Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59969
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2017, 06:10 AM   #16
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

On further thought, an addition with a flip situation:

On more than a few occasions, I have explored potential encounters with ladies who make certain data requests prior to setting a session in concrete. Or, I pass up the chance due to data in a showcase.

The ladies, imho, have every right to ask about a potential client as gents do about ladies.

The obvious are body size, race, age, facial hair (a very fun lady I know won't play with anyone with a mustache or beard) and other characteristics.

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:33 AM   #17
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I received a pm yesterday, a provider commenting on this thread. I replied she should post her comments. If she doesn't, I will post a screenshot, unless the mods suggest not to.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:16 AM   #18
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
I received a pm yesterday, a provider commenting on this thread. I replied she should post her comments. If she doesn't, I will post a screenshot, unless the mods suggest not to.
No need. IDGAF lol
SO the PM I sent was this
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
You fell for the whole her pics say Janet Jackson but showed up looking like Freddy jackson? Lol

Hahaha that's fucked up
Man...You should already knnow how shit is on this board.weve got many aspiring fiction novelist around here. Talking bout her pussy was made of glitter and made unicorns weep. Then you see the hoe in person and the bitch got one good tooth lol blame the guys not the girls.
Why don't you post that on the thread?

"That girl wide on all her sides!!!" LMFAO
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:44 AM   #19
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Ultimately it is on you male members and the reviews.
Everything from misrepresentation,omission,fab rication,the exaggerations & the straight lack of transparency (can't forget Hypocrisy) is on you male members.
Y'all are the ones writing the revews....Just saying
Old 03-01-2017, 09:16 AM   #20
handyGiraffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

I agree with LMCC...that is why I joined long ago....I Watch the reviews...and if there is even a hint of misrepresentation, attitude or drama by the provider I pay attention. Every time I have been disappointed it was because I did not study the reviews....and i had nobody to blame but myself....which leads to another key point...If you write bullshit reviews in fear of the drama that follows a truthful review you are doing everyone a disservice.
handyGiraffe is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:16 AM   #21
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default Remember this threads title before it shifts gears in the wrong direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
Ultimately it is on you male members and the reviews.
Everything from misrepresentation,omission,fab rication,the exaggerations & the straight lack of transparency (can't forget Hypocrisy) is on you male members.
Y'all are the ones writing the revews....Just saying
I won't disagree with you regarding the reviews and them mirroring a " letter to penthouse" but I'm focusing primarily on the providers posted images.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:33 PM   #22
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I won't disagree with you regarding the reviews and them mirroring a " letter to penthouse" but I'm focusing primarily on the providers posted images.
Ok.. well then look at it this way.
How many times have you seen an ad for a burger and actually gotten the burger in the picture?
It's marketing. You're gonna get filtered, hyped up bad ass angles and push up bras. Providers are marketing their "product" no different then therestaurant does its pproduct

Speaking from myself
I'm a chick, my look (at least my hair color) is always changing. I'm lazy as fuck when it comes to selfies. Do you know how many selfiesi gotta take to get ONE that I like?! Lol apaciguate I ain't got that kind of time
I'll post pics (like my avi) that are a little older not to be deceptivee but because it's a cute pic.
But if a person where to read current review's they would know. Hey this bitch hair is 2 different colors and is 6months pregnant. It's still goes back to doing your research and going on others reveiws.

Now some providers don't like the use their own pictures for their own reasons, Maybe she's married or well known and is trying to keep is on the low. Maybe she's ugly and she's got kids to feed, or a straight up trying to pull a fast one oyn you, you never know. Don't question her reason . Do work instead. Do your research.
Or don't but if you book a chick who's picture looks like Alexis Texas and you show up and she looks more like Jessica Sarah Parker in hocus pocus, and you CHOOSE to stay anyway. Well that's your bad.
Still can't blame us bitchess tho.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:55 PM   #23
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

I loves me a shit-load of LMCC. Always keepin' it real, yo. You will never get anything but the straight-up shit from this one. Too bad for you if she hits close to home.

Hope all's well, Love!
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:03 PM   #24
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default Still can't blame us bitchess tho?

Quote:
How many times have you seen an ad for a burger and actually gotten the burger in the picture?
It's marketing. You're gonna get filtered, hyped up bad ass angles and push up bras. Providers are marketing their "product" no different then therestaurant does its pproduct

Speaking from myself
I'm a chick, my look (at least my hair color) is always changing. I'm lazy as fuck when it comes to selfies. Do you know how many selfiesi gotta take to get ONE that I like?! Lol apaciguate I ain't got that kind of time
I'll post pics (like my avi) that are a little older not to be deceptivee but because it's a cute pic.
But if a person where to read current review's they would know. Hey this bitch hair is 2 different colors and is 6months pregnant. It's still goes back to doing your research and going on others reveiws.

