Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 10:13 AM   #46
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default A bit unclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry skye View Post
Based solely upon lack of proper citation corroborating the rules and or procedures to the above stated opinion, I dissent.
SS. I am a bit confused by your statement. Are you suggesting Slave G has access to the ROS and provided LMCC access to Old Yeller’s ROS before it was moved to this forum, or are you suggesting she does not and did not? I was only stating my opinion that there does not appear to be any evidence in this thread that Slave may have done so.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:25 AM   #47
strawberry skye
BANNED

User ID: 362971
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xesaddict View Post
SS. I am a bit confused by your statement. Are you suggesting Slave G has access to the ROS and provided LMCC access to Old Yeller’s ROS before it was moved to this forum, or are you suggesting she does not and did not? I was only stating my opinion that there does not appear to be any evidence in this thread that Slave may have done so.
I dont even know what you were talking about, I was just having myself a poke at all your legal speak and serious, realtime assessment of the matters at hand.

"Your Honor, at 1:22 pm on July the 9th, the defendant was seen online. Coincidentally, the witness for the defense was online as well, and it is our belief that this is when the private information was exchanged. "

"Do you even law, bro?"-- (in my Kale2791 voice)

Dude. Loosen your corset. Have a drink. Relax. It really isn't that serious. Lay off Mokoa- if he wasn't around, this region would be a literal zoo. Go out and have some fun... share a smile and a laugh.

Have a wonderful weekend, Xesaddict, et al

strawberry skye is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:32 AM   #48
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Old Yeller, LMCC didnt say, but Im gonna assume that you had dingleberries.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:50 AM   #49
sprydo12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I’m beginning to wonder if this isn’t a reverse psychology advertisement....Idk any of the involved parties so I don’t have a cat in the fight. That said at first it was a “no” review, that turned into a rebuttal, which turned into a free for all, blog litigation, etc. It has been entertaining so far I’ll admit, then it occurred to me the only way to know the truth was to go see these providers.....hmmmm......I’ll take sides after a visit!

Btw how the fk do I get to see this supposed powder room? Lol
sprydo12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:17 PM   #50
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Default Laugh at myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry skye View Post
I dont even know what you were talking about, I was just having myself a poke at all your legal speak and serious, realtime assessment of the matters at hand.

"Your Honor, at 1:22 pm on July the 9th, the defendant was seen online. Coincidentally, the witness for the defense was online as well, and it is our belief that this is when the private information was exchanged. "

"Do you even law, bro?"-- (in my Kale2791 voice)

Dude. Loosen your corset. Have a drink. Relax. It really isn't that serious. Lay off Mokoa- if he wasn't around, this region would be a literal zoo. Go out and have some fun... share a smile and a laugh.

Have a wonderful weekend, Xesaddict, et al

SS: You’re right. Very little in any of these forums should be taken too seriously, and your post made me chuckle at my own pretension in stating my case about LMCC’s access to ROS. It does chap my ass, though, when a mod, Mokoa this time, excuses a provider for a guidelines violation when he is quick to pounce on a monger’s transgressions, so, no, I will not lay off where any mod is concerned. Besides, aren’t these forums a zoo even with their oversight? Anyway, if I currently did not have a GF I would be tempted to share a smile, a laugh, and a good time BCD this weekend with you. You have a good weekend as well, and GO SPURS GO! They badly need a win against a top tier team like a Golden State.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #51
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprydo12 View Post
Btw how the fk do I get to see this supposed powder room? Lol
Ready to become a Provider?
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:52 PM   #52
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

[Staff edit. M]

I'm so misunderstood.

I've been whipped back into my corner. There is so much I could say but won't, except this...

Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:23 PM   #53
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Damn. This got choppy.
Put me in the camp that says they don't see any ROS exposed by the Tits-n-Wits Lady.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #54
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Idk what the ROS says. I don't care what the ROS says. I'm responding my side based on what review says. As for white knights the only thing anyone's contacted me for is about availability. One member did contact me to question my services or lack of services actually that I offering because of OY review. Which I don't get bc his appt was a rub and tug. I'm not full service. This isn't a big deal. He wasted his own time. 35 min in and he hadn't even taken off his jacket. Thats his bad. I don't ask for money or was gonna accept what he threw down then snatched up. He got mad. That part of what happened I will address him in private about bc It out me in a bad spot and is why I moved away from him and stayed on my phone which was sitting on the charger. As for messing with my phone which is the listed activity, I did keep checking my phone Hoping he'd get a hint, but still he just sat there. I didn't want to be rude so I gave a couple hints. Such as you can get comfortable, set your clothes where ever you'd like, I also made a phone call on speaker to my rw job where he clearly heard conversation. I needed to drop off something but I told that person I could meet him in an hour when I was done there, but ended up agreeing on doing it early morning. Hearing that you would think someone would be like shit let's get started then. I finally said fuck it and mentioned that we needed to get started because I have another scheduled appt soon as well as that I would only have enough time to do the hh instead of the full hr. I'm not going to apologize for anything. Some of you. And I'm going to throw it out at everyone in general, are inconsiderate to others when it comes to time. Its not about clock watching. Its business. We agree to a time and price. 100% of the time that you guys go over, nobody has ever paid for extra time. Many book hh and end up getting the hr but still pay only for hh. If I haven't anybody else scheduled Its whatever. But if I do, that fucks up the next persons time and sometimes costs me the next appt bc of it. I even texted that noon appt and told him I wasn't going to be able to do noon because I had someone there who was moving at the pace of molasses. That I'd probably be stuck with him an extra hour or more. He ended up cancalling. By this time OY was already throwing a tantrum. If he hadn't I would've said never mind I could do the full hour but choose to book another short notice instead. Like I said. I don't cater to no one or am I gonna gas you up. Its business. Plain and simple. As for posting in reviews.. The system allowed me too. It gave the option to reply so I used this option. I told my side as he told his. I'm not disputting or crying about a no review. He's entitled to his opinion as I am to mine. If he felt it was No, cool. I don't care. A few of you are acting like preschoolers "teacher teacher look at lmcc!!' Pointing fingers and projecting onto because they do dirt. Lol others are just funny. y'all talk alot of shit but have never seen me before. The ones that talk the most are the ones who know the least. 2 of you are just straight up Bunny Boilers who worry way to much about what I'm doing. Get off the dick. As for whom I share incalls with is irrelevant to ANY of this thread.

