to just continue to spew that kind of darkness, you must just have to be filled with self-loathing. I know, you'll prattle on about how happy and unbothered you are to be pissing (literally) on people's lives, strewing contempt and vitriol like some kind of twisted and dark Johnny Appleseed, but the sheer energy you seem to put out to make other people miserable is truly telling. I suppose there was some kind of formative trauma that was visited upon you early on. At the end of the day, it must be kind of horrific to be you. I don't keep very close track of these things, so I don't know what your old handle was, but way to go in using your fresh start to make this place a whole lot darker...
Old 08-07-2018, 04:28 AM   #7
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default hands

enjoys women and life and shares. he is ok in my twisted wotld.
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:51 AM   #8
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Default MajorHands the flesh predator - Arianna now under his control

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
enjoys women and life and shares. he is ok in my twisted wotld.
He shares because he wants your money dip shit. Do you know what a pimp is? MajorHands is a piece of garbage, He prays on countless women and uses them without regard to any and all consequences. His “helping and sharing” is nothing more than a veiled attempt at hiding his pimping. He is the scourge in the world of prostitution.

I am all for hookers making money their own way and maintaining their independence. Hookers don’t need this piece of shit hanging around and helping them. MajorHands is a predator, plain and simple.

Actions speak louder than words Handy. You can refute anything you want but the facts are here and in plain view. You are a pimp nothing more.

Now this predator has his hands around Ariana’s throat. I will bet that she is just as pleased as a peach to be on a Handy leash.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:06 AM   #9
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Quote:
You are a known peddler of human flesh. Maybe you were hoping for a new start with the new site. You are a despicable human being. You prey on women. You use women for personal gain. You are a pimp, and not surprising the lengths you go through to protect your investments.
kudos to major hands a REAL man who likes women likes sex and shares with others while little shit guy does none of the above.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:17 AM   #10
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Quote:
He shares because he wants your money dip shit. Do you know what a pimp is? MajorHands is a piece of garbage, He prays on countless women and uses them without regard to any and all consequences. His “helping and sharing” is nothing more than a veiled attempt at hiding his pimping. He is the scourge in the world of prostitution.

I am all for hookers making money their own way and maintaining their independence. Hookers don’t need this piece of shit hanging around and helping them. MajorHands is a predator, plain and simple.

Actions speak louder than words Handy. You can refute anything you want but the facts are here and in plain view. You are a pimp nothing more.

Now this predator has his hands around Ariana’s throat. I will bet that she is just as pleased as a peach to be on a Handy leash.
lets see hands sets up parties where girls meet new customers and do appointments making them money that day inand in the future. your contribution u attack the girls and guys and put no money in anyones pocket.

hands see girls puts money in their pocket and reviews them providing girls with future earnings. u make fun of hands and girls helping no one. if major get a free blowjob or fuck good for him. he is a horny demented fuck that likes sex , helps the guys helps the girls and if he gets to have a free blowjob beer or burger great news. if the girls gave him a 20 bill or a hand job good for him.

if this hobby is so disgusting and vile why are you here. u seem to have intimate knowledge of every girl u degrade yet if there are real issues with any / many of them u do nothing to help the guy. if they are great u do nothing to help the girl. u r the leetch feeding off everyone elses contribution while offering nothing.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:52 AM   #11
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Quote:

...and delusional! What I can't tell is if you actually believe this or if it's just something you're putting out there because you've manufactured some sort of grievance against me. You are kind of echoing some of the sentiments put forth by the PM construct. Is that really you who is kind of, sort of peeking out from behind the curtain? In a way, it would be sad to see that the actual person behind that vile creation was less the author of a manufactured character, and more of a valid representation of that monster. Either way...still delusional.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:03 AM   #12
davidpuddy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Nice review Major!
davidpuddy1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:07 AM   #13
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Quote:
...and delusional! What I can't tell is if you actually believe this or if it's just something you're putting out there because you've manufactured some sort of grievance against me. You are kind of echoing some of the sentiments put forth by the PM construct. Is that really you who is kind of, sort of peeking out from behind the curtain? In a way, it would be sad to see that the actual person behind that vile creation was less the author of a manufactured character, and more of a valid representation of that monster. Either way...still delusional.
Spin it pimp.

The overwhelming majority of the people on this board know that you are a pimp.

I don’t have to prove anything you have done that for us.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:17 AM   #14
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
...if major get a free blowjob or fuck good for him. he is a horny demented fuck that likes sex , helps the guys helps the girls and if he gets to have a free blowjob beer or burger great news. if the girls gave him a 20 bill or a hand job good for him.

TiG...I definitely appreciate the support brother, but just to be clear, in all the years of being involved in encouraging dancers who provided to get involved with this community, there has only been one time that a girl did an appt with me simply out of gratitude, and she was only active for about 5 minutes, lol (she found a SD and didn't look back as far as I know). It wasn't anything I asked for or made as any kind of quid pro quo. It was just something she wanted to do. I've had a few friendships with women who provided where sex was sometimes involved, but those were always an element of the relationship and never any kind of condition tied to whatever help I might have given them in the hobby. I could only wish that some of the providers for whom there is a legitimate (and in some cases substantial) debt owed to me would just use encounters to get square, but there is always some kind of a donation in play.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:21 AM   #15
Fat Guy Little Shirt
Valued Poster

Quote:
TiG...I definitely appreciate the support brother, but just to be clear, in all the years of being involved in encouraging dancers who provided to get involved with this community, there has only been one time that a girl did an appt with me simply out of gratitude, and she was only active for about 5 minutes, lol (she found a SD and didn't look back as far as I know). It wasn't anything I asked for or made as any kind of quid pro quo. It was just something she wanted to do. I've had a few friendships with women who provided where sex was sometimes involved, but those were always an element of the relationship and never any kind of condition tied to whatever help I might have given them in the hobby. I could only wish that some of the providers for whom there is a legitimate (and in some cases substantial) debt owed to me would just use encounters to get square, but there is always some kind of a donation in play.
Watching your continual spew of bullshit for the last 10 years has been entertaining and at the same time flat out disgusting.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
LittleLolita91

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women