Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160969
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2017, 08:07 AM   #1306
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hey guys idk if you know this but apparently if you’re in government you have executive privilege. I mean that’s what I was just told because I want to have it both ways. I mean I thought that executive privilege had to be asserted by the President and those in his executive branch. Ergo, if you’re part of a transition team and your president elect hasn’t taken the oath of office… you don’t have executive privilege. One president at a time. Now you can still work for the government and use secure government devices, you know like plenty of people who work in government but not the executive. And when the agency you are using those devices from tells y’all that they will work with any law enforcement if they are asked, you are warned that your devices and it’s contents are subject to that policy. If you’re too dumb to get that part that’s on you. But you can’t later cry foul because you’re own appointee followed the rules.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:35 AM   #1307
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Why didn't the awesome legal team of Trump go straight to the courts to argue their case?

More signs of guilt: Trump's campaign was warned about Russia, and said nothing.
In the summer of 2016, the FBI was already investigating “pervasive connections” between Trump and the Russians:
https://www.salon.com/2017/12/19/mor...-said-nothing/

He was warned. He was given an explanation. Nevertheless, he persisted.
They were told to report contacts and they set up meetings instead.
I don't even understand how his supporters can think there was nothing shady about the way they behaved. They were told by the FBI to immediately report any contact from Russians and instead they had dozens of contacts and meetings with Russians which they then later lied about and said they had no contacts with Russians. How is that not suspicious?! This thing where people do mental gymnastics to excuse anything Trump and his bozo team do is some fucked up shit.
I find it cute you get your political news from Salon!
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 11:32 AM   #1308
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Better call Mueller!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:41 PM   #1309
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Hey guys idk if you know this but apparently if you’re in government you have executive privilege. I mean that’s what I was just told because I want to have it both ways. I mean I thought that executive privilege had to be asserted by the President and those in his executive branch. Ergo, if you’re part of a transition team and your president elect hasn’t taken the oath of office... you don’t have executive privilege. One president at a time. Now you can still work for the government and use secure government devices, you know like plenty of people who work in government but not the executive. And when the agency you are using those devices from tells y’all that they will work with any law enforcement if they are asked, you are warned that your devices and it’s (sic) contents are subject to that policy. If you’re too dumb to get that part that’s on you. But you can’t later cry foul because you’re (sic) own appointee followed the rules.
Awww millsy, c'mon you can do better than that. You're just trying to get the last word in by regurgitating the same arguments I already refuted. Did you read Kory Langhofer's letter? I provided the link. He's not focusing on the executive privilege argument - in fact, he undercuts it by emphasizing all the reasons why the transition team is NOT part of the government and is instead set up as a private, non-profit 501(c)(4) organization! The privilege that he is more concerned about is the attorney-client privilege. It has been violated by Mueller's team. The emails they surreptitiously stole from the GSA are full of discussions with attorneys. Every lawyer on the planet knows you have an obligation to inform the other side and return such material immediately upon receiving it. Mueller didn't do that and you can't defend him.

As for those GSA IT forms, Langhofer isn't arguing that Mueller has no right to see the emails. He's saying any law enforcement request for them needs to follow long-established rules. No transition team member signed anything waiving their right to attorney-client privilege. Yet Mueller has egregiously violated it. Moreover, he did so in direct breach of an understanding that had been reached among all the parties under the auspices of the GSA Legal Counsel (read the letter!). And he did it because the GSA Legal Counsel became sick (he has since passed away) and Mueller knew he could get away with doing an end-run around the guy! How fucking slimy is that???

I wasn't going to jump in on this issue. However, when I saw you prattling as if you knew what you were talking about, I looked more closely at what actually happened. I'm glad I did, because it's very damning for Mueller and it proves you don't know what you're talking about, as usual.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:49 PM   #1310
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Yup!
“Office of the President-elect staff members will be required to individually sign and accept [government furnished] laptop and Smartphone while accepting IT Rules of Behavior to safeguard the assets and the integrity of the network infrastructure.”
Those rules of behavior include a privacy waiver, which notes that, “Users have no expectation of privacy on GSA IT resources since all activities are subject to monitoring.”
You can read the Memorandum of Understanding and the GSA’s Rules of Behavior that the Trumpsters signed below:
https://www.scribd.com/document/3674...GSA#from_embed
While we are talking about a "government" entity, rules of simple common sense apply. Privileged conversations are still privileged and as President elect, that bucket of privileged grows exponentially. Ya just can't be trotting out any all conversations between Heads of State.

On the upside; It remains heart warming that the Hildabeast did NOT have to sign that particular agreement and was NOT able to form a President Elect team. That remains in my prayers of thanks everyday.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:54 PM   #1311
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
So your brilliant idea is that Mike Flynn was a total nincompoop for lieing to the FBI about his conversation with the Ruskie ambassador over a non-secure line during the transition, i.e. after TRUMP was elected. Right?

Hmmm... I wonder how someone with 20+ years of counter-intellegence training would be so careless about using an open line? Or was he?

The problem with liberals is that they always play checkers during a game of 3 dimensional chess. Ya just can't fix stupid.

