Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35594
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 07:15 PM   #61
i-town
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Let's hang her! And make a plaster casting of her boobs before we string her up. To show future generations.
i-town is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:33 PM   #62
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover14 View Post
Please riddle me this... how did she know to post a detailed response on the specific issue of wasted time?
Hmm... This was posted in the PUBLIC section :

"Activities: Watching her mess with her phone
Session Length: N/A "

Pretty sure that means wasted time... Lol

So, no riddle really needed... Just a basic elementary education...
Hope that helps...

Your affectionate slave,

G
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:35 PM   #63
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Please riddle me this... how did she know to post a detailed response on the specific issue of wasted time?
This was in the public portion of the review

Activities: Watching her mess with her phone
Session Length: N/A

Ooops...Looks like SG beat me to it...great minds think a like 😘
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:36 PM   #64
i-town
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post

Hope that helps...

Your affectionate slave,

G
Aww I love Slave. I need to see her.
i-town is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:42 PM   #65
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool BETTINA would like to TAKE ONE for the TEAM...:)

[QUOTE=OldYeller;1060485221]

Personally, I'm REALLY SAD that both of you didn't hit it off and have a great time... Both of you are such wonderful people that I had hoped you would have as much fun with each other as I have had with each of you individually...

I adore you both...and I hate to see both of you so unhappy... Maybe, I can spoil your sexy ass to make it up to both of you...

Love you both...

Your adoring slave,

G
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:31 PM   #66
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

[QUOTE=Slave Guinevere;1060485521]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYeller View Post

Personally, I'm REALLY SAD that both of you didn't hit it off and have a great time... Both of you are such wonderful people that I had hoped you would have as much fun with each other as I have had with each of you individually...

I adore you both...and I hate to see both of you so unhappy... Maybe, I can spoil your sexy ass to make it up to both of you...

Love you both...

Your adoring slave,

G
Slave, loving both parties in a no review. So they can't call you a white knight or something else demoralizing. I find you to be a person with heart. Oldyeller has always been a hobbyist that I respect and appreciate his reviews. On the other hand LMCC is so sexy when she post, has lots of positive reviews, and I think she is very sexy. I think they should both give each other a wedgie and then shake hands and call it even. My final thoughts are that you are awesome and we all could use a friend like you. Have a awesome weekend.
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:31 PM   #67
TxTo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
Is that why you asked me if I was available today's I'm a row? And thank you.

Faggot.
Aaand the homophobic slur to top it off.

You're now on my DNS list. I don't do business with the Trump crowd.
TxTo is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:38 PM   #68
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post

Hope that helps...

Your affectionate slave,

G
Slave G. How did LMCC know to address the issue of who was 5 minutes late for the session if she did not read the ROS beforehand? Same question regarding the fly on the wall topic? I realize you were only responding to Rover14’s question, but it does seem you are cherry picking certain things to support the idea, which a
certain mod tried to foist off on us, that there is nothing to support what seems to be the obvious fact LMCC had access to the ROS before it went public in this particular forum. I am in no way surprised she, or any other provider, has access to the ROS section of reviews or of the Men’s Lounge. I just remain disgusted that the mods allow it to go on without any obvious intervention. I really don’t care about OY and LMCC’s falling out. Provider access, however it is achieved, to areas of these forums that are supposed to be available only to the gentlemen of eccie without moderator intervention is my issue.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:49 PM   #69
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTo View Post
... I don't do business with the Trump crowd.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 09:54 PM   #70
TxTo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I'm a proud liberal. 🙂
TxTo is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:02 PM   #71
dolfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
This sounds like a confession to me. She deserves a vacation along with anyone who shared the info with her. Those are the rules. Whether you like them or not doesn't change they fact she has access to information she should never have acknowledged. But she is a dumb pair of tits, and some of you go for that sort of thing.
Seriously Dude? You make an accusation that I'm confessing to something? Then you make get upset because you think someone is accusing you of "ghost posting". I've never met LMCC nor had any conversation with her. Have always been interested, just never had taken the plunge. My opinion is mine, and there is no need for your defensive accusation towards me. I still think LMCC has her side of the story and the right to defend herself. No one has ever said she was Sandra Dee, but most have always said she is witty and opinionated, yet fun and goes the extra mile to please. Again, this was never a review and the OP put his information in the wrong forum.
dolfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:05 PM   #72
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTo View Post
I'm a proud liberal. 🙂
I am a fiscal conservation but lean more towards being a social liberal. Call me a middle of the road guy. Regardless of political leaning, though, like you, I don’t do business with the Trump crowd. LMCC has been a member of that type crowd long before Trump started dabbling in politics. I know. I made the mistake of seeing her some years ago through ads she posted on another website.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:45 PM   #73
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
I just want to know if youve ever been [Staff edit. M] In either event get help...or at least stay off the internet.

Pot, meet kettle.

Girl, you're too much. Truly. I pity the perpetual state of misery you reside in, so much that I am going to pray for you. I truly hope you find peace, love, and some sort of stability in your life.
strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:56 PM   #74
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I personally don't understand why providers aren't allowed to see their reviews. It is basically a performance report. How on earth are they going to get better if all they see is a big "NO". Help me understand why some hobbyists are so critical about this.
"White Knight" why is this a bad thing. If you have seen a provider that is awesome and treats you great what's wrong with standing up for her. Your basically doing that when you write a "yes" review. The yes is basically your stamp of approval so you shouldn't be afraid to back it up.
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:38 PM   #75
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Sad politics has made its stage as to have fun with a girl or not. Dem or Rep, dumb fuckers all the way around here. Retarded people with money doesn't see it, and most are retarded.

Sex or massage is black and white as of this thread. OY made a dumb mistake with a massage girl. He didn't lay on the table. Game Over.

As is majority or people posting here. Dumb as hell to go that route! Get another hobby please. I beg you...message from the free people...Who aren't fucking rep or dem. Gtfo!!!!! Fuck your propaganda bullshit.

As with the WK front. Fake ass people. Get on with your lives. We are trying to better the hobby, even Cunt Cakes. But dumb fucks will call a dude out for white knight and bullshit. And we wonder why girls get away with rates they do, already a dumb bitch, or pimp.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Little Miss Cuntcakes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women