Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2017, 08:36 PM   #571
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodark13 View Post
Your orange boyfriend
Careful. There are those around who will drop the 'racist' bomb on ya when you judge someone by color.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #572
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Just for fun, why don't you, or anyone else, define a "liberal". I consider myself slightly left of center.
Oh, you're a lib alright. There are just degrees of stupidity. That's all.

The ones that deny the NFL is in deep shit are a special kind of stupid.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:41 PM   #573
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I honestly don’t believe it’ll be necessary; it’s much more like that he’ll cause a 25th Amendment crisis by fleeing to a country that doesn’t have an extradition treaty with the US the night before his criminal indictment is handed down.
What "criminal indictment"? You mean articles of impeachment? I thought you said you knew the Constitution?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #574
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What "criminal indictment"? You mean articles of impeachment? I thought you said you knew the Constitution?
The articles will come eventually, for him be tried in absentia. Before that, other charges will be filed. It won’t matter, he’ll be thousands of miles away, laughing at how he had all of you poor saps hoodwinked.
zerodark13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:22 PM   #575
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The articles will come eventually, for him be tried in absentia. Before that, other charges will be filed. It won’t matter, he’ll be thousands of miles away, laughing at how he had all of you poor saps hoodwinked.
No, you idiot. Under the Constitution, impeachment would have to come first, not afterwards. Once a POTUS is out of office, then he becomes a private citizen again and, as such, is subject to normal civil and/or criminal proceedings. But you can't "criminally indict" a sitting POTUS.

The idea of Trump ever fleeing the country is just another silly, hyterical libtard fantasy. Is that all you got?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:26 AM   #576
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
No, you idiot. Under the Constitution, impeachment would have to come first, not afterwards. Once a POTUS is out of office, then he becomes a private citizen again and, as such, is subject to normal civil and/or criminal proceedings. But you can't "criminally indict" a sitting POTUS.

The idea of Trump ever fleeing the country is just another silly, hyterical libtard fantasy. Is that all you got?
Trump will probably die of old age before Mueller finds any incriminating evidence on him.
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:58 AM   #577
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

https://youtu.be/PgGc9Iyqyp0

I love these girls.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:37 AM   #578
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
https://youtu.be/PgGc9Iyqyp0

I love these girls.
Boy oh boy. Those two are a joke. They made no sense in the video. Just talking out of their ass. And people like you say see these two black women agree with us. Yeah they have the extreme minority view of a minority population. I mean this video was so inaccurate on all the things they are trying to say. Talking about if you have a job dressing in a suit it’s not about your personal life. When Kaepernick’s job, he didn’t wear suits. And there actually wasn’t any rules at his job that prevented him from doing what he did.Which is why others are doing it. Then the nonsense about boycotting Victoria Secret? And talking about him being a millionaire, how is he oppressed? They voted for Donald Trump… Lol a “billionaire” who was talking about the troubles of working class people… How do you square that? Lebron James is a millionaire and one of the most popular athletes in the world, didn’t stop his gate from having the n-word painted on it. Being famous/wealthy doesn’t stop African Americans from being treated like lesser. And they talk about him needing to go into those oppressed communities to do something.. which he has done. He took a million to the black communities. He gave out free suits for job interviews. Ifyou’re going to try to attack a person’s character and their deeds, at least have the facts right. Kaepernick will probably never play football again.. but he will go down as a social justice warrior. Which is why he was named GQ’s Citizen of the Year. Yeah he’s hurting so much. These two women are jokes and stage props for Trump people needing some who looks like me to share they viewpoints.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:41 AM   #579
zerodark13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

Can the President Be Indicted? A Long-Hidden Legal Memo Says Yes - https://nytimes.com/2017/07/22/us/po...tarr-memo.html