Yup!
“Office of the President-elect staff members will be required to individually sign and accept [government furnished] laptop and Smartphone while accepting IT Rules of Behavior to safeguard the assets and the integrity,
blah, blah, blah...

Kind of skipped pretty high over your noodle, eh?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 12:55 PM   #1312
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Why didn't the awesome legal team of Trump go straight to the courts to argue their case?
Who says they won't? And even if they don't, you don't know the reason. You're just assuming it means they don't have a strong case. However, they may decide the damage to their attorney-client privilege is already done, so what's the point of getting the emails back now? Or they may decide to wait and use the "fruit of the poisonous tree" argument to get everything thrown out later.

Personally, I hope it DOES go to court at some point, because it's important for FUTURE Presidential transition teams to know the rules. We all know when the next crooked libtard President gets elected, you'll be making the opposite argument. The end always justifies the means for you assholes!

You proved it by your inability to answer this simple question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Do you think it's fair, legal, or constitutional for one side (in any litigation) to know everything the other side has been privately discussing with their attorneys?
Old 12-19-2017, 02:10 PM   #1313
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Boy I tell you people should maybe look at what they respond to you with. Talking about arguments they never made with you. Assuming that you look at their every word like they do with you. Not realizing that you aren't obsessed with them the way they are with you. It's sad and scary how obsessed some weird/lonely people can be with people they've never met. Those people have no one in their real lives and so they need the attention from someone who clearly doesn't care to communicate with them.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:12 PM   #1314
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Boy I tell you people should maybe look at what they respond to you with. Talking about arguments they never made with you. Assuming that you look at their every word like they do with you. Not realizing that you aren't obsessed with them the way they are with you. It's sad and scary how obsessed some weird/lonely people can be with people they've never met. Those people have no one in their real lives and so they need the attention from someone who clearly doesn't care to communicate with them.
Thanks, millsy!

Some people are so obsessed with this forum that, after being banned for outing a provider, they re-register on the same day under a new handle so they can keep posting!

But you're right, millsy... I'm obsessed too. I'm obsessed with correcting libtard bullshit. If you stop spewing it, I'll stop correcting it. And you can stop pretending to ignore me because you know your cheap talking points are no match for my superior arguments.

Thanks again... for showing everyone you don't know what you're talking about!
Old 12-20-2017, 04:37 AM   #1315
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Thanks, millsy!
you don't know what you're talking about!
No truer words...

It does my heart good to know President Trump pisses them off so much.

I LMAO every day!

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 07:29 AM   #1316
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

What's obsession?

Besides constantly trying to talk to someone who has no interests in talking to you.

Also posting in a forum in not only a different city but a different state. Why? Because some other guy you don't personally know and are obsessed is posting there and you have to interact with them.

And every time you become obsessed with someone and constantly try to interact with them, you claim you are doing it to combat liberals. Why don't you run for office? Or start a website. If you're so superior to liberals and are so smart it shouldn't be that hard to do one of those things. Are there not liberals in the Pennsylvania forums or in Pennsylvania period. It seems that you just want to talk to guys on a board all day. Obsession like that, you need help.
Old 12-20-2017, 08:34 AM   #1317
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Again -- boom there it is.
Millsy has a very short memory and likes to accuse others of what he himself does.

Quote:
Thanks, millsy!

Some people are so obsessed with this forum that, after being banned for outing a provider, they re-register on the same day under a new handle so they can keep posting!

But you're right, millsy... I'm obsessed too. I'm obsessed with correcting libtard bullshit. If you stop spewing it, I'll stop correcting it. And you can stop pretending to ignore me because you know your cheap talking points are no match for my superior arguments.

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 08:38 AM   #1318
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Thanks, millsy!

Are you done making an ass out of yourself in the Austin forum, Junior?

You’ve managed to spread your brand of Pissburg poison all over our fair city.

Do you have a thing going on with the Ancient Ellen?

Then get the hell outta here.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 08:52 AM   #1319
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are you done making an ass out of yourself in the Austin forum, Junior?

You’ve managed to spread your brand of Pissburg poison all over our fair city.

Do you have a thing going on with the Ancient Ellen?

Then get the hell outta here.

No he can't stop coming to this forum because he is obsessed with men who are in the Austin Forum so he has to come over here to interact with them because he would be lost without it.

And it's funny because I believe that old hag offered him a good time if he visited and he didn't accept. Even he didn't want to see her. He's stupid but he ain't blind.
Old 12-20-2017, 09:07 AM   #1320
Observing
Valued Poster

Watch two Fox News hosts nail their own network for lying about Russia probe.
Fox News host Shepard Smith and judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano just dropped a truth-bomb on their colleagues: "The president is in the line of fire."
https://shareblue.com/watch-two-fox-...-russia-probe/

Watching people on Fox actually tell the truth is so much more powerful because it's in a sea of bullshit. The loneliest of islands.
The tax bill is almost passed. Prepare for the wholesale distancing to begin. Trump has outlived his usefulness. Can you imagine how apoplectic he is going to be when FOX starts dumping on him?
Observing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women