Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2017, 11:39 AM   #1
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Provider pics fake or altered or indistinguishable...

Is it fair to kindly decline a session with a provider if the person behind the door does not match the pics posted? Please keep in mind that this is not limited to any particular website or forum. I expect some to chime in about BP, but I'm referring to our ECCIE providers.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:45 AM   #2
MikeySanSpur
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Is it fair? Yes - I think if you have been deceived, then declining to fulfill your side of the deal is more than fair.

Is it wise? That may a different answer. The best advice I would give is to provide a reasonable tip for gas or whatever you want to call it ($20-$50) and then post the intel on here to save everyone else the disappointment. The idea of giving any $ in the scenario sounds frustrating, but I imagine it would greatly reduce a "freakout" moment with unwanted attention being brought to you.

That's probably how I would handle it, but usually, enough research can help you avoid running into any catfish stories.
MikeySanSpur is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 12:01 PM   #3
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeySanSpur View Post
Is it fair? Yes - I think if you have been deceived, then declining to fulfill your side of the deal is more than fair.

Is it wise? That may a different answer. The best advice I would give is to provide a reasonable tip for gas or whatever you want to call it ($20-$50) and then post the intel on here to save everyone else the disappointment. The idea of giving any $ in the scenario sounds frustrating, but I imagine it would greatly reduce a "freakout" moment with unwanted attention being brought to you.

That's probably how I would handle it, but usually, enough research can help you avoid running into any catfish stories.
I don't know if I agree with the "reasonable tip"...only if maybe it was an outcall. Enough research is the problem, considering I often find the reviews to not either completely disclose or be genuinely honest by the mongers posting.
Old 02-26-2017, 02:31 PM   #4
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

MikeySanSpur has the right of it.

If you don't like what opens the door IMMEDIATELY say "this will not work I was expecting something diffferent" hand the chick a 20 (hell even a 10 is fine) and get the hell outta dodge.

Don't waste either of y'alls time by devoting any more time to explain yourself. She has to know the reason you refuse to go through with the appointment. If some girl can't be bothered to post a picture of what she looks like recently then that's on her.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:38 AM   #5
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

You might feel the same about ladies who don't show their face. I remember I once booked a session and when the door opened I thought the lady was not as appealing as I hoped. My first instinct was to apologize and walk away, instead I walked in, and we had an amazing session.
These ladies do not judge us on first looks and I've learned to do likewise.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 10:01 AM   #6
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

I'd say it's fair to walk. A tip would be appropriate but up to you.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:04 AM   #7
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

So remind me again why I would tip someone who deceived me to where I spent time, gas, and high hopes going out of my way to their incall?

This is not a charity website.

My thanks to those girls who post honest, recent pics, and special thanks if it includes a face pic.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:31 AM   #8
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Bait and switch -- especially photographically -- is a definite no-no! And, imo, a reason to bail immediately.

Thing is, if the researcher determines the persona is still really and truly who was reviewed, the researcher perhaps should consider that data in determining bailment or not.

Has been quite a while since I felt the need to bail and last time was an environmental issue not a photographic issue.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:37 AM   #9
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

The restaurant business comes to mind. I've had an instance where I sat down, ordered a drink but after several minutes of looking at the menu realized I wasn't in the mood for anything there. The place was recommended and had decent reviews, just didn't feel the vibe or atmosphere. So I tipped the waitress, paid for my drink and left.

I can see if the pics were of someone else completely, bait and switch, or using severely outdated pics, I'd get up and leave. Just sometimes you know right away that you won't click, and against your better judgement made the appointment, and walked in the door. In that case, a kind gesture for a girl setting her time aside might be ok. Guessing it's situational depending how bad the deception was.

If pics are not very revealing, and no face pics, guys should know there may be more to the story here and read as many reviews as possible in regards to a physical description and what you're comfortable with. If there's not enough information for you, don't make the appointment.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:34 PM   #10
italia
BANNED

User ID: 94643
My ECCIE Reviews

It is greatly appreciated to let it be known upfront imo
italia is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 01:13 AM   #11
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm super bowl Sunday I agreed to see a fella who was not on the board (which is rare) & I told him please review my reviews of what u can see bc ur references are petite spinners. He said ok. So I got ready & was stuck in traffic trying my best to be on time & presentable. I got a notel & he arrived, we chatted he used the restroom & then I excused my self to change. He said he was nervous but didn't feel comfortable..lol I called him out on it bc I knew he was into smaller spinner types. He agreed & we laughed. He paid me for the room for inconvenience(his words). Without doing f.s & chatting it up he spent 20-25 min in room. I did offer him bk the $ but he declined. Nice guy but No chemistry as well. We both avoided what could have been an awkward moment..

Well all in all I do rent my rooms so of course it's appreciated but not expected however that was my first experience in over 10yrs I've been around.

Xo
Lex
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:06 PM   #12
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Encounters View Post
I'm super bowl Sunday I agreed to see a fella who was not on the board (which is rare) & I told him please review my reviews of what u can see bc ur references are petite spinners. He said ok. So I got ready & was stuck in traffic trying my best to be on time & presentable. I got a notel & he arrived, we chatted he used the restroom & then I excused my self to change. He said he was nervous but didn't feel comfortable..lol I called him out on it bc I knew he was into smaller spinner types. He agreed & we laughed. He paid me for the room for inconvenience(his words). Without doing f.s & chatting it up he spent 20-25 min in room. I did offer him bk the $ but he declined. Nice guy but No chemistry as well. We both avoided what could have been an awkward moment..

Well all in all I do rent my rooms so of course it's appreciated but not expected however that was my first experience in over 10yrs I've been around.

Xo
Lex
If only all ladies screened guys that well all the same. Looking for compatible and comparable interests is kinda a turn on in itself.

+1 on your end asking him beforehand.
Old 02-28-2017, 05:11 PM   #13
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

I have walked away on more than one occasion but never from a lady I found here.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:56 PM   #14
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default Why is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Buck View Post
I have walked away on more than one occasion but never from a lady I found here.
Have you never been deceived or disappointed?

I've never walked away from a lady here either, but on more than one occasion, I should've.

I'm in no way bitching or complaining, but looking back on a couple I should've bailed on, still are haunting me when I know that beer goggles in the real world wouldn't be enough for me to consider the deed for free. I find myself following through because I am a nice guy, despite the impression I sometimes leave when I post. Also, I've read these amazing reviews, and figure the experience might be worth the effort. Needless to say, I'm left disappointed again, then left with buyers remorse.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:39 PM   #15
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I never walked away. Of course, when you attend socials and spend some meet & greet time with the ladies the issue is eliminated.
Mokoa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women