And in advance. Fuck off with any grammer correction, paragraphing, run ons etc

S/O to the newbies and lurkers of the board BTW! This is why I love, prefer and appreciate you guys. Y'all are about your business and out. Thank you for no bitchassness.

The divas and post whores of the board can eat a dick.

I'm done.

*J
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:41 PM   #55
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Damn. This got choppy.
Put me in the camp that says they don't see any ROS exposed by the Tits-n-Wits Lady.
Please riddle me this... how did she know to post a detailed response on the specific issue of wasted time?
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:44 PM   #56
i-town
Valued Poster

After reading this thread, I've decided that her TCB sucks but she has great tits.
i-town is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:35 PM   #57
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-town View Post
After reading this thread, I've decided that her TCB sucks but she has great tits.
Is that why you asked me if I was available today's I'm a row? And thank you.

Faggot.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:38 PM   #58
i-town
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
Is that why you asked me if I was available today's I'm a row? And thank you.

Faggot.
Duh yeah you have great tits. You think it was your personality?

Lesbian
i-town is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:54 PM   #59
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover14 View Post
Wow, so now YOU are accusing me of ghost posting for someone else? This is me, unprompted. I have my own knowledge of LMCC's tendency to waste other people's time. I lost a precious 90 minutes of session fun on a very crowded evening because LMCC didn't give a shit about my time. I watched the process from scary to ready to go out the door while I cooled my heals. Never once was there a sense of urgency or apology. What was supposed to have been a special, private evening turned into quick kiss before having to move on to other obligations. That was an opportunity I won't get back, lost because LMCC didn't care about my time, or anyone else's. Sounds exactly like what Old Yeller was dealing with.

I don't know what issues you are trying to project onto me, but it doesn't matter. I'm no longer trying to schedule with you, When I am rejected twice that tells me all I need to know. Apparently you think I am someone else.

I just want to know if youve ever been [Staff edit. M] In either event get help...or at least stay off the internet.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #60
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
LOL I wasnt late. I was already there. I had a earlier appt you where the one who walked in 5 min after your scheduled time.
I never said you were late. I was five minutes early by my watch, 5 minutes late by yours.

My hair is blue. Just blue.I'm actually 5'2 160. Don't have much ass boob yes butt no.
Butt no? Post a picture of yourself from the side and have a poll. Maybe you can't see it, but that's a big butt!

I kept checking my phone because you where just sitting there. You asked like 20 questions about the fly session, which you somehow tried to invite yourself all bad ass then go on to say it did not accommodate your schedule. You wernt invited to it to begin with lol you also criticised negativly the weight loss of a couple other girls as well as went in to pretty much call them ugly.
You mentioned the fly on the wall sessions in CoEd, so I assumed that they were available to the public, like me. I was kinda interested, but the hot girl wasn't available when I was. You then offered providers. One was a gal with self-identified weight problems who recently lost a lot of weight. Great gal, who I've seen twice. I was concerned about a FUPA because of the weight loss. If I'm gonna watch a pussy being pleased, I'd want it to be a pretty one.
Guess it was insensitive to discuss fat gals with a fat gal. My bad.

Apparently you only fuck ' bad bitches' .
I think I'll go back to them. 130 of them and no hassle. Then there's LMCC...

I don't cater to anyone. You had a scheduled appointment time. This isn't your first rodeo. You walked with Jesus on water surely you know that you've gotta undress and lay on the massage table. I threw out hint after hint yet you still sat there... In long pauses of ackward silence.
Every rodeo I've been to before - 130 on ECCIE - the gal has been able to coax me out of my clothes. I never heard anything like get comfortable, or put your clothes anywhere - you just kept messing with your phone. Messing with your phone and glaring at me is not an invitation to disrobe.
And hey - I'm old, but I never walked on water with Jesus!

I had someone else scheduled after you. You are no more important then the one before or next. You wasted your own time.Im not a clock watcher nor was I about to spend an extra hour - hour and a half rubbing your old ass, predictability for the hour rate.
You know your schedule, I don't. Many gals like to talk before getting nasty, and I've had several gals chat for half an hour before. If you were ready to play, you should have given me a hint.

You threw a temper tantram once i told you you only had time for a hh appt. I had another sceduled at noon. You got mad lol like you where fucking mad lol which is why i moved away from you and stood in the corner texting another how i was about to kick your old ass out. you should've known I'm not gonna gas you like others do. So tuck your bottom lip back in, you'll be alright. Or continue to pout I really could care less. But Next time you want to tell a story, tell the whole story.
Yes, I was kinda pissed that you'd wasted enough time that we couldn't get the session in. You didn't offer half an hour or anything else.

One other thing - I put down the donation when I arrived. I only took it back when it was obvious that nothing was gonna happen.

When it's all said and done, it was just communication and chemistry problems - probably on both ends, depending on your perspective.
OldYeller is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Little Miss Cuntcakes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women