Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2017, 12:54 PM   #46
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threshold View Post
Cool.......... I got Jessica a little tipsy for ya! LOL.......

Thresh i believe the lady in question is from shreveport if not she travels here ,which is where im at now and i heard some things dont believe the lady deserves this IMO
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 02:04 PM   #47
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Thresh i believe the lady in question is from shreveport if not she travels here ,which is where im at now and i heard some things dont believe the lady deserves this IMO
She doesn’t. Have seen her and she is a nice lady.
DoubleEagle is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 07:21 PM   #48
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
She may/may not deserve this, but the OP of this thread deserves to be ridiculed some more for his butthurtness.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 03:25 PM   #49
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
She may/may not deserve this, but the OP of this thread deserves to be ridiculed some more for his butthurtness.
Could not agree more so much that this post deserves a taint pic!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleEagle View Post
She doesn’t. Have seen her and she is a nice lady.

Never met her but just returned from Shreveport/Bossier i also pm'd her for ref check,need less to say i've heard a little of what happened and he an idiot, she nice lady through pm and popular in that area....silly tard!!!
Old 12-21-2017, 06:58 PM   #50
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Could not agree more so much that this post deserves a taint pic!!!
Uhhhhh ... what about your taint in a photo?
Old 12-21-2017, 07:08 PM   #51
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Uhhhhh ... what about your taint in a photo?
Well now pyramider i didn't say MY TAINT,does im a bit tainted count? Didn't think so maybe one day ill surprise you,but until then i guess something you could look forward to ....something tells me you've seen plenty taint,B-dub put up a great taint pic or tried...

Lots of love and Merry X-mas

Cm...
Old 12-21-2017, 11:22 PM   #52
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

self alert lol. only in the hobby..

she's still a pass for me. why risk it when so many hotties have good tcb n A+ action bcd..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:41 AM   #53
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Well now pyramider i didn't say MY TAINT,does im a bit tainted count? Didn't think so maybe one day ill surprise you,but until then i guess something you could look forward to ....something tells me you've seen plenty taint,B-dub put up a great taint pic or tried...

Lots of love and Merry X-mas

Cm...

Taint photos are a lot like my 1.3" of dangling death ... you always need more to satisfy. So post some taint for tebowmas.
Old 12-22-2017, 06:41 AM   #54
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
self alert lol. only in the hobby..

she's still a pass for me. why risk it when so many hotties have good tcb n A+ action bcd..
Huh?....??
Old 12-22-2017, 06:49 AM   #55
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Taint photos are a lot like my 1.3" of dangling death ... you always need more to satisfy. So post some taint for tebowmas.
I have heard about your 1.3" of dangling death i've been around long enough haha,You may have a xmas pic coming .....
Patients is key pyramider patients
Old 12-26-2017, 06:31 AM   #56
Need4Deed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Well, it appears that not responding is not the way to go on Eccie.

Being the newbie here, I'm still learning about the Eccie dynamic and etiquette. All of you here have history with each other, so there is an undeniable camaraderie which I envy.

In my effort to become part of the Eccie community, I have made a few newbie mistakes, for which I apologize. In regard to my unfortunate handling of this Meredith Smith case, I mistakenly took the suggestion of an individual I've only known a short period here on Eccie to post in multiple cities. I was a buffoon for doing so! The fault is mine for trusting someone I knew little of...and for posting the way I did. I apologize to the community and I apologize to Ms. Smith.

My ignorance of the Eccie norms has not been helpful. I do not blame those of you for looking out for the community for what you "perceived" as a problem member. It is my fault that I gave that perception.

I am one of the nicest gentleman you would ever meet. I don't know if it's possible to recover from the misperceptions I've cast due to my unfamiliarity with Eccie interactions, but if allowed I would like to prove my worth and reputation to the community. I'm still learning and open to whatever suggestions you or anyone may have. If you all will allow me to make this a learning experience and grow from it, that would be greatly appreciated.

I wish you all Happy Holidays.
Need4Deed is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 07:07 AM   #57
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Remember there are a lot of personalities here. You will always piss off somebody.

Appreciate your post to original thread.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 05:33 PM   #58
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need4Deed View Post
Well, it appears that not responding is not the way to go on Eccie.

Being the newbie here, I'm still learning about the Eccie dynamic and etiquette. All of you here have history with each other, so there is an undeniable camaraderie which I envy.

In my effort to become part of the Eccie community, I have made a few newbie mistakes, for which I apologize. In regard to my unfortunate handling of this Meredith Smith case, I mistakenly took the suggestion of an individual I've only known a short period here on Eccie to post in multiple cities. I was a buffoon for doing so! The fault is mine for trusting someone I knew little of...and for posting the way I did. I apologize to the community and I apologize to Ms. Smith.

My ignorance of the Eccie norms has not been helpful. I do not blame those of you for looking out for the community for what you "perceived" as a problem member. It is my fault that I gave that perception.

I am one of the nicest gentleman you would ever meet. I don't know if it's possible to recover from the misperceptions I've cast due to my unfamiliarity with Eccie interactions, but if allowed I would like to prove my worth and reputation to the community. I'm still learning and open to whatever suggestions you or anyone may have. If you all will allow me to make this a learning experience and grow from it, that would be greatly appreciated.

I wish you all Happy Holidays.
First off, lemme piss off G.S. check.

2nd: dont sweat it. ur original post was a psa. so you went a little overboard. oh well, life will go on..

the hobby has all these unwritten rules. if you keep ur eyes open, you'll figure em out soon enough..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:40 PM   #59
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

^^^^ cute.

And the op should post using larger fonts and more colors.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 06:46 PM   #60
pxmcc
BANNED

^^lol..
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women