Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40348
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2017, 12:29 AM   #16
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.rapevictimadvocates.org/w...xual-violence/
I swear, if I hear another word come out your mouth about rape, I'm going to fucking vomit. The least you could do is educate yourself on the subject or victim behavior before posting this shit. You are coming across as sociopathic and ignorant.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:35 AM   #17
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

http://helenair.com/news/state-and-r...a4bcf887a.html
Old 05-16-2017, 12:39 AM   #18
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I suppose a girl should just up & quit the hobby after being raped just like a cop should quit his job if he's shot? What if she doesn't have that luxury? The fucking ignorance around here is just sickening.

That one was directed at you.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:45 AM   #19
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
http://www.rapevictimadvocates.org/w...xual-violence/
I swear, if I hear another word come out your mouth about rape, I'm going to fucking vomit. The least you could do is educate yourself on the subject or victim behavior before posting this shit. You are coming across as sociopathic and ignorant.
I wasn't talking about rape specifically, I was talking about any bad situation that is preventable. Most of the time rape can not be stopped, and I'm not denying Claire's story or saying it was preventable as I do not know the details.

I'm just saying it sounds a bit odd, if I was fooling around with a chick and she decided to continually punch me in the balls, I'm not going to just lie down and take it or let her switch positions and let her start kicking me in the face.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 12:50 AM   #20
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Hence the educational links about rape victim behavior & the like.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:52 AM   #21
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I was talking to Whisper's. Not you.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:53 AM   #22
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
I was talking to Whisper's. Not you.
Nevermind.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:58 AM   #23
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

It's becoming a bit too common for whores to cry rape when a session goes bad.

and most of those that talk about getting fucked up mentally as a result of some issue are known to be nuts prior to the event.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 05:19 AM   #24
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I'm just curious if she said to him to stop? If she didn't than I can't see where the rape is? Maybe he thought she was being submissive and didn't mind it because she didn't object.

If she told him to stop or told him she was done and leaving and he forced her to stay I would say rape. But she stayed till he fell asleep. She should have called the cops when he was asleep and reported it.

I've only seen one example of rape on here so far and that involved a sleeping woman where she didn't have the opportunity to stop him.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 06:21 AM   #25
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Rape happens to boys just about as much as it happens to girls. In jail rape also occurs to men. It is still hard for those that haven't been though such a traumatic experience to understand that what lines that were once black and white are no longer lines at all. All lines of what right,wrong,or in between are now forever blurred. Another they have NO concept of is that each person is different and how a person reacts to a situation is different for each individual. People what so badly to put another person into a classified box. Humans were never meant to be labeled and put into a box and it's sad to see that we continually try to do so.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:09 AM   #26
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Aside from jail, my understanding is that men can't be raped because they always want sex.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:14 AM   #27
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So what does that say about boys that are raped?
Old 05-16-2017, 08:29 AM   #28
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Having a hard on or having an orgasm while being raped means nothing. We are built that way. Rape is being forced or coerced into a unwanted sexual act. Why do women get pregnant from a rape?

In fact due to how rape twist the mind a lot of victims turn into the predator. For some it's the only way they can get off
Old 05-16-2017, 09:58 AM   #29
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Short Version......

Claire's business sucks and her popularity continues to wane and she needs attention....

Sorry Claire..... karma..... you stabbed too many in the back, outed girls that were once friends, gossiped too much about clients that had trusted you to be discrete... and proved yourself a mean, bitter old bitch in the way you treated another lady when you were looking for sympathy that year....

That combined by your posts with your Mandle earn you the attention you get.
It's good to get the true story of Whispers out on the board, he's a known liar, a fairly good manipulator and a worthless character on this board. What has he EVER contributed (other than pad his pockets with his, now extinct, xmas scam.. Some of us have known him for what he is for years, yet he manages to skate the edges of not breaking the rules enough to not be banned EVERYTIME, just once in a while.
I've been in a group that he walked a tab on, I've seen him play the role as a wanna be Hugh Hefner (he wishes), There's never been, and I suspect will never be, a time that his word is true, and whatever distorted truth he may tell, is only when it's to his benefit.
Things will be better when he's gone permanently!! Can we get an AMEN?!!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:27 AM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
It's good to get the true story of Whispers out on the board, he's a known liar, a fairly good manipulator and a worthless character on this board. What has he EVER contributed (other than pad his pockets with his, now extinct, xmas scam.. Some of us have known him for what he is for years, yet he manages to skate the edges of not breaking the rules enough to not be banned EVERYTIME, just once in a while.
I've been in a group that he walked a tab on, I've seen him play the role as a wanna be Hugh Hefner (he wishes), There's never been, and I suspect will never be, a time that his word is true, and whatever distorted truth he may tell, is only when it's to his benefit.
Things will be better when he's gone permanently!! Can we get an AMEN?!!!
Who will you stalk then? Every time Whispers posts there you are!? Its to the point where I can't tell where whispers ass ends and your nose starts?
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women