Your move, princess.
zerodark13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:05 PM   #580
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok how about this one
https://youtu.be/lwfvRbAK2IM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Boy oh boy. Those two are a joke. They made no sense in the video. Just talking out of their ass. And people like you say see these two black women agree with us. Yeah they have the extreme minority view of a minority population. I mean this video was so inaccurate on all the things they are trying to say. Talking about if you have a job dressing in a suit it’s not about your personal life. When Kaepernick’s job, he didn’t wear suits. And there actually wasn’t any rules at his job that prevented him from doing what he did.Which is why others are doing it. Then the nonsense about boycotting Victoria Secret? And talking about him being a millionaire, how is he oppressed? They voted for Donald Trump… Lol a “billionaire” who was talking about the troubles of working class people… How do you square that? Lebron James is a millionaire and one of the most popular athletes in the world, didn’t stop his gate from having the n-word painted on it. Being famous/wealthy doesn’t stop African Americans from being treated like lesser. And they talk about him needing to go into those oppressed communities to do something.. which he has done. He took a million to the black communities. He gave out free suits for job interviews. Ifyou’re going to try to attack a person’s character and their deeds, at least have the facts right. Kaepernick will probably never play football again.. but he will go down as a social justice warrior. Which is why he was named GQ’s Citizen of the Year. Yeah he’s hurting so much. These two women are jokes and stage props for Trump people needing some who looks like me to share they viewpoints.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:06 PM   #581
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok how about this one
https://youtu.be/lwfvRbAK2IM
Well at least this guy doesn’t come off as a joke. But he makes horrible arguments also. Just like the other video, you have someone talking about millionaires not understanding the issues of the average person. Again, you can’t seriously make this argument if you voted for a “billionaire” who purported to understand the plight of the working class. If Trump can be that voice for the working class, why can’t an African American athlete do the same for our communities? Because it being rich never prevents you from being black. And that’s why cops, employers and the general public see first.

Next this guy brings up religion which is hilarious. Trump cheated on his wife, lies routinely and worships wealth. A man with a golden palace in the sky shouldn’t be defended with religion.

Next he talks about Lebron James, who I guarantee you knows more about being an average American than a guy like Trump who grew up rich. He also gets the black experience too.

The he moves to the favorite of people who can’t defend cops killing blacks. Why aren’t African Americans talking about black on black crime… Something we talk about daily in our communities and something we are actively trying to combat. Also that BS argument just omits the fact that it’s scientifically it’s proximity that effects who kills who. Black people tend to kill black people. White people tend white people. Yet you never hear what all these white men killing innocent children. You know like with Sandy Hook, or in Vegas, or at a church in Texas. Furthermore, him comparing black on black crime to cops killing black people is asinine. Cops are killing people they are suppose to protect. They are killing black people, who are lower percentage of the population, at a higher rate than other races with a higher percentage of the population. For example, here in Lubbock, a white student killed a cop and fled. They found drug paraphernalia at his place. Yet somehow that kid was able to walk into a station and survive. Odds are if he’s black it doesn’t end that way.

The best thing about this video is that this guy makes the point for players. He talks about being a small business owner since he was 20 and driving nice cars. Then admits that cops have pulled him over at gunpoint. He even admits to randomly being handcuffed in a case of mistaken identity. Things that you don’t really hear about with white citizens. He then insinuates that those people being killed aren’t complying. When we saw video of a guy killed while complying.

The video loses it again when he talks about real/average Americans are the ones that voted for Trump. That’s utter bullshit. If you want to say that, go ahead but have the decency to put white in front of that. Real/average African Americans didn’t vote for Trump. Nor did Hispanic voters. Furthermore saying the people are on the side with Trump is false too. Sure some people are but it’s not most. And again saying Trump is for the people and by the people. Trump isn’t for the people. And he forgot that by the “white” people.

So yeah the guy in the video was less of a joke but not really saying anything that is substantial to the people who look like me who I know and ones I’ve heard speak out.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:31 PM   #582
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok-what I am hearing in this is--that Black Republicans who
do not agree with the what the players are doing are ---wrong?
Also, people who are rich and have sinned can't be redeemed?
No one who is Hispanic voted for Trump? And if they did than they aren't "real Hispanic"?

Well, thanks for watching the video. Goodness, there is such a divide here but at least we are talking-that's why I'm asking these questions.

Quote:
Well at least this guy doesn’t come off as a joke. But he makes horrible arguments also. Just like the other video, you have someone talking about millionaires not understanding the issues of the average person. Again, you can’t seriously make this argument if you voted for a “billionaire” who purported to understand the plight of the working class. If Trump can be that voice for the working class, why can’t an African American athlete do the same for our communities? Because it being rich never prevents you from being black. And that’s why cops, employers and the general public see first.

Next this guy brings up religion which is hilarious. Trump cheated on his wife, lies routinely and worships wealth. A man with a golden palace in the sky shouldn’t be defended with religion.

Next he talks about Lebron James, who I guarantee you knows more about being an average American than a guy like Trump who grew up rich. He also gets the black experience too.

