Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2017, 02:00 PM   #1
Guest030618-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 364753
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Visiting -any advice?

I've been contemplating visiting for awhile. I've had many requests to visit so I apologize for the delay of considering visiting. Im not visiting for financial reasons or to hobby, but I have never explored or ventured the city of Dallas and don't want to lose out on income if I do visit for fun.

So before I decide to make it a trip...

1.) How are the guys in Dallas? Are they respectful? Are they one-timers or ones looking for a good ATF/genuine long-term friendship-connection.

2.) Where are very safe, sophisticated places to hobby that are places within walking distance (or a close driving distance) to the fun spots?

3.) Any advice as a visitor whether it's general or hobby-related?

I'm sure these questions were asked before and i apologize if it's a repeat thread. I just can't find them. Thank you to any and all for helping Excited to plan a visit soon!

XOXO,

Leia Vera
Guest030618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:22 PM   #2
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

1, Dallas guys love to low ball you.(Pardon the pun, not intended as Tea Bag reference). We have a plethora(over 700 providers on ECCIE alone, not to mention BP, CL, and other sites in constant battle & fuckery for our $$$$. Not too many are looking for an Austin ATF or make long lasting friendship. It's more a here's my money, suck it, fucking, move it. Competition is fierce and the guys know it. Black Friday weekend then Christmas is upon us and the guys and gals know deals are to be had.

2. DFW is a large area. Any place can be safe and/or dangerous and not too many places to go have fun in walking distance from the normal Hooker filled hotels. Unless they have Hooker Party Pillow Fights.

3.General or Hobby related? You might ask in the Ladies areas. They may give you better advice.

4. See item 3.

It's hit or miss on whether you win or lose $ coming here. Choose your location wisely.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 04:33 PM   #3
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

If your primary reason to visit is not hobby related, downtown Fort Worth is probably the best place to stay with lots of things to do within walking distance. Downtown dallas is getting better in this regard, too. Also, you have the light rail system that can take you places.

Neither is ideal for the hobby, but clients can be had.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:31 PM   #4
Guest030618-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 364753
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the very honest answers. It's not what I expected as I have regulars who visit Austin from Dallas often and they're amazing but it's great insight that I appreciate.

Hopefully there are some people in Dallas looking for a niche I think it's horrible when a culture has a very "disposable" mindset. People should never be or feel disposable but should be valued and appreciated on both ends of the spectrum. Yes it's the hobby but it's how you handle it and who you choose to see. I guess it's always worth a shot.

Happy Holidays darlings!
Guest030618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 12:00 AM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia Vera
Im not visiting for financial reasons or to hobby, but I have never explored or ventured the city of Dallas and don't want to lose out on income if I do visit for fun.
if you're not visiting for financial reasons or to hobby and only visiting for fun, then why does anything else matter? by visiting here you're missing out on income in austin? either stay home & have fun or stay home & work ... or visit & have fun or visit & work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia Vera
1.) How are the guys in Dallas? Are they respectful? Are they one-timers or ones looking for a good ATF/genuine long-term friendship-connection.
===>pmd: i'd say that, just as in austin, there are great guys here who value very intimate and/or multi-encounters. and there are wham-bam one-timers. and most everything in between. just like us clients, research helps providers find the kind of clients they want to have.

2.) Where are very safe, sophisticated places to hobby that are places within walking distance (or a close driving distance) to the fun spots?
===>pmd: ritz carlton in uptown, the W near victiry park, intercontinental in addison, etc. regardless of where you stay, transportation will help you get around & be safe.

3.) Any advice as a visitor whether it's general or hobby-related?
===>pmd: looking for arts, plays, live music, jazz, shopping, history, ?????
should you decide to cum visit our fair city, dallas is a great city w/ lots to offer.
even intimate and sexual attractions. :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:11 AM   #6
TheShocka
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Id def meet you if you come, shoot me a PM if you indeed do
TheShocka is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:31 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Uptown Dallas has cool joints to hitt in he evening....enjoy your stay!

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/re...ars-in-dallas/
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 10:24 AM   #8
RamTheJam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Late poster..
I'd say "Keep it Weird" in Dallas, but that catchy phrase wouldn't fly there. Keep it Krazy would be more on point. Recommends: Stay DTown by the Dallas Market Center and check out Si Lom or 18th & Vine BBQ restaurants while there. Plus you'd be close to the various nearby pubs, if that's your thing. Sometimes the Market itself is cool if there is a big event / seasonal showing.
RamTheJam is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women