Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2018, 11:03 AM   #16
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What a fucking joke. The MSM will treat it as gospel.
There is actually two books written on the same subject same title just different authors. One is written by Michael Wolff the other is written by Michelle Lewinsky. They are both trash with no truth or substance.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:45 PM   #17
Justgrabeminthebiscuits
BANNED

I am proud to have trump as president.
Justgrabeminthebiscuits is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 08:06 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
There is actually two books written on the same subject same title just different authors. One is written by Michael Wolff the other is written by Michelle Lewinsky. They are both trash with no truth or substance.

Jim

googled: fire & fury lewinsky

amazon had links to it. its not on amazon. looks like that version of the book was delisted.

I have to wonder about this.. why did wolff's book catch fire and lewinsky's book didn't. could it have something do with who they know in the network?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 07:46 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Bogus.

Like you, Bone Collector.

Keep that motor running, boy!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:09 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What a fucking joke. The MSM will treat it as gospel.
But this guys books and docfilms weren't?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:17 AM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
But this guys books and docfilms weren't?
Seriously though, did any major network lift text and quote passage after passage from D'Souza's book as "factual news" the way ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC are presenting Wolff's book as "factual news" without mentioning Wolff's own disclaimer? Friday night, ABC's David Muir lead story was passage after passage from Wolff's book as if everything presented was bona fide fact ... when it's actually certified bullshit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:32 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Seriously though, did any major network lift text and quote passage after passage from D'Souza's book (yes FoxNews) as "factual news" the way ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC are presenting Wolff's book as "factual news" without mentioning Wolff's own disclaimer? Friday night, ABC's David Muir lead story was passage after passage from Wolff's book as if everything presented was bona fide fact ... when it's actually certified bullshit.
CNN, Fox, MSNBC are businesses. They play to their base to make money.

Talk Radio plays to their base and it is dominated by conservatives.

If you'd like to make an argument that there needs to be more Conservative networks and more liberal talk radio hosts....you'd have a point.

My point is that both this book and D'souzs's books are fiction meant to make their author money with callous disregard for the truth.

Trump is not losing his mind. He has always been exactly like he is now. Personally I think that type personality bad for the country but the book is incorrect to try and lead folks to believe that Trump is losing his mind. He is, who he always has been. Someone who cares more about himself and his image than any other thing, including this country.

And during the early GOP primary , many of you knew this fact. Now you seem to think Trump actually cares about this country.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:49 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If they were alive today you would be calling them fake news, Irritable Bowel Hanky.

That’s the entire point.

You bought into the Turd Reich Bullshit Machine. Now you’re waist deep in it.

Time to join a 12-goose step program, Irritable Bowel Hanky!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:53 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Go fuck yourself in your lib-retarded ass, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
CNN, Fox, MSNBC are businesses. They play to their base to make money.

Talk Radio plays to their base and it is dominated by conservatives.

If you'd like to make an argument that there needs to be more Conservative networks and more liberal talk radio hosts....you'd have a point.

My point is that both this book and D'souzs's books are fiction meant to make their author money with callous disregard for the truth.

Trump is not losing his mind. He has always been exactly like he is now. Personally I think that type personality bad for the country but the book is incorrect to try and lead folks to believe that Trump is losing his mind. He is, who he always has been. Someone who cares more about himself and his image than any other thing, including this country.

And during the early GOP primary , many of you knew this fact. Now you seem to think Trump actually cares about this country.

My point is that real news journalists, like Walter Cronkite and Eric Sevareid, would never, ever have aired Wolff's shit as legitimate "news".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 08:54 AM   #25
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
My point is that both this book and D'souza's books are fiction meant to make their author money with callous disregard for the truth.
False equivalence. You didn't read D'Souza's latest book, any more than you read Nassim Taleb's The Black Swan. You're a liar and a phony name-dropping poseur. Give me specific examples where D'Souza showed "callous disregard for the truth" or else STFU.

Of course, dim-retards hate to be reminded of the truth!

Dinesh D'Souza ✔ @DineshDSouza

WHEN THE KLAN HAD POWER: In the 1920s the KKK marched 50,000 men in hoods down 5th Ave in NY--they were headed to the Dem Nat'l Convention

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 10:49 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
False equivalence. You didn't read D'Souza's latest book, any more than you read Nassim Taleb's The Black Swan. You're a liar and a phony name-dropping poseur. Give me specific examples where D'Souza showed "callous disregard for the truth" or else STFU.

Of course, dim-retards hate to be reminded of the truth!
False equivalence??? Worse than reading his book, I saw his movies!

I read Nassim Taleb's The Black Swan when it first came out dicklicker. You act as if that is some hard book.

So you are correct about me not reading D'Souza's latest book. Incorrect about Taleb's book.

Did you see those two crap movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Dinesh D'Souza ✔ @DineshDSouza

WHEN THE KLAN HAD POWER: In the 1920s the KKK marched 50,000 men in hoods down 5th Ave in NY--they were headed to the Dem Nat'l Convention

Yes the Klan was affiliated with the Democrats right up until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Legislation. They then migrated to the GOP where they have been since.

So a portrayal such as the above only works on ignorant racist fucks trying to deny their current racial bias by trying to confuse it with their distant past.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 10:56 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

My point is that real news journalists, like Walter Cronkite and Eric Sevareid, would never, ever have aired Wolff's shit as legitimate "news".
You are correct but I think that you are not taking into account that News has become a business much more so than in the Golden Age of TV when there were only three networks. They did not look at their bottom line like they now do.

Trump puts out more Fake News than all the networks combined including Fox!

It is really a shame.

Most viewers do not have time to really try and figure out what is real and what is truly fake.

So they turn on what they want to hear and either talk radio or Fox News or CNN give it to them.

That is why imho we have a nation full of political idiots....maybe 20% of voting nations knows how to sift through all the bullshit.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 11:35 AM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Yes the Klan was affiliated with the Democrats right up until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Legislation. They then migrated to the GOP where they have been since.
that part is myth. there were a lot of democrats who stayed. only a few actually left for the republican party. most of the segregationist got primaried out. I don't think we have any ex-segregationist in congress now.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:37 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that part is myth. there were a lot of democrats who stayed. only a few actually left for the republican party. most of the segregationist got primaried out. I don't think we have any ex-segregationist in congress now.
It was a slow migration but a migration none the less.

Progressive were the majority make up of the GOP before 1964 and now that political slant is associated with Democrats.

LexusLover is a perfect example. He is from the old southern families who believed segregation was equality! He still fancies himself a Democrat!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:38 PM   #30
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
False equivalence??? Worse than reading his book, I saw his movies!

Another lie! The book you cited above - "The Big Lie" - hasn't even been made into a movie yet.

Hahahaha... the myth of the BIG SWITCH, right? Unfortunately for you, Dinesh already exposed that self-serving dimotard myth intended to cover up the party's long and deep racist history!
By the way, snitchfuck, you would have to look long and hard to find even 5-10,000 klan members left in the USA. They didn't "migrate"... they died out... as dimotards!

Let's run the tape one more time, for snitchy... start @ 32:30 to see where Dinesh debunks the myth of the BIG SWITCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SStdawtYFA
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women