Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2017, 11:07 AM   #76
Fishy2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

HAHA!!! Who is going to impeach him? The republican congress and Senate? Dream dream dream... Trump is as American as apple pie. Obama was and is as american as Baklava.
Fishy2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:06 PM   #77
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Haha. The republican congress hate him but no they won't dare impeach him. He is what their people voted in by less than a majority. He will serve his special interest and quit before he gets impeached.

Just set back fish, and enjoy him while you, and the fake news and comedians can. He is a real "treat" to the world we live in lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:59 PM   #78
mediavolume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkul View Post
He's already in violation of the emoluments clause...and who knows how deep he is in with Russia. That is not going go away any time soon. Time will tell but it's not looking good for Donnie right now.
No he isnt. Where is your proof? The media saying anything hoping it will stick isnt proof. Obama took campaign donations from other countries and in turn gave it back showing he was in violation. Media didnt say shit.
mediavolume is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 03:06 PM   #79
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I just hope he signs another ban the Muslims order soon. I feel so unsafe in America. I'm afraid to leave my home. Maybe he will bring back the Cheney/bush danger color codes so we idiots will know when it's safe. Never had to worry about that with Obama.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 03:43 PM   #80
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

LMAO, the Russians are coming, they made people vote for Trump so he won the majority vote in 84% of all the counties in America, and 30 out of 50 states. The Russians and Trump are also the reason the Democrats have lost over 1,200 seats since 2010.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 04:23 PM   #81
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy2 View Post
HAHA!!! Who is going to impeach him? The republican congress and Senate? Dream dream dream... Trump is as American as apple pie. Obama was and is as american as Baklava.

Yes, actually. There is a growing number of Republican Legislators who are getting fed up. They would much rather work with Pence. Should he do something goes from breaking rules, to breaking laws, absolutely.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 06:29 PM   #82
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
I just hope he signs another ban the Muslims order soon. I feel so unsafe in America. I'm afraid to leave my home. Maybe he will bring back the Cheney/bush danger color codes so we idiots will know when it's safe. Never had to worry about that with Obama.
Thanks Tsmokies. I'm petrified living in America. I was thinking about going to Tom Thumb for food but want to make sure its safe. Since I don't have a color of the day I'm just going to have to risk it. I hope DJT can straighten out this horrible mess Obama left him.

How I long for the good old days of Bush/Cheney. I miss the wars, and double digit unemployment, the housing crash ,bailing out Wall Street, etc, etc. Those Terror codes at least allowed me to know how scared I was supposed to feel

I was safe with Obama because he was a Muslim and we didn't have to worry about them. I hope DJT gets rid of all those Muslims, and Mexicans to. We will be safe again
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 12:18 AM   #83
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediavolume View Post
No he isnt. Where is your proof? The media saying anything hoping it will stick isnt proof. Obama took campaign donations from other countries and in turn gave it back showing he was in violation. Media didnt say shit.
exactly!! more leftist propaganda!.....he was elected and sworn in suck on that libs.......he is YOUR PRESIDENT............
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 09:26 AM   #84
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
exactly!! more leftist propaganda!.....he was elected and sworn in suck on that libs.......he is YOUR PRESIDENT............
Tony, Hes Our President, remember. Hes going to have to follow some rules that are Our rules as a country. I'm not real good at following rules and neither is DJT. Sometimes I get/or got away and sometimes I didn't when I break the rules

There are things I actually like about Trump. Keeping Medicare, SS, reforming Insurance, sorry I'm running out of things, but I'm sure there are more.

And lets be honest about this, their is propaganda on both sides

I have done business, ( construction) with DJT in Atlantic City during its boom. Even though it took him a few years to fail, he beat me and others out of money he owed. I was a young man with money and good lawyers. I got my money, It took almost 2 years. Most of the others didn't. Ive seen him multiple time but have never personally met or spoke with him

Thousands, and I mean thousands of REAL NEWS stories like mine

By the way Tony we are in Texas. How is this getting rid of all the Mexicans going to benefit our State

I hope I have not come across as mean spirited. I mean no disrespect to you personally
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 08:41 PM   #85
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post

If he is trying to be everyone's president, why isn't he trying to mend the divide instead of just making it bigger. It would seem that he is actually trying to make it worse.

The press is our eyes & ears into the government. Even GOP members are saying he is going way too far.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:38 PM   #86
Fishy2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Great comment! Democrats can't accept they lost. Blame it on the Russians. They won't investigate voter fraud. No Voter ID laws make it impossible to prove. So they just scream at the republicans to prove it. The democratic party is corrupt. Its the party of losers and the disenfranchised. I think foreigners might think the democrats make some sense. Its because they are clueless of what's really happening here though. Trump is the best president we have had in a long time. Americans love him. 1st and 2nd generation americans might have a hard time with him because they are trying to get their uncle Rico citizenship.
Fishy2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 01:26 AM   #87
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy2 View Post
Great comment! Democrats can't accept they lost. Blame it on the Russians. They won't investigate voter fraud. No Voter ID laws make it impossible to prove. So they just scream at the republicans to prove it. The democratic party is corrupt. Its the party of losers and the disenfranchised. I think foreigners might think the democrats make some sense. Its because they are clueless of what's really happening here though. Trump is the best president we have had in a long time. Americans love him. 1st and 2nd generation americans might have a hard time with him because they are trying to get their uncle Rico citizenship.

The only & I mean only single person in government talking about voter fraud is Trump himself. The Republicans don't want to investigate fraud either because it simply didn't happen. There is nothing to prove.

Democrats accepted their loss. Donald cannot stand he lost the popular vote and by an astonishing amount. He won the election but is still crying about that. Anyone who believes mass voter fraud changed the results of this election is a fucking idiot. The small hand full of cases that did occur were found and prosecuted.

The problem with the Russians is not that they actually affected any change is results. It is that they simply tried.

And ease off on the "Uncle Rico" crap. Racism doesn't belong here.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:05 AM   #88
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

ZERO - billary didn't win
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:28 AM   #89
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post

The press is our eyes & ears into the government.

Even GOP members are saying he is going way too far.
"Going way too far" is somewhat a broadbrushed statement....specifically what has he done that qualifies as such?

And (please) don't give us the EO's Muslim Ban, errrr....the Travel Ban per the seven nations.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:34 PM   #90
grean
Valued Poster

GOPers have said that his efforts to undermind the publics faith in the free press by calling it fake news. Also his refusal to accept information given to him from intellegence agencies and also his remarks about those agencies.

While there may be some bias one way or the other, all presidents deal with that. The information the press puts out, is not intended to decieve anyone, which is what fake news actually does.

Errors are made some times but they are corrected. And those errors were not purposely made with the intent to decieve.

The intellegence community has politics within itself. I am not questioning that. However for him to believe that the information they are trying to relay to him is unreliable because of what he sees as their political bias is too far.

Alternate facts....well. No

No matter how long you tell someone there are 5 lights, the fact is "THERE ARE 4 LIGHTS!"
grean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women