Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2017, 04:34 PM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
+1 he also got his fat-ass handed to him by HFC
HFC is a gay deserter living in Canada , exactly who Trump was describing about posting from the basement.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 04:40 PM   #92
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
HFC is a gay deserter living in Canada , exactly who Trump was describing about posting from the basement.
Oh I forgot HFC made you look like a chump
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 04:55 PM   #93
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WTF

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=13
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1993541
This ass clown has gone out of the forum to stalk me. You know me well enough to know I own my words. Me calling him Fat Bastard is nothing compared to his actions towards me. I haven't gone out of this forum. I'm not that big of a pussy.
Oh yeah we have this thread also where he describes himself
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1989726
I haven't left this forum to fuck him like he has me. But maybe some day I might scratch that itch.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 04:56 PM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh I forgot HFC made you look like a chump

And if I'd let him suck my peepee like he wanted, he'd made me look gay too!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 05:06 PM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=13
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1993541
This ass clown has gone out of the forum to stalk me. You know me well enough to know I own my words. Me calling him Fat Bastard is nothing compared to his actions towards me. I haven't gone out of this forum. I'm not that big of a pussy.
Oh yeah we have this thread also where he describes himself
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1989726
I haven't left this forum to fuck him like he has me. But maybe some day I might scratch that itch.
And I think it bullshit for him to do that!

Just quit calling him fat. Call him Don "Luke" Corleone

The Mods should point him for doing so, like SoulM pointed LexusLover for stalking me around! I think LexyLover is still pouting about those points!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 05:31 PM   #96
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

The Mods should point him for doing so, like SoulM pointed LexusLover for stalking me around! I think LexyLover is still pouting about those points!
Don "Luke" Corleone It is. Lets see how well he likes his new name.
Better watch out he will go after because you have no reviews. You know important they are to him.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 05:45 PM   #97
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Next, one can not really prove they are a vet without revealing personal information.
Bullshit... HFC made it easy for him over in the "our girl Condalisa" thread... all he had to do is answer a few simple questions mano e mano, veteran to serviceman, and provide a general idea of the nature of his military experience without revealing personal details. HFC threw down the gauntlet and Lubed WhinyAss fled like a cockroach caught in a flashlight beam! If I was a veteran, I would be infuriated to have everyone doubt me and mock me. I would go out of my way to prove them wrong and make them apologize, without outing myself. Lubed WhinyAss is obviously lying. He fits HFC's psychological profile for stolen valor poseurs. He knows he can't pass HFC's tests. The fat fuck deserves everything we throw at him. He is stolen valor sewer scum. You know it, I know it, he knows it!

And the fact that you keep defending him tells us you are either arguing in bad faith or completely clueless about his psychological profile. LubedAss craves attention - ANY kind of attention, good or bad. He provokes real veterans into attacking his obvious lies because it's all about him. Deep down, the LAST thing he wants is for us to stop the cyber-bullying. He THRIVES on it! If it truly bothered him, he wouldn't keep coming back for more!

You're a lib-retarded liar when you even try to defend the phony obese braggadocious POS. It's not about us... it's about HIM, his deep-seated misogyny, and his endless, pitiful primal scream for attention!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:31 PM   #98
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
+1 he also got his fat-ass handed to him by HFC
And dropped about 50 pounds of shit in his Depends when Av8R asked him for a meeting on Thursday at 6 pm for a " face-to-face " discussion over his time as " seArgent-in-charge " of burning honey buckets ! He had to think fast to come up with some way to slink out of that situation, or the truth about his stolen valor would be exposed !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:40 PM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
[SIZE="3"If I was a veteran, I would be infuriated to have everyone doubt me and mock me. I would go out of my way to prove them wrong and make them apologize, without outing

LubedAss craves attention - ANY kind of attention, good or bad. He provokes real veterans into attacking his obvious lies because it's all about him. ![/SIZE]
Real Veterans do not argue about this shit on a hooker board. The real Vets are shaking their heads at the stupidity. ..

Next, if what you say is true then you idiots are playing right into his hands we are both doing what he wants you to and making complete fools of yourself with this Fatso crap
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:25 PM   #100
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Real Veterans do not argue about this shit on a hooker board. The real Vets are shaking their heads at the stupidity. ..

Next, if what you say is true then you idiots are playing right into his hands we are both doing what he wants you to and making complete fools of yourself with this Fatso crap
Its one thing to lie about yourself..like Lube does, but he lies about others.

I understand the points that you make BUT ....this guy is total scum.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:05 PM   #101
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Its one thing to lie about yourself..like Lube does, but he lies about others.

I understand the points that you make BUT ....this guy is total scum.
If you really think he is total scum, you sir are the fool for engaging him.

That has been my point....yalls post are a reflection on yourselves, not Luke.

To blame Luke for him getting under your skin seems rather shallow. It is not his fault, it is yours, you controls your feelings and what you post, not Luke.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:11 PM   #102
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:

I don't think what I did was wrong - she has called me "fat" or made some fat innuendos more times than you can shake a stick- keep in mind she admits she was once overweight and had to lose 35 lbs - those are her words.
If she wants to make fat jokes and criticize fat hobbyist she just excluded 90 percent of her clientele which probably explains her lack of reviews respective to the years she has been active.
A very plus sized women was asking for advice and looks like R.M didn't dare call her a fat ass. So if she thinks she can call me out for being over weight in this forum and go to other forums and pretend to be a sweet lady she's sadly mistaken.
Also, I have posted inquired in the national sandbox that R.M has referenced in this forum. She simply can't stand it when the roles are reversed.
If she ever advertises in San Antonio I will warn any hobbyist who may be overweight to reconsider their decision based on how she has slandered men who happen to be overweight- she made her bed now she's going to have to deal with consequences.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:14 PM   #103
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:

To blame Luke for him getting under your skin seems rather shallow. It is not his fault, it is yours, you controls your feelings and what you post, not Luke.
You are giving these guys very sound advice - the fat jokes and innuendos are not bothering me it's so predictable that I know it's coming.
There's an old wise saying that goes : Whose the bigger Fool? The Fool or the one who follows the Fool?
A lot of these hobbyist who claim I get on their nerve should let that sink in.
R.M is a provider first - no one forces her to come to the political forum - if she spent more times recruiting clients than responding to me she may become successful.
Just look at my post that I have created and you will see R.M responds to all of the in a negative fashion as if she is getting some kind of orgasm or stress release from calling me a fat ass.
Rey Leguna is the same he repeats the same repetitive boring insults at me - I assume he thinks he's funny but if you tell a joke a million times it doesn't have the same connection as when it was first told it becomes dated and boring.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:16 PM   #104
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Luke, this is the Political forum. Imho, you do not take that beef to other forums, especially to fuck with someones income. It is a shitty thing to do, just like all tje fucking fat comment continually towards you in every fucking thread by the same posters is shitty.

Derails every single thread. It is stupid, I'm on your side there.

You keep following her around to threads and you may get points like LexusLover did for following me around like a creepy shadow!

I do not know all the rules but fucking with a ladies business from something that started IN HERE ain't cool.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:24 PM   #105
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

I never hear you being quite when people lie about you.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women