Now some providers don't like the use their own pictures for their own reasons, Maybe she's married or well known and is trying to keep is on the low. Maybe she's ugly and she's got kids to feed, or a straight up trying to pull a fast one oyn you, you never know. Don't question her reason . Do work instead. Do your research.
Or don't but if you book a chick who's picture looks like Alexis Texas and you show up and she looks more like Jessica Sarah Parker in hocus pocus, and you CHOOSE to stay anyway. Well that's your bad.
Still can't blame us bitchess tho.
Babe, you have contradicted yourself more than once in this post. I know you are trying so hard to get your point across, but it's not consistent.

You obviously have a sore spot for this topic, but it's gonna be ok. Life will go on and the shitty cycle will continue. All I was asking in the beginning, is it fair to bail, if what we see in the pics, does not match what we see in person. I'm not trying invoke a protest and demand for change.

LMCC, I get the impression you're a passionate person and believe in yourself and want others to as well, but baby, you don't have to always try to be right.

I think this thread has lost its momentum, but if anyone else wants to chime in, hopefully we can stay on topic.

Thank you
Old 03-01-2017, 06:03 PM   #25
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Babe, you have contradicted yourself more than once in this post. I know you are trying so hard to get your point across, but it's not consistent.

You obviously have a sore spot for this topic, but it's gonna be ok. Life will go on and the shitty cycle will continue. All I was asking in the beginning, is it fair to bail, if what we see in the pics, does not match what we see in person. I'm not trying invoke a protest and demand for change.

LMCC, I get the impression you're a passionate person and believe in yourself and want others to as well, but baby, you don't have to always try to be right.

I think this thread has lost its momentum, but if anyone else wants to chime in, hopefully we can stay on topic.

Thank you

Nah..I just like to argue lmao
Old 03-01-2017, 09:25 PM   #26
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
For future reference...

You need to reacquaint yourself with Guideline 9 of the Forum Guidelines.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:32 PM   #27
SARufus
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Interesting analogy - I've walked out of several restaurants before ordering because they did not meet my expectations. I didn't hand them any money before I left.

I haven't left any providers upon meeting. I may need to rethink this.
SARufus is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:56 PM   #28
S1Guru
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I never walked away. Of course, when you attend socials and spend some meet & greet time with the ladies the issue is eliminated.
Yeah well some of us been here a while and yet to have gone to those socials. Mainly I haven't since I was told we need some ladies to vouch for us. Sadly I partake in maybe a regular and sometimes a verified provider as well agencies so guess I screw myself there.
S1Guru is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:56 PM   #29
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks rogueone,
I just am up front ..I'm a bbw with a cute face I try my best to look, feel, & be presentable which boost my confidence so that when I get there its a sexual high that just takes over.
Im respectful & tell them please read my reviews for honest description & menu as I will be reading theirs to see what they like, that's what we do when screening too..

Just be aware.. play nice & be honest.. let's make it fun & simple.
Stress free & relieved
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 12:17 AM   #30
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile If if you SEE is not what is ADVERTISED...

Quote:

If a provider is posting photos that are in no way a good representation of what she looks like currently then I think you have every right to BAIL... Yes, that time cannot be taken back but that is better than going through with an intimate encounter and then both of you FEELING bad after the session is over...

This is supposed to be a FUN HOBBY... I think it is ok to leave if you get to the ladies in call and there is just NO CHEMISTY and you just do not think that you will have a good time..

It is our JOB to pamper and spoil you boys and if you are not happy RIGHT FROM THE START then things will probably go south from that point on...

Now, lets look at the FLIP SIDE of the scenario... I have seen many a lady get BASHED because they have terminated sessions based on a gentleman's hygiene, bad behavior and yes, in some cases they have lied about their age, body types etc...

So, I also think it is ok for a PROVIDER to BAIL if she is not comfortable as well... WE are all adults and as we grow as professionals & hobbyists we should all be comfortable enough to say what will work for us and what will not...

However, far too often... especially with the new providers they are scared of getting a BAD REVIEW... and yes, some guys do use threats and coercion to get some ladies to go through with a sexual experience that they would rather walk away from...

Honesty and respect are a two way street...

Just my two cents...

Your thoughtful slave

Guinevere

P.S

Great Topic!!
Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women