The he moves to the favorite of people who can’t defend cops killing blacks. Why aren’t African Americans talking about black on black crime… Something we talk about daily in our communities and something we are actively trying to combat. Also that BS argument just omits the fact that it’s scientifically it’s proximity that effects who kills who. Black people tend to kill black people. White people tend white people. Yet you never hear what all these white men killing innocent children. You know like with Sandy Hook, or in Vegas, or at a church in Texas. Furthermore, him comparing black on black crime to cops killing black people is asinine. Cops are killing people they are suppose to protect. They are killing black people, who are lower percentage of the population, at a higher rate than other races with a higher percentage of the population. For example, here in Lubbock, a white student killed a cop and fled. They found drug paraphernalia at his place. Yet somehow that kid was able to walk into a station and survive. Odds are if he’s black it doesn’t end that way.

The best thing about this video is that this guy makes the point for players. He talks about being a small business owner since he was 20 and driving nice cars. Then admits that cops have pulled him over at gunpoint. He even admits to randomly being handcuffed in a case of mistaken identity. Things that you don’t really hear about with white citizens. He then insinuates that those people being killed aren’t complying. When we saw video of a guy killed while complying.

The video loses it again when he talks about real/average Americans are the ones that voted for Trump. That’s utter bullshit. If you want to say that, go ahead but have the decency to put white in front of that. Real/average African Americans didn’t vote for Trump. Nor did Hispanic voters. Furthermore saying the people are on the side with Trump is false too. Sure some people are but it’s not most. And again saying Trump is for the people and by the people. Trump isn’t for the people. And he forgot that by the “white” people.

So yeah the guy in the video was less of a joke but not really saying anything that is substantial to the people who look like me who I know and ones I’ve heard speak out.
Old 11-13-2017, 06:50 PM   #583
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok-what I am hearing in this is--that Black Republicans who
do not agree with the what the players are doing are ---wrong?
Also, people who are rich and have sinned can't be redeemed?
No one who is Hispanic voted for Trump? And if they did than they aren't "real Hispanic"?

Well, thanks for watching the video. Goodness, there is such a divide here but at least we are talking-that's why I'm asking these questions.

We are talking but you just made statements you insinuated I made.

The black Republicans who don't agree with the players don't represent the majority opinion of African Americans in this country. They are free to share their opinion but it's insulting to then take that opinion and use it as some proof that your stance on the subject is validate by their opinion.

People who are rich and have sinned can be forgiven. The Bible teaches that. But someone using religion to defend someone who is still lying and worshiping wealth isn't being honest about things. And people who keep trying out that these athletes are millionaires, what do they know... they are the same people who voted for a billionaire who said he understand working class voters. That's hypocrisy at its finest to say the black athlete who probably grew up in tough conditions and had to deal with the injustice doesn't understand the people they are fighting for. But a billionaire who grew up rich does understand people living paycheck to paycheck.

And I never said that no Hispanic voted for Trump. That's idiotic to think. And the real/average weren't my words.. those were the words of the guy in the video. And they were wrong because as I said, there are African Americans who are real/average Americans and we overwhelmingly were against Trump. So it does a disservice to say that, unless you are saying that we aren't real Americans.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:15 PM   #584
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, of course I'm not saying that.

Quote:
We are talking but you just made statements you insinuated I made.

The black Republicans who don't agree with the players don't represent the majority opinion of African Americans in this country. They are free to share their opinion but it's insulting to then take that opinion and use it as some proof that your stance on the subject is validate by their opinion.

People who are rich and have sinned can be forgiven. The Bible teaches that. But someone using religion to defend someone who is still lying and worshiping wealth isn't being honest about things. And people who keep trying out that these athletes are millionaires, what do they know... they are the same people who voted for a billionaire who said he understand working class voters. That's hypocrisy at its finest to say the black athlete who probably grew up in tough conditions and had to deal with the injustice doesn't understand the people they are fighting for. But a billionaire who grew up rich does understand people living paycheck to paycheck.

And I never said that no Hispanic voted for Trump. That's idiotic to think. And the real/average weren't my words.. those were the words of the guy in the video. And they were wrong because as I said, there are African Americans who are real/average Americans and we overwhelmingly were against Trump. So it does a disservice to say that, unless you are saying that we aren't real Americans.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:29 PM   #585
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, of course I'm not saying that.
Ok cool. So you can see why a statement saying real/average Americans voted for Trump is misleading. Because that either omits our votes or the statement is false without a qualifier.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women